How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50013 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2020, 06:01:44 am »

I hope you have been feeling better since Sunday, Dino!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 29, 2020, 09:21:49 am »

This looks interesting, I would like to join if that is possible.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 29, 2020, 03:31:07 pm »

Look for a dwarf and see if they know where I can do some trading.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(6) A dwarf walks up to you before you can even move.

”Can I help you?”

Look around and see what’s all in the hole, if I hear noise, go towards it, be very careful
Look around and see what’s all in the hole, if I hear noise, go towards it, be very careful

Support the bird.

(5) Caw hears some...strange...sounds like the kind of stuff you would hear in a city. Lots of chatter and movement seem to be the main noises, along with maybe a few factory sounds.
Caw goes farther down the hole.
(6) Caw is so careful, that help from Sir Talis isn’t even needed, so he just follows Caw till they both reach a certain depth in the hole that expands greatly into a cavern. Or...it would be a cavern if there wasn’t a roof of someone’s house pointing up at you two.

well, a zebra shouldn't be too hard to find. Probably a zebraman, given it sunk a water tower. Go hunting for them, using the image to identify their face via the markings unique to each zebra!

(6) Your search leads you to the place the zebra man was last seen, which is now a hole that you immediately dive headfirst into.
(6) You manage to gracefully land on someone’s head. It’s not the zebra man, though you have little time to identify what it is before it screams and alerts dozens more of its kind.

Go in to look for it, with the Guard leading.

(6) Huh, lucky you. The guard led you straight to the legendary invincible metal you were looking for.

”And here it is, the adamantine that we are very carefully trying to mine.”

Three planets down, one to go! I have several actions this turn. Feel free to limit the number of actions I can accomplish though, and only roll the ones that make it in time.
1) Arrange for mining ships and training for the rock eaters. Let's get their galactic economy rolling. This will coincidentally put my supporters in a stronger position in the galactic financial world
2) Search for any planet with a pest problem - overpopulation of certain animals, destructive animals, or invasive species - and arrange for the carnivore plant people to offer their services as exterminators. This will coincidentally get my supporters a physical presence in various worlds for security and intimidation purposes
3) Check back in with my species on the Earthlike planet and encourage their involvement in the space entertainment industries. this will coincidentally strengthen my followers in the propaganda and public morale sectors.
4) Fly off to the water world and make contact with the natives there.
5) medical checkups for everyone in my crew. let's make sure my people are fit and healthy

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)

Alright Mr. Big Planner, let’s give this a whirl.
1. (6)The mining ships arrive and the bugs begin learning at a rapid pace. Seems their confidence is paying off better than even they thought possible.
2. (2) Well, no one you find needs help, not like very many of the prominent species on the planets you did find could understand you anyway. The Florans are a little sad about it but optimism holds up with them somewhat.
3. (3) About half of your species are convinced, and they immediately set to work on ads and posters. The other half prefer to find a way to support while also living their lives, as politics is not their strength.
4. (1) Of course, there’s always the non-supporters. Your ship is halted in its tracks by their fleet as they warn you that trespassing is a crime and they have you turn around and leave. They were very rude about it too.
5. (5) Everyone in your crew is in good health and top condition.

Overall things seemed to go well, the only problems present are the current mood of the Florans, having started to turn sour towards themselves because of a perceived lack of usefulness, though they still convince themselves that the time will come when their usefulness will shine, and then there’s the fish....the guys who don’t like visitors.

This looks interesting, I would like to join if that is possible.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

Welcome new player!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 29, 2020, 04:28:49 pm »

"Oops. Sorry stranger, didn't mean to land on you."
P4 Apologizes via speaker and carefully tries to help the stranger, first checking for injuries and secondly helping them up if there arn't any. If they Are injured however, P4 tries to get help for them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 30, 2020, 12:31:40 am »

Cibl
((not sure where I should start, somewhere in one of the cities seems good but anywhere is okay))

Find and hack into a nearby computer to browse the cyberactivities of the surrounding region, paying special attention to anything pertaining to notable companies, governing bodies, or anything else of interest.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2020, 04:40:09 am »

"Maybe can you point me towards anyone that would be willing to join me on an adventure."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 03, 2020, 10:09:22 am »

Walk along the roof until the edge is found, then fly down and look around
If no edge is found, try breaking through the roof if possible

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2020, 12:09:36 am »

Same as Naturegirl.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2020, 09:14:36 am »

Why the care, if I may ask?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 06, 2020, 10:47:16 am »

Time to get elected! Get elected King of Space.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 06, 2020, 02:16:28 pm »

Same as Naturegirl.

((snakes can’t fly, do you want me to carry you?))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 06, 2020, 03:36:39 pm »

Same as Naturegirl.

((I was just about to post the turn but it seems you need extra time to sort this out so I’ll post it next week))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2020, 04:01:27 pm »

Same as Naturegirl.

((I was just about to post the turn but it seems you need extra time to sort this out so I’ll post it next week))
nnnnoooooooo, post it now. Just assume they help each other since that seems to be their intent.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 06, 2020, 04:03:05 pm »

Same as Naturegirl.

nnnnoooooooo, post it now. Just assume they help each other since that seems to be their intent.
this

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2020, 04:14:20 pm »

Same as Naturegirl.

this
Alright jeez let’s get this episode on the road then. (Wow tough crowd)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28