Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fragile world (God game OOC)  (Read 1653 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Fragile world (God game OOC)
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 02:57:50 am »

Just trying to change the world with 1 act I would assume. So doesn't much presumably.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 02:58:51 am »

And also makes us either postpone making peeps or take damage. :(

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 06:50:54 am »

Honestly, I just wanted magic. It won’t change much. But it will change.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 06:56:24 am »

Honestly, I just wanted magic. It won’t change much. But it will change.
Might I suggest saving up to hog all the available World carrying capacity next turn? And fight anyone who gets in the way of MAGICMAGICMAGIC

To me at least magic seems kind of pointless if there isn't anyone to use/appreciate it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2021, 06:59:00 am »

And spending 1 act on something covering the entire world will basically flat out not do anything.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 07:51:16 am »

You see, this is why I support an act that would cause damage. It would be controlled, and it's presence lead to natural magical phenomena.

That said, if you want to beat them up and kick them out, The Blue is all for it. Uncontrolled damage that accomplishes nothing but disunity damage is anathema.

Of note, are you creating a singular divine people, or tens of major people?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:53:10 am by TricMagic »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2021, 08:26:19 am »

Life that worship, learn, develop and so on.
The only way to create mundane life is in small city or large army scale, creating them in any smaller amount would put enough of the god in them to not be mundane anymore, to create this amount of people require 10 acts

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2021, 12:09:21 pm »

Name: Scion

Physical description: Scion appears as a human made of living wood and unnaturalmachinations. These disparate parts grow and weave into eachother, often blurring the line where one ends and the other begins. Cacti cogs, rooted circuitry, and other strange mixes of plant and machine blend the two disparate categories together, creating a gestalt visage. Though strange and wonderous, on the whole, Scion's appearance in whole does not deviate too far from the bipedial blueprint, simply replacing flesh and bone with gear and leaf.

Personality: Scion is an odd god. They find beauty in the natural and artificial, and embodies the interplay between the two. They have little care for the fleshlings, seeing them as lesser beings than plants and machines. To Scion, they are but a boring cog in a much larger and more interesting machine. This does not mean he harbors any ill will to the fleshlings, in fact the opposite. Scion believes them to be tools and all tools must be properly maintained and oiled. Yet in plants and machines he finds a majesty that flesh and blood could do little to compete with. As a result, his personality lends itself to slow and methodological decision making. Scion is not a rash god by any means, and tends to think and act towards general stability, at least for that which interests him.

Mercur

• Bay Watcher
  • Your average spheroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2021, 06:58:10 am »

Name: chrysalis

Physical description: a gigantic mix between a moth and butterfly, with large wings that look like those of a mayfly, they have ten legs and a very large head

Personality: kinda serious, interested in making lifeforms, like to push boundaries, a tad nitpicky and a extreme perfectionist

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2021, 03:21:40 pm »

Name: chrysalis

Physical description: a gigantic mix between a moth and butterfly, with large wings that look like those of a mayfly, they have ten legs and a very large head

Personality: kinda serious, interested in making lifeforms, like to push boundaries, a tad nitpicky and a extreme perfectionist

Fine, you will join next turn though, so your current action is not happening this turn
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 [2]