How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50155 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #375 on: March 09, 2021, 11:05:26 am »

"APPOLOGIES, ELECTRICAL DAMAGE CAUSES FREQUENT MALFUNCTIONS IN MY MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS. THE TASER USED IS A LETHAL WEAPON WHEN USED AGAINST ME.I WILL COMPLY WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR PEACEFUL DISCUSSION REGARDING THE FUGITIVE."
P4 continues rebooting and recalibrating his systems to proper settings while going to the office. His speaker was probably a bit louder than he would like, and would be among his priorities while peace holds.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 02:50:47 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 11, 2021, 02:28:19 pm »

Achieve Apex Party.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2021, 03:15:37 pm »

((All stragglers get +1 week to act))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2021, 03:15:08 am »

Follow the Space Eel to see if it connects with otehr space eels. also see if it leaves some kind of space trail behind it. if so, follow that back to see where it comes from
Politely leave the man be, while deciding to explore the area.
Also, greet this partygoer.
"Hello, partygoer. Welcome to the party! AS K9ing of Space, this is my party and I am hosting it. Are you having a good time so far? My party planning crew worked quite hard on the invitation and getting the planet and everything. There should be lots of fun stuff for you to do around here somewhere!"

After that, make a party speech! Over the Space Broadcasting system:

HI EVERYBODY! Hope you are having fun at the party! Let's celebrate the grandness of space and me being King together and show the universe what a good time looks like! Try not to get eaten by the party organizers by the way. They'd be mortified to find out they ate something Sapient. Never want ot eat something that could disagree with you, amirite?" Aaron gives a weird barking laugh at his own joke, smiles grandly at the camera, and then drinks something very frothy, covering half his face in a light brownish, dripping foam.

Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 21, 2021, 05:57:11 pm »

Your exploration is interrupted immediately by his sudden greeting and the speech he makes over the microphone while attempting to chug...something very foamy.

Follow the Space Eel to see if it connects with otehr space eels. also see if it leaves some kind of space trail behind it. if so, follow that back to see where it comes from
Also, greet this partygoer.
"Hello, partygoer. Welcome to the party! AS K9ing of Space, this is my party and I am hosting it. Are you having a good time so far? My party planning crew worked quite hard on the invitation and getting the planet and everything. There should be lots of fun stuff for you to do around here somewhere!"

After that, make a party speech! Over the Space Broadcasting system:

HI EVERYBODY! Hope you are having fun at the party! Let's celebrate the grandness of space and me being King together and show the universe what a good time looks like! Try not to get eaten by the party organizers by the way. They'd be mortified to find out they ate something Sapient. Never want ot eat something that could disagree with you, amirite?" Aaron gives a weird barking laugh at his own joke, smiles grandly at the camera, and then drinks something very frothy, covering half his face in a light brownish, dripping foam.

Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

(6) The space eel gets visibly uncomfortable by your stalking it after a while and attempts to flee in a very panicky and not straight line your observation fleet and the eel go in circles for about three hours.

You greet the guy just as he was about to explore, then immediately jump on stage and (2) attempt to drink the froth while making your speech. Your drink ends up all over you and the stage but you keep talking and splurting away. Most of everyone else at the party is highly amused by this and it becomes a new party game. Froth flies everywhere.

"I'll go to your office but if he attacks me I'll be forced to defend my self by shooting him, also if you want to see the taser you can."
Reload my pistol while I follow the dwarf to his office, also let the dwarf see the remote thing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"APPOLOGIES, ELECTRICAL DAMAGE CAUSES FREQUENT MALFUNCTIONS IN MY MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS. THE TASER USED IS A LETHAL WEAPON WHEN USED AGAINST ME.I WILL COMPLY WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR PEACEFUL DISCUSSION REGARDING THE FUGITIVE."
P4 continues rebooting and recalibrating his systems to proper settings while going to the office. His speaker was probably a bit louder than he would like, and would be among his priorities while peace holds.

The three of you reach the office. The dwarf inspects the gadget.  He asks, ”Where did you get this?”

Achieve Apex Party.

Apex party has been achieved without you even having to do much of anything. As you continue to enjoy yourself, you’re repeatedly hammered by bubbly rain which is totally not water by any definition.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2021, 10:41:28 pm »

Chuckle slightly, looking at the greeter up and down while holding in his laughter. "Erm thank you sir the invitation was great."

With that said I start a conga-line.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 22, 2021, 02:49:28 am »

"I got it from some ogres I killed, I think they'd been stealing farm animals and were planing to kill people or something."
Say the things.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 22, 2021, 12:43:17 pm »

Eyewitness accounts of the robbery partially match with his retelling of it's origin. their original intent was unknown before they were killed, but they had appeared out of thin air at the site of the robbery, presumably by teleportation. I am unaware if that adds murder charges to his list of crimes aboveground, But regardless I am required to bring them back for lawful trial over the robbery and potential destruction of property."
Confirm zebraman's statements in part.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 23, 2021, 06:33:56 am »

"They were holding a talking snake captive and they were going to attack me with that remote thing and an axe, it was self defense, and what property are you calming I damaged because I didn't break anything."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 23, 2021, 10:51:55 am »

"I am less concerned if you have more charges that may be laid against you, and moreso in seeing you brought to justice for the confirmed criminal activities. If you believe a charge listed to be in error, you can address the issue with the courts."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 23, 2021, 07:56:14 pm »

Transcend into The Spirit of Apex Party, dissolving myself into the fundamental fabric of reality to ensure that the entire universe is always more of a party.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 04, 2021, 04:20:17 pm »

Chuckle slightly, looking at the greeter up and down while holding in his laughter. "Erm thank you sir the invitation was great."

With that said I start a conga-line.

(5) Consider the conga-line started.

"I got it from some ogres I killed, I think they'd been stealing farm animals and were planing to kill people or something."
Say the things.
Eyewitness accounts of the robbery partially match with his retelling of it's origin. their original intent was unknown before they were killed, but they had appeared out of thin air at the site of the robbery, presumably by teleportation. I am unaware if that adds murder charges to his list of crimes aboveground, But regardless I am required to bring them back for lawful trial over the robbery and potential destruction of property."
Confirm zebraman's statements in part.

”Well the robbery sounds like your problem, so I can let the two of you go back to the surface and settle that, however I have a request regarding your water tower case.”

Suddenly, the three of you hear some kind of catchy party music, and colorful neon lights blink to the beat with seemingly not a source in sight.

The dwarf looks around in total bewilderment, completely unsure how to respond.

Transcend into The Spirit of Apex Party, dissolving myself into the fundamental fabric of reality to ensure that the entire universe is always more of a party.

(4) You don’t dissolve into reality completely. You do, however, become a translucent ghost-like figure of yourself as your mind ties into reality’s fabric, and suddenly colorful neon lights blink all across the universe and catchy music can be heard literally everywhere. You smile at this, and your ghostly figure gradually fades entirely, your mind at peace in the reality you have caused.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 09:20:40 pm by SuperDino85 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 05, 2021, 05:26:08 am »

"I have nothing to do with the water tower, also what the hell is that damned music?"
Words.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 05, 2021, 10:51:23 am »

Conga to the music yelling "This is an omen! The gods want us to commence maximum conga line" in a rallying voice.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 06, 2021, 04:21:16 pm »

"This music is completely inappropriate for the situation. I want it to stop..."
Be extremely cross about this sudden interruption. Maybe whatever force is responsible will notice.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28