Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 1984 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2020, 07:21:51 am »

Maybe the militia with the flamethrowers and molotovs has any spot left?
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 07:42:45 am »

Build a hive-mind version program for the nanobots and be assimilated. Then I can spend all my time working and get back at that b**** Vanessa Burk. Let's see how you like it when I'm the queen of the swarm!

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2020, 08:46:02 am »

Hauling Tulip, the minature cow over one shoulder, and a duffle bag of what Mason might only describe as random bullshit, the pair are hardly shocked to bear witness to the eruption of chaos mere moments after they left the apartment. Whether that be by flame engulfing a few homes, or the encroaching horde, or maybe the sudden molecular deconstruction of yet another apartment. Regardless, Tulip makes a single solitary 'moo' from on the kid's shoulder and they decide it's time to skeddadle.

But. Not without provisions.

Instead of the clearly wrong choice of heading down to the grocery for some long lasting supplies, believing that the place'll already be packed with looters, Mason heads to his favorite place, The Burger Joint, to bust in and grab as much patty, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and buns that he possibly can. All while weaving through the chaotic streets of Sanfrisco.

Spoiler: Mason Moretti (click to show/hide)
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2020, 10:23:10 am »

Fill the canteen with water, then follow Burt out of the building

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2020, 01:41:28 pm »

Burt Goldstine

Burt looks around, but the only thing that he can grab before fleeing from the burning house are his glasses. Alongside with Gretel, they run towards the crazied streets, surrounded by chaos, loots and anarchy.

Quote from: Detection
12 v 15

Immediately, a small mob notices the siblings!

"Hey! It's Burt, that asshole that is angry all the time!"

"We should, like, totally beat him up. That way we can release all of our pent up frustration doing something that isn't an orgy"

"Oh, but his sister Gretel is there! Isn't she super nice to the community?"

"Fuck that, she has a canteen, those things are pretty rare except for scavengers. Let's take her's and use it as a form of bribery."

The stereotypical mob approaches, raising fists and random things that are being used as melee weaponry.

Neil Serrano
6!

Turns out, there's not even a flame thrower and Molotov Militia. How has this conclave survived for so long? Probably it's due to plot armour, don't question it. Neil, angered at the inefficiency of the bureocratic system of Sanfrisco, proclaims his own flamethrower Militia, with him being the leader.

He doesn't have to wait for people to sign up. Turns out, people have been burning things for a while, but being counterproductive has bored a minority, while several of the cool looking people from the melee militia deciding that I'd be dope to actually go out with a flamethrower in hand.

Neil Serrano "Hot Serrano's Fiery Liberation Front" (or Hosefiunfro, for those who are to lazy to say the whole thing)  is formed of 30 members, without including the pamphlet sharers, but sadly they only have homebrewed Molotov's and Flamethrowers.

Jane Von Doof
6!

Jane quickly devises a hive mind controlling program, attaches it to herself, and happily jumps into the dark cloud of darkness that is her creation. Her happiness is quickly replaced by horrifying pain, but Jane can't scream, as her vocal chords desintegrate in a matter of seconds. The pain becomes numbingly underwhelming...

And it ends as quickly as it has begun. Jane looks around, confused. The lab is still ruined, but the Swarm is all gone... What happened? She gets up, and quickly looks at her reflection. Yep, still the same clothes, the same glasses... What exactly has transpired?

She looks exactly the same as before, but she feels stronger, more powerful...

Jane raises her hand. Immediately, it morphs into a black mass of Nanobots which impact against a broken desk, and devour it in seconds. Once the Nanobots morph back into her arm, she feels...more energized.

Several Nanobots tentacles burst out of her skin and raise Jan above the ground, and she finally realizes what has happened. The Nanobot Swarm hasn't gone anywhere, she's the Nanobot Swarm!

Mason Moretti
Mason signals Tulip, and they make their way across the streets, with bullets flying by, explosion shaking the ground, and the walls of the city shaking under zombie pressure.

20! v 2

For obvious reasons, nobody wants to molest Tulip's pet, so people pretty much stop their anarchist rampages to salute Tulip, compliment her, and once she's out of range, proceed with their assbeating. This means Mason is able to get to the Burger Joint with no difficulty. Once inside he checks the food, puts it inside kid meal boxes (those are the most resilient!), and puts the following food inside his bags; 9 patties, 4 lettuces, 14 tomatoes, 1 cheese and 13 buns.

By the fact that most of employees are mostly dead, except for one that is talking to a Middle aged white woman, who is asking for the manager, it seems that the rest of food has been already raided.

Gretel Goldstine

Gretel runs at the sinks and attempts to fill the canteen with water, but the explosion has destroyed the water pipes. She decides to check for any bottles or ice, but once she starts to search, she realizes that she actually needed to buy those two items today, but she lost track of time by talking with an old acquaintance she hadn't seen for a while, and then she had to visit the neighbors...

With no water in sight, she follows Burt to the streets, only to be confronted by a stereotypical mob from a Purge movie! They even refuse to acknowledge their friendships with her just to get her empty canteen! So materialistically inconsiderate!

Also, yeah, walls fall next next turn.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2020, 02:01:35 pm »

Indulge in a stereotypical evil laugh!

That done, split into Swarm and Body. Swarm is to go devour the zombies. Body meanwhile will start working on measures against the Our destruction. Let's start with making Us heatproof. No fire is going to kill us, and the zombies certainly can't, cause we'll be eating them.

As another note, Swarm, eat the rubble too to increase Our number. It's already broken after all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:04:09 pm by TricMagic »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2020, 03:55:28 pm »

Burn the zombie horde! save the walls!
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2020, 03:30:25 am »

"Screw this shit."
Shoot the mob with the random affect rifle until they all die.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2020, 09:54:20 am »

Bash any mob members that get close with the canteen

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2020, 10:44:36 am »

The young punk, elated with his score of precious ingredients for the most wholesome meal to share with his partner, juicy, yummy, greasy burgers, is more than ready to get the hell out of Sanfrisco. Mason and Tulip dash to outer walls of the city, searching for an alternative exit and if they must, bear his rope lile a hook by tying it to something heavy like the pot and scale over.

Spoiler: Mason Moretti (click to show/hide)
I've lost control of my life.
Pages: 1 [2]