Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255]

Author Topic: What Am I  (Read 158182 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What Am I
« Reply #3810 on: March 25, 2021, 04:22:08 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: March 25, 2021, 04:28:42 am »

Chrysler?
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: March 25, 2021, 04:50:33 am »

Chrysler?
Yes, now all everyone has to do is figure out which one it is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: March 25, 2021, 05:25:02 am »

Chrysler?
And there is many possibilities.

Chrysler 300?
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: March 25, 2021, 05:40:36 am »

Chrysler?
And there is many possibilities.

Chrysler 300?
No

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: March 25, 2021, 05:52:58 am »

Was the model originally introduced after (not including) 2009?
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: March 25, 2021, 10:32:35 am »

Is it a sedan?

Is it a pickup truck?

Is it an SUV?

Is it a Jeep?

Has it featured prominently in any movies (prominent as in James Bond car prominent)?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: March 26, 2021, 01:51:41 am »

Was the model originally introduced after (not including) 2009?
No

Is it a sedan?
Yes

Is it a pickup truck?
No, I don't think Chrysler makes trucks.

Is it an SUV?
No

Is it a Jeep?
Already answered that one with a no.

Has it featured prominently in any movies (prominent as in James Bond car prominent)?
Not that I'm aware of.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: March 28, 2021, 01:06:27 am »

BUMP!

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: March 28, 2021, 01:22:22 pm »

Was the model originally introduced after (not including) 1994?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: March 28, 2021, 03:23:26 pm »

Gonna be honest, I'm not a car guy.

Frankly, I despise this trend of people choosing overly specific objects that require an enthusiasts knowledge to discover. It makes the game less accessible to people.

Does the car have some sort of gimmicky feature or style that has since been removed from most modern cars (tail fins for example).
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: March 28, 2021, 08:15:35 pm »

Frankly, I despise this trend of people choosing overly specific objects that require an enthusiasts knowledge to discover. It makes the game less accessible to people.

<snip>

It doesn’t really take an “enthusiasts knowledge”,  rather just the ability and the will to do research.

Wikipedia is your friend.  Use it.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: March 29, 2021, 01:29:56 am »

Was the model originally introduced after (not including) 1994?
No

Does the car have some sort of gimmicky feature or style that has since been removed from most modern cars (tail fins for example).
As far as I can tell it's all rather basic without any gimmicky feature exclusive to the car, but as for things that newer cars don't have, there's that fake leather stuff on the back portion of the roof, it has lots of chrome, hubcaps since most cars don't seem to have those anymore, and probably some other stuff.

I only picked a more specific thing because everyone else was, also it's not that specific because I only went for the standard model, so I'm only looking for year, make, and model, and you guys already figured out the make.
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255]