How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50103 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 03:17:21 am »

Name: Blarg
Description: A zebraman that's wearing a suit.
Abilities: Good with a gun
Inventory: Handgun, golf club, ammo and mags for the handgun

Go get in my car and drive to a bank.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 08:51:05 am »

Welcome Sir Talis the snake!

I would post the first turn but we’re still waiting on the mushroom man. I will give Chaoskl21 until tonight to post an action before turn 1 launches.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 08:57:00 am »

Wake up in the forest and leave my mushroom hut
(Sorry I posted late)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 11:32:16 am »

((I’m not sure where to start, maybe a city?))
these two legged creatures without wings, how do they manage to build places like this?
Find a human and perch on their shoulder, leaning on their head so I can listen to its thoughts

(5) You spot a human and manage to land gracefully on his shoulder. He hardly notices. (3) As you lean on his head though he flinches and the thoughts you manage to hear before you're shooed away mostly consist of how much he hates his job.

Grozhar the Destroyer is getting old and when an adventurer becomes old there is only 3 options left: Dying, opening a tavern/Inn and retiring or somehow obtaining eternal youth.

Grozhar the Destroyer will start outside of the "Colossal Panther Inn" which is located in a generic town in a generic fantasy world.

Search for a Job maybe there is an Bandit Fort nearby that needs to be destroyed or a pack of hungry wolves killing cattle.

(6) The opportunities flood in like a tsunami. As soon as you ask about a job dozens of people swarm around you with various requests and promises of payment on a "job well done." It's pretty crazy understanding them with all the voices shouting at once but you do manage to hear various things such as "help deliver these goods", "greedy ogres keep raiding my barn please help", and "there's a possible bank robber on the loose, keep an eye on him." For whatever reason you also hear about a party in a nearby settlement.

Aaron will climb into the pilot's seat of the Luxury Liner The Princess Monster Truck and do a prelaunch check. Make sure all systems are ready, and all passengers are on board and secured for take off!

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

(5)The pre-launch check goes exactly the way it should. All systems are functioning well and all passengers are secured. Take off when ready.

Vuth Jiksat is currently located in a hamlet governed by human and elven druids.
Vuth takes a long drink from his wineskin, which may not end too well for him as he's already rather drunk. He then attempts to start a conversation with a nearby druid.

(5) Of course taking long drinks of any kind of alchohol is no challenge for a dwarf in any particular state, this one goes smoothly and Vuth enjoys it. (6) Immediately upon spotting a nearby Druid, who happens to be an elf, you start up such a fun conversation that the two of you become fast friends and he suggests hosting a celebration of your newfound friendship and inviting everyone in the settlement.

Name:Sir Talis
Description:A brave soul who was inspired by the stories of knights in shining armor. Sir Talis does his best to live up to these heroes, and has sworn to follow the path of a paladin. This may be more challenging than it is for most however, since he’s also an ordinarily-sized garter snake.
Abilities:A borderline-harmless bite and other abilities possessed by a common garter snake.
Inventory:None.

Sir Talis will slither out into the world, looking for anyone in need of help.

(3) You're search doesn't go particularly great, as most people just avoid you. You do hear some bits from a nearby crowd about something raiding someone's barn and the possibility of something being robbed, but you're a bit too far to make out every word.

Name: Blarg
Description: A zebraman that's wearing a suit.
Abilities: Good with a gun
Inventory: Handgun, golf club, ammo and mags for the handgun

Go get in my car and drive to a bank.

(1) You get in the car but it won't start, so you decide to walk to the bank instead. (4) You find one somewhere in a city and happen to see a purple bird flying around looking for somewhere, or more specifically someone to land on. It's just a bird though, and besides you're here for the bank. And your legs ache a little from the walking.

Wake up in the forest and leave my mushroom hut
(Sorry I posted late)

(auto-succeed) You step outside and look around at the beautiful trees and listen to the wildlife

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:54:39 am by SuperDino85 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 12:03:20 pm »

Spoiler: Caw (click to show/hide)
Follow the person to find out where he works

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2020, 12:54:07 pm »

Sir Talis will investigate the raids on the barn. Maybe I can figure out a way to help.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2020, 02:34:08 pm »

Launch into the blue, and then into the black. Admire the stars for a few minutes once up there. Do a post launch check to ensure that we have gotten into the proper orbit and are ready for our trip to begin! Pipe smooth jazz into the passenger cabin for them to enjoy while oogling spess.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2020, 03:06:06 pm »

Space crow? Space crow.

Name: Caaw
Description: A supernatural crow with iridescent blue feathers. This species grows and develops differently depending on its diet, which consists of anomalies.
Abilities: His coating of feathers projects a "shell" of distorted spacetime which he can use to teleport anywhere in the universe. Inside of the shell is also a pocket dimension insulated from the outside, which allows him to survive most environments in the universe.
Inventory: No.
Hue: (Energy values for various different colors obtained from eating anomalies. May be used to mutate new supernatural abilities.)

Caaw hatches from a small, cold comet in extragalactic space. He begins to flit about, searching for a planet inhabited by life.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2020, 03:12:28 pm »

Spoiler: Grozhar the Destroyer (click to show/hide)

Accept the Ogre job, then try to track the Ogres.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2020, 03:22:56 pm »

Space crow? Space crow.

Name: Caaw
Description: A supernatural crow with iridescent blue feathers. This species grows and develops differently depending on its diet, which consists of anomalies.
Abilities: His coating of feathers projects a "shell" of distorted spacetime which he can use to teleport anywhere in the universe. Inside of the shell is also a pocket dimension insulated from the outside, which allows him to survive most environments in the universe.
Inventory: No.
Hue: (Energy values for various different colors obtained from eating anomalies. May be used to mutate new supernatural abilities.)

Caaw hatches from a small, cold comet in extragalactic space. He begins to flit about, searching for a planet inhabited by life.
((welcome, fellow crow.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2020, 03:30:42 pm »

Caw caw.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2020, 03:42:33 pm »

Welcome, new player!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2020, 03:49:35 pm »

Hey.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2020, 04:03:52 pm »

Vuth decides to learn more about this mysterious, apparently very friendly elf (the druid).

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2020, 05:25:49 pm »

Collect some herbs, and make tea
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28