Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

[NULL]

N/A
N/A

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Endless Empyre: A Galactic Sandbox  (Read 1763 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Endless Empyre: A Galactic Sandbox
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 01:17:45 am »

I'm good with being alone.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 01:27:52 am »

>USERNAME?
 >EE
>KEYNANITE CONFIRMED
>TASK?
 >records
>ACESSING RECORD SYSTEMS.
>SECTOR?
 >cruxius
>AGE?
 >empyreal_golden_era
>EMPYRICAL RECKONING?
 > 1/1/XX8047
>REQUEST?
 >B12ATS
>R:CS:empyreal_golden_era:SAMPLE B12ATS ACCESSED.
 >personality_surveys
>ACESSING
>PRINTING RESULTS.

Just in case it didn't register earlier...
C

A life of honor, of glory, of suffering, and of pain awaits you. This is a path of conflict. Four years you've suffered already -- the painful cybernetic operations, the combat simulations, the brutal physical training. But it was all worth it -- you're now one of the elite of your homeworld. The best of the best. Strong enough to go toe to toe with beasts of burden. Proficient in firearms and squad-based tactics. You cannot count how many times you've jumped from a low earth orbit ship, down to the planet below. How many simulated lives you've taken. How much you've already lost.

But the crucible of war has always forged the strongest of humanity, right?

What led you to sign this fifty-year contract?

I generally don't play multiplayer games, but I would be willing to give this a try. I would pick D.

Hive cities -- massive self-contained arcologies home to millions, if not hundreds of millions of inhabitants. Some are bloody, hell-filled ghettos, home to the most depraved gangsters known to man. Some are gleaming spires of advanced learning, of peace and growth. Some others fall in between. And some, at different levels, are both. These Hives breed a certain type of people. Intelligent, clever, fearful of the open sky and the wide spaces. But, they are always cultured, always up to date on the latest styles and trends that sweep across the Empyre.

What was your's like?

A

They all sounded interesting but getting a spaceship sounded like more fun.

Born of the Void and bourne upon it. Wanderers, are, as the name implies, drifters by heart. The Endless Empyre, which is endless only in the time part of space-time, nonetheless has tens of billions of solar systems. Millions upon millions of inhabited worlds. More cultures and traditions than can be counted. The Empyre is your's to explore now, just as you have always dreamed.

Tell me, though, are you a terrestial or a spacer? That is to ask, were you born upon one of the massive ships that drifted through the Void, or upon a planet? What drove you to reach to the stars?

D

Hive cities -- massive self-contained arcologies home to millions, if not hundreds of millions of inhabitants. Some are bloody, hell-filled ghettos, home to the most depraved gangsters known to man. Some are gleaming spires of advanced learning, of peace and growth. Some others fall in between. And some, at different levels, are both. These Hives breed a certain type of people. Intelligent, clever, fearful of the open sky and the wide spaces. But, they are always cultured, always up to date on the latest styles and trends that sweep across the Empyre.

What was your's like?

I’ll be B
Sounds fun

The rim. The furthest stars away from the Warp Relay systems that make efficient space travel possible. You have decided to be one of the few and the brave to explore, prospect, and colonize one of the planets in these unsettled systems. You signed a contract with the Hyperion Corporation, a massive conglomerate, a MegaCorp that has its tendrils in everything. You signed a generational contract with them. In return, they've provided you with training, with equipment, and, most importantly, with safe passage aboard one of their massive colony vessels.

What drove you to test your luck on the frontier?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:31:18 am by 19_EgarAlnis »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 09:20:46 am »

Tell me, though, are you a terrestial or a spacer?
Born on a planet with way to many numbers in the name and lived in a crappy apartment building in a giant city.

What drove you to reach to the stars?
Wanting to get away from the place he grew up and see everything out there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 09:27:50 am »

What drove you to test your luck on the frontier?
I want to learn as much as possible about a planet we don’t know much about. The best way, I think, to do that would be to live there and learn by experience.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 10:53:34 am »

A life of honor, of glory, of suffering, and of pain awaits you. This is a path of conflict. Four years you've suffered already -- the painful cybernetic operations, the combat simulations, the brutal physical training. But it was all worth it -- you're now one of the elite of your homeworld. The best of the best. Strong enough to go toe to toe with beasts of burden. Proficient in firearms and squad-based tactics. You cannot count how many times you've jumped from a low earth orbit ship, down to the planet below. How many simulated lives you've taken. How much you've already lost.

But the crucible of war has always forged the strongest of humanity, right?

What led you to sign this fifty-year contract?

It was the most surefire way to provide my family the financial support that they needed.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 06:06:05 pm »

The rich lived in incredible luxury while all others struggled to survive in terrible squalor. Crime was rampant in the ghettos, but violence was unheard of among the forunate.

Hotfire90

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2020, 08:16:56 pm »

What was your's like?
The hive city was mostly dominated by sprawling ghettos where crime was rampant. Criminal activities were mostly restrained to the ghettos and only occasionally reached the well off areas, though recently there has been a large increase in crime outside of the ghettos.
Pages: 1 [2]