Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]

Author Topic: [IC] Remembrance  (Read 49042 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Remembrance
« Reply #1035 on: January 04, 2023, 10:10:52 am »

Estela

Estela was a chatty fighter, and never really expected foes to wait patiently for her to finish talking to strike; she wasn't really surprised when Ginevra came for her again, already back in combat posture. A hand snapped out, aiming to deflect the jab off course with a side parry that she could then follow with a counter.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 10:27:55 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: January 05, 2023, 02:03:26 pm »

Mirka and Estela

Ginevra's enhanced reaction speed still propped her up, allowing her to dodge the counter by shifting to the side along with the block. Anticipating a follow-up from Estela or her partner, Ginevra scrambled backwards to keep her distance.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: January 05, 2023, 04:19:16 pm »

Mirka

Even as Ginevra charged at Estela, Mirka dashed around behind Ginevra. When she retreated, Mirka feinted a kick to the head, then performed a front kick aimed just below Ginevra's ribs.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: January 05, 2023, 10:42:20 pm »

Estela

Estela didn't intend to let Ginevra get that desired distance, following with a quick step forward and a jab - but moving to the side while she did, angling to avoid another accidental collision (and rib-crack; that was starting to hurt, though Estela was tough enough to work with the pain); when Mirka's strike came in she'd follow it with a snap punch of her own.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: January 06, 2023, 04:33:40 pm »

Aurora

"Alright I may be a bit out of touch here but are we allowed to ask for context for these kind of revelations here? Not to push you, of course! it's just...hanging over your head right now"

Aura really tried her best to do this group bonding activity right, although she appearantly wasn't all too enthusiastic about it. The goddesses help her when it was gonna be her turn...

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: January 24, 2023, 06:09:47 pm »

Aurora

"Oh. It was an accident." Daisy explained, "I fell and hit myself on the head really hard and it popped out. What about you, Aurora? You should take your turn."

Mirka and Estela

Ginevra backstepped again to avoid Estela, and thus tumbled directly into Mirka's feint, disrupting the follow-up and sending Mirka sprawling. Still disoriented, she knew she couldn't avoid Estela's next attack, so she pointed her fists towards each other.

Sydia

Sydia was used to sitting in these mental interrogation rooms by now. She knew they were watching her every move from the other side of the one-way glass. And she knew that in just a few moments, someone would come in to chat. She'd been through this song and dance a dozen times before they caught her, and a dozen more since. There was nothing new they could throw at her.

A woman with grey streaks in her brown hair walked in. She was wearing a formal military uniform with several awards on it and trailing a curly-haired woman--no, girl--with burn scars on her face.

That was new.

"Sydia Lacus, my name is General Camilla Rayze." she announced, "As of this moment, you work for me."
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: January 24, 2023, 06:24:02 pm »

Sydia

A dreary locale, minimal décor, and a simple table and pair of seats. Sydia wasn't a room designer, but she didn't have a high opinion of places such as this. Places with not a shred of creativity; focused entirely on function over style. But, she had no room to complain, not anymore. Her bound wrists spoke the truth about that.

Still, as Sydia sat in her seat, she couldn't help but glance at the wall: Specifically the one where she knew her captors were watching her. Yet again, they had brought her here for what she could only assume was another set of questioning. As if she hadn't been completely clear with her answers. They asked who she had killed, where she had killed them... Everything that was needed to make a fool proof case against her. And she had answered honestly: After all, it was unbecoming of her to lie. She had nothing to be ashamed of anyway.

After all, she was merely pursuing her craft.

The sudden opening of a door jolted Sydia from her thoughts, her eyes instantly snapping towards the door, while the rest of her body remained eerily motionless... At least, before she tilted her head in confusion, based entirely off of the woman's looks, uniform, and introduction, "This is new" she said bluntly, bringing up her bound hands and resting them on the table in front of her, "I had expected another questioner, not a fair General. May I ask what this sudden work offer is for, Miss Rayze?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: January 25, 2023, 02:00:23 pm »

Sydia

"It's not an offer." Camilla said bluntly.

The girl behind her suddenly leapt forward. She slammed her hands down on the table excitedly, practically climbing over it to put her nose as close to Sydia as possible. She was wearing an eyepatch and glasses, and--as noted before--her face was marred by burn scars. "You're crazy too, right?!" she said excitedly.

"Verna!" Camilla scolded.

Verna looked like a hurt puppy as she slunk back away from Sydia.

"I'd apologize for Verna, but we both know she's right." Camilla said, "You've been assigned to my care because both of the top brass's superweapons were defeated a by a single woman and they're feeling desperate for a replacement."
Defile Circles Discord

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: January 25, 2023, 03:55:45 pm »

Sydia

Sydia didn't even flinch as Verna slammed her hands onto the table, although her eyes seemed to focus intently on the girl now right in front of her face, practically ignore her question as she analyzed Verna. The burn scars were very notable, and the eyepatch and glasses combination were very much... Amateurish, but Sydia was someone who could always see potential. A bit of makeup and some of her personal clothes, and this Verna would be... Well, not perfect, but she would easily catch the attention of people. Hell, some of the burn scars could even remain visible, since they had their own charm to her look.

Mentally filing those thoughts away, Sydia looked back at Camilla once Verna was scolded away, an eyebrow raised in curiosity, "A full, proper military job then? And here I thought I was going to spend the rest of my days behind bars. It's good to know that even your superiors have good tastes, every once in a while" she said, clapping her hands together, at least as well as she could with them still bound, "So, a force business arrangement. What exactly are your superiors expecting from me? Hopefully they understand that I am a stylist, not a soldier."
OOC
IC

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: January 27, 2023, 05:38:02 am »

Aurora shifted a bit uncomfortably in her seat. "I don't have anything interesting to tell." She didn't know being bad at party games was something she would need to add to the list, but she made sure to write it down later.

"Oke fine. I write stories of people i find interesting, my Sister is basically a celebrity around here and I enjoy drawing a lot. There."

She threw a look over at the colonel, asking her without words if she was happy now?

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: January 28, 2023, 12:52:18 pm »

Sydia

"You're a soldier now." Camilla said bluntly, "Congratulations, Special Probationary Officer Sydia Lacun, the brass has bought you the biggest canvas in the world."

Verna idly bounced in the corner, clearly struggling to keep quiet.

Aurora

The colonel didn't look up from the magazine she was reading.

"Your sister isn't anyone special." Mocha said bluntly.

"I think that too." Daisy yawned.

Alina hesitated. That was clearly what she had planned to guess as well, but instead she offered, "The story thing?"
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: January 28, 2023, 12:54:25 pm »

Mirka and Estela

Ginevra backstepped again to avoid Estela, and thus tumbled directly into Mirka's feint, disrupting the follow-up and sending Mirka sprawling. Still disoriented, she knew she couldn't avoid Estela's next attack, so she pointed her fists towards each other.

Not planning to give her any room to recover, Estela lunged in with another rapid jab, hoping to get the hit in before Ginevra got to do whatever she was trying.
Sigtext!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: January 28, 2023, 01:13:21 pm »

Mirka

Mirka stumbled back and again dashed in - this time only faking her attacks while keeping her distance, hoping to distract Ginevra from what she was attempting.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: January 28, 2023, 01:33:37 pm »

Sydia

If the bluntness was meant to annoy Sydia, it didn't seem to work, with the woman simply giving a small nod, "I see. Well, even if this is all set in stone-" she began, lifting up her wrists, "Shall we at least shake on things?"
OOC
IC

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: January 28, 2023, 04:12:53 pm »

Aurora

Aurora let herself fall back into the chair, glad she got that over with. "Alina's right. Who's left?"
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]