Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom! HoNK HQ Station Thread  (Read 2247 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom! HoNK HQ Station Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2020, 08:00:28 am »

Flopping off of T'liki, Doomblob blobs over to Marie and offers a blob hug, appendages open invitingly. "Hewe, youngling. Uwu heals all."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2020, 04:32:52 pm »

"Greetings, Marie. My name is Pips Serpent."

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2020, 02:39:49 am »

Marie hesitates for a moment as the blob opens his arms up for a warm and inviting hug, but she eventually shrugs, and leans in to awkwardly hug the blob without really touching them with her sauce coated hands or fingers, closing her eyes a little. "Yeah, good to meet you too Doom, and Pip."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2020, 12:25:56 pm »

The visual ads and relaxing music from the speakers were replaced with yellow-and-black warning screens and an intercom announcement:

--------

Emergency has been declared by Nobelian Government. Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom Organization have been requested to provide aid. Command crew requested at the command centre immediately. Eseential crew requested at their stations immediately. Heroes stand by for briefing and deployment within next 360 seconds.

REPEAT:

Emergency has been declared by Nobelian Government. Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom Organization have been requested to provide aid. Command crew requested at the command centre immediately. Eseential crew requested at their stations immediately. Heroes stand by for briefing and deployment within next 360 seconds.

--------

The engineers quickly made a mess of their meal, dropping cups and leaving plates about their table. The hurrying girl hurried to the nearest exit herself.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2020, 12:54:33 pm »

T'liki looked up at the speakers when the warning went off. "I guess I'll finish this later," he said to himself as he put the lunch special away. "Come on guys, let's go! The giant spider moved back to the elevator and got inside, holding the doors for the other three with his second left leg.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2020, 01:14:09 pm »

Doomblob considered the siren briefly, and promptly blobbed into the elevator alongside T'liki. "UwU"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2020, 05:42:56 am »

Pips Serpent started moving, following his more unusual comrades. He briefly stopped to look at Marie.

"Before I forget. It is Pips, not Pip. You might not have noticed it because the last letter of my first name is the same as the first letter of my last name. Now, let's hurry, Marie."

And he, indeed, hurried now towards the elevator.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2020, 09:58:05 am »

"Okay Pips, let's roll," Marie said, as she squeezed into the elevator along with the rest of her comrades, more than a little excited at the prospect of facing off against deadly beasts in her mech once more.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2020, 10:12:04 am »

...ffffsssssSSSHHOOOOOOOOOSSssssmmmm...

Ding!

The elevator took the group to Deck 3, and soon they were at the makeshift briefing room, which clearly was a Holo-Vid Cinema.

The movie screen, for example, now hosted a 2D map of Nobelian planet, with all five continents, the southern and northern poles, the Big Island Archipelago in southwest, and the Capsule Island in middle of nowhere. A big red dot was flashing on Yamato continent, the easternmost continent on the map.

"Ah, you're here already." Admiral-General looked pleased. "That is good, saves me the trouble... alright! There is a situation developing in Yamato. Several cities have been attacked by the Goblins! That's third time in this decade..."

"This time however, they actually possess more than stones and sticks and bows! The pesky goblins are storming the local defense areas with motorbikes, laser guns and thrown explosives!! This is kind of equipment that the goblins never used before, not to mention, the ethnologists never before saw them smelt copper!"

"The Government believes the goblins are having help from 'the outside'." With click of his PADD, the Admiral-General made the map zoom in on Yamato District, with Chichirokawa city smack dab in the middle.

"There has been sightings of a strange, round-shaped humanoid armed with a club and shouting commands at the hordes of greenskins. Nowhere else this 'creature' have been seen, so we assume it's their leader." Natalia clapped her hands together and smiled.

"I think you guys can guess your mission for today, don't you?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2020, 10:22:14 am »

"Pounce on the goblins and eat them! Got it!" T'liki saluted with his first two right arms.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2020, 10:34:47 am »

"Pest elimination ma'am?," Marie offered, her missile firing hand twitching just slightly as she said so.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2020, 10:37:13 am »

"Well, technically, that too." The Admiral-General nodded.

"The local defense teams are a bit overwhelmed right now, so we're sure they would like to have some help with purging of the greenskins!!" The liaison officer smiled happily. "But, your main task is something else."

"You are to find and capture - or eliminate - the strange round creature as fast as possible. Perhaps its removal will cause the goblins to scatter and run back to their caves." Natalia tapped on her PADD few times.

"Aha! There we go. We weren't sure if you guys were able to get some supplies yet, so I've talked with the Quartermaster to set aside some of the maintenance and medical supplies for you guys. Goblins like to put poisonous plant juices on their weapons, so we've got you some antidotes, elixirs and zap hands - just in case."

//20x Elixir, 10x Antidote and 4x Zap Hand have been added to Quantum Storage!
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2020, 11:25:42 am »

"Capture the ball like a human sports game! Understood!" T'liki saluted again. "We will score all the points!"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2020, 12:09:06 pm »

"Or pop them like a zit, understood ma'am," Marie said, her hand moving up for a less...painful salute this time.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2020, 03:36:22 pm »

Doomblob waves their rolled up newspaper eagerly, a wide blobbo grin on their face.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4