Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Land Wars - Supernerd Edition - Probably Dead  (Read 10387 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land Wars - Supernerd Edition - So much for doing little work!
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2020, 09:46:58 am »

Withdrawal Order

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2020, 11:54:26 am »

Chaoskl21 has not yet posted an action. Is there any particular reason why you were unable to post?
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2020, 09:30:07 pm »

Withdrawal Order

In the future, please specify the actual territories of the troops you want to move. (I'll let it slide this time, since I was late to respond to this)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Land Wars - Supernerd Edition - Game has begun!
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2020, 09:29:51 am »

SWW Annexation:
Objectives: Pacify the Guardian Statue and occupy the SWW Zone

Deployment: 500 Bone Defenders, 300 Bone Arbalests, 200 Bone Horses, Necromancer Scholar

Tactics: Bone Defenders will provide their heavy armor and shields as a defensive force and setup defensive lines and attempt to create trenches if possible, as they surround the Ancient Temple, in which around 10 Bone Horses will go inside and attempt to agitate the Guardian Statue inside the Temple and attempt to make him/her leave the building and start attacking the multiple squads of Bone Defenders within outside the temple. The Bone Arbalests will be behind the Defenders and attempt to barrage the monstrous unit from multiple sides as bolts keep pummeling it, while the other Bone Horses will go and strike from the back of the beast until the thing crumbles, while the Necromancer Scholar will attempt to utilize its magic to raise down skeletons who fall back into the fight, create hands from the ground and grave to grab and slow down the creature's movement, and rotting and decaying blasts of magic to waste away and brittle down the stone to give it weak spots against the Arbalests bolts. If the creature doesn't attempt to leave its base even after continued irritation from our squads, then setup multiple Bone Defender groups led by the Necromancer Scholar, and attack it inside its home territory, surrounded on its temple by multiple sides with Bone Arbalests providing ranged support from behind the squads on all angles of attack from the creature, while some Bone Horses still try to draw it out of the temple where it can be more easily defeated. The Necromancer Scholar will repeat its magical tricks, if the creature still doesn't try to leave the facility, and keep fighting the Statue until 50%~ of the forces go down, or until the holy abominations falls. Once done, setup defensive zones around the perimeter, to start the Annexation project.

If Old London forces approach this territory, stall them and engage in a brawl with the Bone Defender squads while the Bone Arbalests provide ranged support from the back, and the Undead Horses flank them from behind

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2020, 03:35:32 pm »

Official Game Announcement:
TheFantasticMsFox is going to be taking over the civilization known as "The Scaled" as the original player does not intend to continue with the game.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:56:51 am by Supernerd »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2020, 10:09:03 pm »

GM inactivity should be the main cause of forum game death, not player inactivity. Can we just get someone to control The Scaled at this point?
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2020, 10:56:40 am »

Official Game Announcement:
TheFantasticMsFox is not going to be taking over "The Scaled" after all, and is much less fantastic than their name would imply. If someone else wants to take over, talk to me.

GM inactivity should be the main cause of forum game death, not player inactivity. Can we just get someone to control The Scaled at this point?

Perhaps now would be a good time for you to reflect on all the times that you were the first one to walk out of my other games, and how other people must have felt about that.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2020, 11:10:18 am »

-snip-

bullets Guilt trips don't work, jon
it's over

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2020, 11:45:26 am »

Oh for the god’s sakes both of you. Yes nobody’s perfect. I’m a crappy player and a mediocre GM at best. Despite the past we can still be better. So we should just Try to get along So we can have fun with this game ok?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land Wars - Supernerd Edition - 1 More Player Needed
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2020, 03:31:33 pm »

Turn 1.5

The Scaled no longer exist, and also never existed. A massive rift is formed in the place that they were/never were and time is stopped completely. The void must be filled with another player, and unless the void is filled then time shall remain stopped forevermore...

Applications for this game are open once again.

Only Day 2 updates may be posted. You may NOT post a Day 3 update.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2020, 08:53:53 pm »

oh cool the map's colors ceased to exist

my day 2 update: already posted, see this link http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=176688.msg8159726#msg8159726
it's over

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2020, 11:31:59 pm »

Huh, fun, gimme a sec and I'll throw up an app
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2020, 12:02:23 am »

THE JADED COAST:

Spoiler: Project Information (click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2020, 12:23:20 am »

I imagine the pirates along the Jaded Coast are all just super nihilistic.

“Arr... I don’t know, matey, sometimes it be feelin’ like there be no point to the plunderin’ o’ booty...”

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2020, 12:38:49 am »

- Charles Babbage

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12