Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [?/16] - Beyond the Ridge - Civbuilding, economics, politics, and backstabbing  (Read 5121 times)

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mmmmm so I have a huge surplus of time on my hands now, finals done with and what not, and am now budgeting time to start a forum game and keep it running for a while. I want to continue this since I put a lot of work into designing it, and I think it would be a lot of fun, but it needs a certain amount of people to start.

Gonna bump this thread a few times for the next week or so to see if any of the past people want to still participate or if anyone else wants to join. I'll recheck everything and revise the rules shortly.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I’m still interested
Apparently I said this earlier in thread, and it still applies, or I wouldn’t be quoting it

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, so I don't think there's enough interest to bring this to life. That's fine, since I had fun designing it and it was a bit ambitious. If nobody else responds I'll assume only Naturegirl is interested in continuing with this, which isn't quite enough.

If at the very absolute least 4 people want to play this, I can continue with it and drop the fates system, so it's just town vs town. If you are still interested then let me know, otherwise I will be shelving this for the time being and moving on to a more simple project. Thank you all for your interest.  :)
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I’m still interested whether or not fates are included

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

This seems interesting. I assume it's not happening though?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ehhhhh. theoretically if we could get enough people I wouldn't mind starting it again. like 8 or so. Although then I would be running two forum games at once, which seems less than ideal.
- Charles Babbage

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]