Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Vijiriwek: Drive them out, cleanse this infection.  (Read 10698 times)

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vijiriwek: Okay 3, 2, 1
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2020, 12:24:04 pm »

(Damn, by the time we finish the man with the rifle is gonna be a bloody pulp)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2020, 12:46:53 pm »

(Hmm. Was it not explicit from the text that the one with the rifle is a woman? The two who are closer would be able to tell that the quoted dialogue is coming from her.
Not important, just interested in how people interpret what I write.)
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2020, 02:36:09 pm »

((I just assumed it was a he because that was how syvarris referred to it))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2020, 03:20:50 pm »

Settle into cover then Overwatch in Semi. Headshots on exposed targets, don't bother if they aren't exposed.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2020, 06:07:00 pm »

(It doesnt actually say that the rifleperson is female, just that one person in that group of four is.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vijiriwek: Let's Jam
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2020, 04:28:11 am »

"CHYJUINARRYUN HORLIR INAYNE!"

HEADSHOT THE GUY WITH THE GUN AND THEN HEADSHOT TWO OF HIS BUDDIES!
Motion to the others that I see movement, ready my sniper,  and aim a shot at the carotid artery of the man holding the rifle
"I'd propose we leave one of them alive so we can torture them for information, but I don't think our friends' bloodlust will let them live that long."

Take cover. Wait for the advanced team to start shooting. Then arm-shot the gun arm of anyone the advanced team misses in their opening salvo, the idea being that they won't be able to shoot or use the radio with their arm blown off.
Settle into cover then Overwatch in Semi. Headshots on exposed targets, don't bother if they aren't exposed.
Conceal myself and wait for the inevitable distraction caused by my comrades, then rush the one with the rifle.

[CQC: 14]
There is a loud thwip, and a crack, and the sound of ripping metal and shattering meat. The one holding the rifle does not gasp, or yell, or react in any way. It simply falls limp, its flashlight shining up into the trees.
[Control: 16]
[CQC: 12, 16]
There's not even time to react. Two more cracks.

[Bravery: 15]
The one remaining enemy screams. An expression of shock, of pain, of rage.

[Marksmanship: 14]
Another, much louder crack announces that one's arm coming free.
[Vitality: 11]
The flashlight is lost; who knows where it goes. Everything is, for the moment, cast into darkness. All that remains is screams of agony and a distinct smell of blood.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: syvarris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chaoskl21 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Parisbre56 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dustan Hache (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Vijiriwek: Let's Jam
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2020, 04:35:42 am »

"Kehehehe..."

Skitter over to the wounded enemy, and loot him of any weapons.  Then shove the tip of the shotgun's suppressor into his forehead, pushing his head down into the ground.  Shoot if he produces a weapon and tries to use it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2020, 06:35:59 am »

"Ooooooaahhh......"

Find some cover close to the advanced team and scan the area beyond. The sound of gunfire and the screams might attract more targets. Notify the rest of the team if any are found.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2020, 10:41:19 am »

"Why am I stuck with a bunch of sadists..."
Scout out the rest of the way for any more patrols or guards. Someone else is bound to have heard the gunfire.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2020, 11:13:51 am »

I'll cover you
Put away my sniper, and take out my pistol. Follow behind Mallo, and look for other enemies.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2020, 11:21:51 am »

Amputated entire arm, fatal blood loss in about 5 seconds, death itself will take a bit longer.
If they're standing there screaming with an amputated limb instead of trying to tourniquet it, they're already dead, they just don't know it yet.
And of course, he's trying to take him prisoner when they're seconds from passing out.
Upon seeing the dying person being taken prisoner, I move up to apply a tourniquet to their armhole. I have serious doubts I'll make it in time to save their life, but it might keep them conscious long enough to answer our shotgunner's questions.

((5 seconds to fatal blood loss rule is from Army first responder training. Its assumed the cause of the amputation is an explosion, and is why everyone in a combat zone has a designated pocket on their uniform containg a tourniquet.))
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:26:31 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vijiriwek: Zolv Ashian Last, Beyond Eat Your Heart
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2020, 06:45:22 pm »

"Kehehehe..."

Skitter over to the wounded enemy, and loot him of any weapons.  Then shove the tip of the shotgun's suppressor into his forehead, pushing his head down into the ground.  Shoot if he produces a weapon and tries to use it.
I'll cover you
Put away my sniper, and take out my pistol. Follow behind Mallo, and look for other enemies.
"Ooooooaahhh......"

Find some cover close to the advanced team and scan the area beyond. The sound of gunfire and the screams might attract more targets. Notify the rest of the team if any are found.
Amputated entire arm, fatal blood loss in about 5 seconds, death itself will take a bit longer.
If they're standing there screaming with an amputated limb instead of trying to tourniquet it, they're already dead, they just don't know it yet.
And of course, he's trying to take him prisoner when they're seconds from passing out.
Upon seeing the dying person being taken prisoner, I move up to apply a tourniquet to their armhole. I have serious doubts I'll make it in time to save their life, but it might keep them conscious long enough to answer our shotgunner's questions.
"Why am I stuck with a bunch of sadists..."
Scout out the rest of the way for any more patrols or guards. Someone else is bound to have heard the gunfire.

Synlocar moves with an unnatural un-grace, shuffling into the road and switching on his flashlight. The light reveals several corpses and a dying woman. He kneels down and snatches up the pistol on her belt. A Mk9.
In response, she draws a knife and stabs him in the chest. [-3 HP]
"Void claim your soul." she says, before being destroyed.

The team inspects what remains of the enemy. Three of them are very similar. Plain clothes, with blue surgical masks and gloves. They were armed with pistols and knives.
The other corpse still grips her Brisk rifle. The gas mask and helmet she was wearing have both been heavily damaged by the shotgun blast which caved in her skull.

You may now proceed to the next area. No resistance exists between here and the house.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: syvarris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chaoskl21 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Parisbre56 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dustan Hache (click to show/hide)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vijiriwek: Zolv Ashian Last, Beyond Eat Your Heart
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2020, 06:50:17 pm »

Tend to our shotgunner's knife wound.

"Kill first, then loot."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:53:31 pm by Lenglon »

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2020, 07:23:13 pm »

Take one of the knives

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2020, 08:14:29 pm »

Forward. Scout the mansion out for various breach points.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6