Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2020  (Read 21745 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2020
« on: July 01, 2020, 04:24:01 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2020

Mission Status

Forward progress and the future amid the panic and confusion outside.  We will be here, hard at work while feasible, to make the ultimate gaming spectacle ever attempted.  Soon, my friends, there will be a product on the market that exists solely due to your generosity, and while not free, will be worth every universal credit that the various platforms accept.

Have you ever wondered how, or why you ever learned to type in Dwarf Fortress commands as if it were 1983?  Soon that will all be behind you.  You can join us in the 20s!  Not the best start to a decade, I'll admit, but we can make it better.  Just hang on and the future will be Dwarfy AF

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

The work is ongoing.  Many animals are in progress.  I've been tinkering with clickable buttons and little animals in small boxes next to options with animals.

The website has been in flux all month, with various hosting/registrar issues - hopefully these are being resolved now.  One more nameserver update and theoretically everything will be fine!  (If the site is working for you now, it's still the old version.)

June:     $10560.49
May:       $9921.44
April:    $12380.70
March:    $10052.21
February: $15187.93
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!