Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [47.04] SwrdNBcklr for Adventure Mode  (Read 6242 times)

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
Re: [47.04] SwrdNBcklr for Adventure Mode
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 03:32:11 pm »

5/2/2020 - 1.0.3 quality of life update.

- You can now filter through stacks for specific items. Useful when searching warehouses.
- Default wood type for unpairing dagger and bow/xbow changed from willow to the second most common tree, maple.
- Metalcrafters can smith doors, grates and hatches
- Just as woodworkers have the axe as their main tool; jewelers have the chisel; and metalworkers, the hammer. Toolsets as a single item proved to be a bit odd. The shorthand here I think works a good deal better.
- Some menus were re-organized.

This requires the generation of a new world.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 11:30:00 pm »

I like reforming "toolsets" into one normal tool. But for make hammer, you need metal. In real life were also stone hammers. Why combo of bow or crossbow with dagger has so big size? They use attacks from dagger, that become more powerful than if use dagger.

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2020, 08:25:21 am »

Good point re: dagger bow/xbow. Will have to drop size down to 200 for each.

bben2032

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 05:35:06 am »

So I just downloaded the mod and am loving it so far. I recently just got found a slab thing that said this when I read it "The secrets of summoning creatures from the void" I'm really excited about learning magic and stuff but I looked in my acquired powers and nothing was there. How do I get these abilities

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 12:22:47 pm »

So I just downloaded the mod and am loving it so far. I recently just got found a slab thing that said this when I read it "The secrets of summoning creatures from the void" I'm really excited about learning magic and stuff but I looked in my acquired powers and nothing was there. How do I get these abilities

The slab is a vanilla game item. What it can or can't do isn't a function of this mod. SwrdNBcklr only offers crafting for weapons, armor, wearables and fake cooking :'( :D. I havent played much 47, so I've little idea as to what that slab should do.

Eric Blank's Spellcrafts Mod is worth looking into if you're interesting in magic.

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2020, 01:34:59 pm »

5/12/2020 - 1.0.4 camp/craftware update.

- Dagger and bow/xbow size dropped to 200.
- Glassmaking added in both clear and green varieties. Make aquariums/terrariums, doors, jugs, vials. Left out crystal to keep the menu to a single page for now.
- Masons can make logs from soil or stone. Unless you use AdvFort, you cannot channel and the next best thing might be silly logs walls, floors/ceilings for those who like the simulation of a fortified stone house.
- Potters can craft ceramic containers. Glazers can improve their value.

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 01:00:45 pm »

5/24/2020 - 1.0.5 axes and furniture update

- Carpentry needs only axe, allowing for lower tile camp builds.
- Additional furniture for masons and metalcrafters; I tend to avoid metal and wood wall grates for barriers around base level campfires used to illuminate the first z-level of a site build. Also all the standard installable furniture you might want in stone or metal. And yeah, it's weird for masonry to work off of stone pebbles, but it's a workaround.

Pages: 1 [2]