How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50133 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #360 on: February 14, 2021, 02:22:55 pm »

Take a breather from all the aprtygoing excitement and check on the galactic state of affairs. any impending cosmic calamities to deal with? Space Eels? Alien invasions? Rain?

Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 14, 2021, 04:11:57 pm »

"Come on guys I could really use some help."
Get that remote thing that turned out to be a tazer and stick it to the robot and shock the crap out of it, also try to fix my hearing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My audio sensor has been repaired. What's this about cookies?"
P4 continues to maintain the pin, but is momentarily distracted by the dwarf's comment on milk.

Zebra vs Panther: 5v4 (-1 for distraction) Blaargh whips out the remote and sticks it to the robot’s head and pushes a button. (4) A small burst of electricity shoots into the robot and disrupts its hearing all over again. Also it’s sight goes out and it becomes paralyzed temporarily.

(4) Zebra Man also gets most of his hearing back.

The Dwarf is momentarily surprised by this. ”What sort of device is that? May I see it?”

Get kind of annoyed and start speeding through traffic to get to the party.
Looks to the driver worriedly as we speed through traffic.

(4) (jeez what’s up with all the 4’s?) The driver manages to avoid crashing front end first into the planet.
The two of you have arrived.

Since the panther’s pinning the zebra, perch on top of its head and figure out why it’s fighting the zebra, robots don’t need food, so this can’t be a hunt

(1) You completely miss the head. Lucky you though, cause you would have been fried with the electricity that just got shot through it otherwise.

Party.

You dance, have snacks and enjoy yourself until you feel a car *almost* slam into the ground.

Take a breather from all the aprtygoing excitement and check on the galactic state of affairs. any impending cosmic calamities to deal with? Space Eels? Alien invasions? Rain?

(3) Yeah...a dumb little space eel has been seen. It’s a little one but hey at least it’s something different.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 14, 2021, 05:17:59 pm »

P4 immediately attempts to reboot his systems in order of priority: Movement, Vision, hearing. He needed to be quick about it if he was to prevent the fugitive's escape while his body was spasming from the electrical shock.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 16, 2021, 08:30:35 pm »

Get out of the car and look around. Go into the main party area and note any systems that may be vulnerable for hijacking. Mingle a bit and try to figure out what the party is about. Have some food~
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 16, 2021, 11:42:45 pm »

Try to find the party host and thank whoever sent the invitation.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 17, 2021, 10:57:00 am »

Seeing that the car is just more guests, continue partying.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 20, 2021, 12:10:18 am »

Send a Space marine Biologist team out to study the Space Eel. Maybe we can use it for something like space transportation, energy processing, a traveling circus or something. if nothing else, maybe its skin could make a nice rug or handbag or something.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 21, 2021, 03:06:58 pm »

((We seem to be missing people. Extra week for the stragglers))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2021, 02:23:37 am »

(Sorry about not posting my internet's been out since the 15th.)

"It's a weird tazer like thing, I'll let you see it in a minute."
Quickly shove the robot off of me and get to where the dwarves are, then shoot the robot with my AK-47.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 28, 2021, 03:47:54 pm »

((No problem but we’re still missing an action from one other person that I can remember. One more week, after which I WILL post the turn with or without them. Sorry for the wait already, I’m also kinda feeling out of it today in particular))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2021, 02:04:12 pm »

I do believe the week is up, if you feel up to post.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 07, 2021, 03:46:28 am »

He usually posts on Sundays.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 07, 2021, 04:31:57 pm »

(Sorry about not posting my internet's been out since the 15th.)

"It's a weird tazer like thing, I'll let you see it in a minute."
Quickly shove the robot off of me and get to where the dwarves are, then shoot the robot with my AK-47.
P4 immediately attempts to reboot his systems in order of priority: Movement, Vision, hearing. He needed to be quick about it if he was to prevent the fugitive's escape while his body was spasming from the electrical shock.

The zebra man rises to his feet from under the robot, who attempts rebooting while the zebra man prepares his gun.

Zebra (1+1) vs robot (6): P4nth3r practically does a flip ten feet in the air from the force of the reboot before the zebra man can even get a shot off.

Everyone jumps in shock and the dwarf speaks.
”Ok let’s not jump at each other quite yet. I’d like to see you both in my office”

Get out of the car and look around. Go into the main party area and note any systems that may be vulnerable for hijacking. Mingle a bit and try to figure out what the party is about. Have some food~
Seeing that the car is just more guests, continue partying.

Everyone pretty much does their own thing at the party trying to have fun in their own way as more guests pile in.

Try to find the party host and thank whoever sent the invitation.

You search and find the King of Space himself! He seems busy at the moment though...

Send a Space marine Biologist team out to study the Space Eel. Maybe we can use it for something like space transportation, energy processing, a traveling circus or something. if nothing else, maybe its skin could make a nice rug or handbag or something.

The team sets out
(5) The eel seems to not mind being studied at all. So far the team was able to determine that it’s capable of moving at a similar speed as most ships, has a pretty thick hide, is very flexible, and seems to have electricity flowing through it.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 07, 2021, 05:15:18 pm »

Politely leave the man be, while deciding to explore the area.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 08, 2021, 05:56:17 am »

"I'll go to your office but if he attacks me I'll be forced to defend my self by shooting him, also if you want to see the taser you can."
Reload my pistol while I follow the dwarf to his office, also let the dwarf see the remote thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28