How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50003 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 10:29:03 pm »

((It’s been a bit hasn’t it? I’ll give Zultan until the end of Thursday))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 03:26:09 am »

Withdraw as much of my money as possible from the bank.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 05:42:55 pm »

Spoiler: Caw (click to show/hide)
Follow the person to find out where he works

(5) You follow the human through the doors of a bank. No one seems to mind.

Sir Talis will investigate the raids on the barn. Maybe I can figure out a way to help.

Spoiler: Grozhar the Destroyer (click to show/hide)

Accept the Ogre job, then try to track the Ogres.

Grozhar sets off for the barn where there is likely going to be tracks. Although it turns out a rather sneaky snake overheard the conversation as it suddenly darts off in the same direction with the same intent. Upon reaching the barn the Orc and the snake immediately begin searching for clues.
Grozhar's search:(1) Dang these guys seemed to cover up their tracks pretty good.
Sir Talis' search:(1) Not even so much as a whif of ogre or cattle smell hangs in the air. It's like nothing living (except the owner) was ever here.

Launch into the blue, and then into the black. Admire the stars for a few minutes once up there. Do a post launch check to ensure that we have gotten into the proper orbit and are ready for our trip to begin! Pipe smooth jazz into the passenger cabin for them to enjoy while oogling spess.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

(4) And the plane takes to the skies and beyond! It seemes to take just a little longer than expected but nonetheless you do reach orbit, confirmed by the post launch check. The passengers love the music.

Space crow? Space crow.

Name: Caaw
Description: A supernatural crow with iridescent blue feathers. This species grows and develops differently depending on its diet, which consists of anomalies.
Abilities: His coating of feathers projects a "shell" of distorted spacetime which he can use to teleport anywhere in the universe. Inside of the shell is also a pocket dimension insulated from the outside, which allows him to survive most environments in the universe.
Inventory: No.
Hue: (Energy values for various different colors obtained from eating anomalies. May be used to mutate new supernatural abilities.)

Caaw hatches from a small, cold comet in extragalactic space. He begins to flit about, searching for a planet inhabited by life.

(2) Your search for an inhabited planet upon busting out of that speeding space-rock, but the only planets you find so far are rather uninhabitable.

Vuth decides to learn more about this mysterious, apparently very friendly elf (the druid).

(6) You hardly get one question out before the elf Druid starts talking extremely fast about his past life which consist of mostly exciting but occasionally tragic adventures, and before you know it he wants to learn about you.

Collect some herbs, and make tea

(1) Strangely, the forest seems completely devoid of herbs to collect, and you wonder if someone already harvested them.

Withdraw as much of my money as possible from the bank.

(2) You walk in, get to the counter, and find your accounts with little more than a few dollars each. Oh, and the bird catches your eye again...looking for a perch out of the way of everyone else. It's still just a bird.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2020, 05:45:24 pm »

Go to the Druid mini city, and buy some herbs to make tea

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2020, 05:53:47 pm »

Comb nearby planets for tasty anomalies.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2020, 05:55:51 pm »

Sir Talis turns to Grozhar.

”It’ss very odd that neither of uss found anything at all. Perhapss we sshould sspeak to the owner?”
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2020, 06:12:44 pm »

Vuth indulges the elf druid's requests. He's not exactly a private person whilst drunk. During his conversation, he brings up alcohol - and his opinion on it.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 07:12:34 pm »

Grozhar turns to the talking snake and apparently party member, He didn't remember having joined forces with it but weirder things have happened in the past.

"Probably, another option would to make a trap or waiting for place to ambush them"

Go with the Owner to try to get more information about the Ogres
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2020, 07:13:58 pm »

Sir Talis assists Grozhar.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2020, 07:35:09 pm »

try perching on the human I perched on earlier and land on his shoulder. While listening to his thoughts, think the following to him. Hello. My name is Caw, what’s yours? watch him work while listening to his thoughts

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2020, 11:14:43 pm »

Take off from orbit toward the beach world of  Ess Tee Dee Five. Accidentally get the passenger cabin music switched to Baby Shark and stuck on repeat.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2020, 04:33:28 am »

Get all my money from the bank then go buy the stuff that can be used to print money.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2020, 10:35:17 pm »

Name: Gloneich
Description: A large gnoll with a big belly and an even bigger love for life. What he lacks in basic clothing, he more than makes up for in tolerance for drink. He is never sober and is always down to rumble. He has a cockney British accent like the orcs from 40k.
Abilities: Cannot die of alcohol poisoning, slightly above average strength, dubious morality
Inventory: A single, soiled, smelly loincloth; a bandoleer full of wine bottles; one set of worn brass knuckles

Gloneich would like to be hanging out with the Ogres that Sir Talis and Grozhar are looking for, drinking and laughing as they plot their next barn raid.
He attempts to make a joke.

"....so the troll says to the elf, 'That's no *hic* bearskin rug. That's my wife!' *burp*"

edit: I realized how I wanted his name to be pronouned.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:30:18 pm by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2020, 11:25:42 pm »

KNEAD DESTINY INTO VAGUE LOAF-SHAPE, ADD YEAST AND PLACE IN OVEN   

TURN OVEN ON TO APPROPRIATE TEMPERATURE, AWAIT RESULTS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2020, 09:07:57 am »

KNEAD DESTINY INTO VAGUE LOAF-SHAPE, ADD YEAST AND PLACE IN OVEN   

TURN OVEN ON TO APPROPRIATE TEMPERATURE, AWAIT RESULTS

Are you serious or joking?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28