Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: The Opinionated Bastards: a BattleTech/MekHQ Mercenary Campaign (Dec. 30, 3053)  (Read 85728 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahhh great to see this back!
Count me in as another looking forward to D-Day :D

Fishbreath

• Bay Watcher
  • [AVATAR HERE]
    • View Profile
    • Many Words

I did not get as far as playing a scenario on Good Friday, but I did finish the higher-priority project that was keeping me from doing so:

Lots of rainy evenings this week, so the Bastards should be fully groundside sometime in the next few days. None of my sourcebooks have quite the scenario I'm looking for, so I'm probably building one by hand again—not that it's much of an imposition.

Looking ahead, once I've had some time to recover—letting MekHQ do the scenario generation work for a while—I may pull from a scenario pack some time in the future, for another semi-structured campaign like this one.

NickAragua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good to see this come back for a bit, always fun to follow along with these. And look at you, Mr. "I have sunlight and leaves on my trees".

Megamek/MekHQ has gotten some really big updates since this was last active, including in terms of UI and scenario generation capabilities (check out StratCon!)

Fishbreath

• Bay Watcher
  • [AVATAR HERE]
    • View Profile
    • Many Words

I'd like to get at least one StratCon contract in.

On that note, my scheduling estimates continue to be on the optimistic side. The best I can do right now is 'hopefully soon'.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We waited years between the last hiatus, we can wait a few extra weeks to complete a deck & real life projects (Looks great by the way!)  :P
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]