Poll

Farming Guild Width Vote

9 tiles
- 1 (25%)
11 tiles
- 3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Social Media Fortress: Bogstandard Y2-Infringed by Reality™-GLITCH IN THE MATRIX  (Read 8795 times)

recon1o6

• Bay Watcher
  • Developing a race, explosive booze and death traps
    • View Profile
Urist McRecon cancels make exploding booze: Interrupted by bad idea
Urist McRecon cancels bad idea: missing raw files
Urist McRecon cancels add raw files: Interrupted by fortress mode
Urist McRecon cancels play fortress mode: Needs exploding booze
Urist McRecon cancels acquire exploding booze: No materials

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uxbridge-crossbow-shooting-london-met-police-b445945.html

So real life happened, leading to my not updating this. Now, reality has blatantly plagiarized the previous RP on this. :o

-snip

-snip
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 03:40:55 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're back! After dealing with a blown PSU (again!) and burnout and all that (hopefully RMA will refund me now).

Spoiler: Video Transcript (click to show/hide)

In which recon1o6 posts their state of mind...

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 06:53:49 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And here's the rest of everything with the save of where things stand as of the end of the first year. Also re recon1o6 some of your links have unfortunately gotten a bit broke...

Like, just in case someone wants to take over. I can continue on from here, in due time. My focus for now will be on the "Boatmurdered 2200" reboot game for a while, which uses Stellaris and will be in the relevant part of the forum.

Ah, fugg, I forgot the "year" really ends on 15th Granite these days.

Literally, the livestream.
Spoiler: Literally, even (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: credit (click to show/hide)

SAVE: https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15285
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:33:39 pm by CaptainArchmage »

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I did say I'd upload the Stellaris LP but hey, let's give a shot for Year 2, shall we?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:33:47 pm by CaptainArchmage »

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In which the fortress is brought a bit up to speed to the 15th of Granite. Sorry, been real tired lately.

Spoiler: Zoomout of the image (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sources (click to show/hide)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In which plans happen, trading happens, we learn more about our recent visitors, Ral reaches the all-powerful legendary miner level, and we get to the slated migration wave. More will be covered on that matter in the next post...

Spoiler: Detailed Receipts (click to show/hide)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In which a migration wave happens, and we get a GLITCH IN THE MATRIX

Spoiler: The Linked Page (click to show/hide)

The Rant

Must be a glitch in the matrix. I swore to God that Nil was listed as Inod's niece or something. Weird thing is Zefon and Inod are both listed, and included in the LP for the 550 year world of the same seed, as being of unknown parentage. Fuckin' weird man, I did literally go over those, sober, on Saturday, and I took notes, detailed ones, as to who came from what where and when. Nil was a weird case where she was listed as a peasant present in the fort in either Zefon's or Inod's relations list, a real long one at that, and she didn't come until the very last. Which I felt was out of whack. In reality, Nil has no relations at the fort. Maybe there's some bugs at work here? Even stranger, "cull historical figures" is turned off in the Worldgen seed but that's literally worldgen man.

I'm actually going as far as to actually tag Toady One in this.

I'll take some active screenshots of people's relations lists when the push comes to shove and see if the weirdness happens again.

Nil HAS some uncles, possibly some "creepy" uncles, there's three of them, and a bunch of sisters. Inod isn't one of them.

Nil's mother and father are Sodel Ulzestfikod and Stodir Shetbethnish. Paternal Granfather and Grandmother are Tulon and Domas, Maternal Grandmother is Zasit and Maternal Grandfather is Bembul.

Spoiler: "Found" Items (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Edit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 09:12:41 pm by CaptainArchmage »

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As the weekend sets in, some more "content" has been generated, or I caught up with. Bogstandard has its first temple, and we have a bit of a graphic for another one of the dwarven immigrants. Some of this is just catching up - YES, THERE'S A NEW POLL OUT. This is for sizing the main guildhall for the farmers guild, and hopefully that will have the infrastructure for like growing stuff. Amazingly, Bogstandard has gotten by without any farming thus far...

Pages: 1 2 [3]