How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 50157 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2021, 12:46:47 pm »

((Anyone else wanna post an action? I’ll give you guys an extra week.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2021, 01:30:42 am »

Conga line and flashing lights? arrange a Disco competition. First prize, this cool lazersword I found a while back. Second prize: free trip to the luxury planet of your choice! Third prize: a warm fuzzy blanket and five pair of colorful; socks, all with the Party Logo emblazoned on them (a monkey drinking beer and a duck passed out under the table).

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2021, 03:39:35 pm »

"I have nothing to do with the water tower, also what the hell is that damned music?"
Words.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"This music is completely inappropriate for the situation. I want it to stop..."
Be extremely cross about this sudden interruption. Maybe whatever force is responsible will notice.

The dwarf agrees with the two of you on this and adds his own complaint: ”Yeah and the lights are bright and ugly. I say we look for whatever is causing this and shut it off. Who’s with me?”

Conga line and flashing lights? arrange a Disco competition. First prize, this cool lazersword I found a while back. Second prize: free trip to the luxury planet of your choice! Third prize: a warm fuzzy blanket and five pair of colorful; socks, all with the Party Logo emblazoned on them (a monkey drinking beer and a duck passed out under the table).
Conga to the music yelling "This is an omen! The gods want us to commence maximum conga line" in a rallying voice.

CONGA LINE AND DISCO COMPETITION BEGIIIIIIIINN!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 19, 2021, 04:26:17 am »

"These lights seem like they could cause a seizure and this music is annoying as hell, I feel it is our civic duty to do something about them."
See if I can determent where the lights and music are coming from so we can get rid of it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 19, 2021, 08:33:38 am »

"Agreed. This is intolerable for most situations. It must be stopped."
Find and put a end to the source of this inappropriate partying problem!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2021, 04:14:35 pm »

((Sorry guys, I’m not feeling well and I just got back from a birthday party. The turn will be posted next week))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 01, 2021, 04:25:42 am »

If the guys who are dissatisfied with the conga and disco situation cause a scene, invite them to organize another musical show. Aaron D. Varkus wants his guests to have all the good times!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 02, 2021, 02:31:33 pm »

"These lights seem like they could cause a seizure and this music is annoying as hell, I feel it is our civic duty to do something about them."
See if I can determent where the lights and music are coming from so we can get rid of it.
"Agreed. This is intolerable for most situations. It must be stopped."
Find and put a end to the source of this inappropriate partying problem!

The dwarf wishes you luck and stays behind to keep the other dwarves from panicking.

3 (Blaarg) + 1 (P4nth3r) The two of you don’t have much luck determining the source, but you do notice colorful cones from the light spots that seem to point towards the same vague area, which is the sky for you.

If the guys who are dissatisfied with the conga and disco situation cause a scene, invite them to organize another musical show. Aaron D. Varkus wants his guests to have all the good times!

(Ehhh...are you referring to Blaarg and the robot? Cause they’re not actually at the party themselves.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2021, 05:51:42 am »

"It must be coming from an aircraft or maybe some kind of experimental spacecraft, but no matter where it comes from there must be a way to stop it."
See if I can't find a telescope or an observatory, then use it to see where the lights are coming from.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 05, 2021, 06:39:33 am »

WIGGLE FURIOUSLY, ESCAPE FROM CHAIR I AM TIED TO   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2021, 07:28:26 am »

use the power of my internet connection to help zebraman triangulate it Via multiple public observatory networks!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 08, 2021, 07:04:45 am »

((Sorry for being away for so long))
Fly towards the source oc the light, it must be on the surface

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 21, 2021, 10:18:11 am »

((Well originally I was going to terminate this but it seems like a horrible place to end off so I’m instead going to post the turn later today and see if it’ll revive))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 21, 2021, 06:27:55 pm »

"It must be coming from an aircraft or maybe some kind of experimental spacecraft, but no matter where it comes from there must be a way to stop it."
See if I can't find a telescope or an observatory, then use it to see where the lights are coming from.

use the power of my internet connection to help zebraman triangulate it Via multiple public observatory networks!

The two of you find an observatory and get to work. (5) Your combined efforts lead you along the path of the lights and to another planet entirely, which seems to be slightly bouncing around in rhythm with the music.

WIGGLE FURIOUSLY, ESCAPE FROM CHAIR I AM TIED TO   

(3) Your fierce wiggling is enough to break the back of the chair off, allowing you to move on your own again, though said back of chair is still tied to you.

((Sorry for being away for so long))
Fly towards the source oc the light, it must be on the surface

Much like the zebra man and the robot cat a little bit ago, you fly to the surface to find colorful light cones pointing at the sky.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 21, 2021, 06:41:31 pm »

Attempt to find the source of the lights
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28