Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom! HoNK HQ Station Thread  (Read 2240 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom! HoNK HQ Station Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 01:52:13 pm »

@T'liki:

"Sure! One Daily Combo!"

The girl was back with the order, all neatly packaged into carrier cans. "Here you go!"

//1x Chicken Wings, 1x Mega Donut added to Quantum Storage!

@Doomblob:

"One Borgar, incoming!"

The girl was back with the borgar, neatly wrapped in a carrier can. "Here you go, thanks for the purchase!" Doomblob's ID-slash-bank card beeped twice.

//1x Borger added to Quantum Storage! Doomblob loses 60♪
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 01:53:58 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 02:48:05 pm »

Pips Serpent properly saluted back after receiving his ID/Bank card and looked after the people being on their way. He rolls a die on the floor, examining the result.
"Hmm... Guess I should get some food first before visiting my quarters."
He packs the die away and goes to the cafeteria, looking at what is avaible before speaking with the kitchen girl.

"Excuse me, is it possible to get the combo and an Espresso on top? Also I congratulate you on your lack of mustard-based dishes. Makes me feel safer already."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2020, 02:51:38 pm »

@Pips Serpent:

"Sure thing! One Daily Combo and extra Espresso on top!"

A moment later the girl was back. "Thanks for choosing Mile High Cafeteria! Thanks for purchase!" Pips' card went beep-beep.

//1x Chicken Wings, 1x Mega Donut, 1x Espresso Grande Maximo added to Quantum Storage! Pips Serpent loses 30♪
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2020, 02:59:42 pm »

"Thank you kindly."
Pips Serpent then looked at his two companions who also were at the cafeteria.
"I guess we're now working together from now on."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2020, 03:26:38 pm »

"Seems like it!" T'liki chirped brightly as he stored the donut for later. That chicken was getting devoured immediately in a process best left unstated and unobserved. "What do you do?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2020, 12:24:51 am »

Doomblob, having sat down, grasped the Borgar in one appendage and promptly "nom"

"Hewwo, fewwo compatwiot.I have come to cwear the uway for our savior Uwu. Why are you here?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2020, 12:30:45 am »

Marie decides to grab some grub before she checked out her quarters, she could always figure out where it was later, and besides, she's part of an emergencey response squad or something right? Wouldn't it suck if she had to go into battle with an empty stomach?. And so, with these words in mind, Marie examines the cafetaria's current offerings, and finally settles on, "Hi, I'd like the lunch order and an espresso please."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2020, 08:22:21 am »

@Marie:

"Alright! One Daily Combo and Espresso Grande Maximo, going your way!"

The girl came back super fast, as usual. "Thanks for purchase, enjoy your meal!" Marie's card beeped twice.

//1x Chicken Wings, 1x Mega Donut, 1x Espresso Grande Maximo added to Quantum Storage! Marie loses 30♪
SigFlags!

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2020, 08:34:50 am »

"I am here to atone for my past, and to make sure that no one will repeat the mistake I made."

Pips Serpent let one finger glide over his necklace, the die marked by his sworn nemesis during their fateful encounter.

"T'liki was it, right? I can see why the Queen grew fond of you in an instant. My name is Pips Serpent. Friends can call me Pips (and very good friends call me Pips Serpent again). Let us work together for a brighter future."

He then nods to Doomblob.

"The same to you, whatever your name may be."

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2020, 09:31:37 am »

"Thanks for the meal!" Marie said before she took her meal to where everyone else was sitting down. The armored minor plopping down right beside the spider of unusual size to chow down on her sweet and filling lunch of wings and donuts with little more than a "Hey," to warn the others with.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2020, 09:43:30 am »

Stacked atop T'liki, Doomblob responded to Pips Serpent, "I am Doomblob, owo who cwears the way. Well met."

Turning to Marie, "Gweetings, youwung chiwd. What bwings you hewe?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2020, 10:14:15 am »

T'liki did not seem to mind being stacked upon in the slightest. "Yes, my name is T'liki! My kind usually stay in the forests and keep to ourselves, but I wanted to see the world. What I've discovered is that people are generally scared of giant spiders like myself, but if you spend a lot of time pouncing bad people who break the law, everyone else starts to like you more! And if you pounce enough bad people then you even get to be a 'hero' and they send you up here to be with other heroes! It's an honor."

Marie sat down beside him, which didn't surprise him much. He had a nearly 360 degree field of view due to how his eight eyes were positioned, even if four of them were on the front of his head and one of those pairs was his primary vision. "Hello!" he responded, raising his left front leg in greeting to her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2020, 11:33:10 am »

"Just thought I'd drop in to introduce myself, my name's Marie," the armored lady managed to say in between bites and gulps.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2020, 03:04:55 pm »

"Your fwesh is intwiguing. Where did owo aquire this wondwous armor?"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2020, 03:07:56 am »

Marie freezes in place for a moment after hearing the uwu-child speak, traumatic memories briefly resurfacing before she finally got a grip on herself, and very simply said, "Found it in a cave," in a cold and matter of fact manner of speaking. Returning to digging into one of the wings immediately after.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4