Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Bay12 Motor Company: Let's Play Automation [Castle Motors: COMPLETE!]  (Read 59893 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Motor Company: Let's Play Automation [Castle Motors 1971]
« Reply #315 on: May 15, 2021, 03:15:00 am »

I'm okay with a boxer.

Also when it comes time for sports and super cars to be made I think we should pick the most unsporty looking thing we can, then make it as fast as possible.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 15, 2021, 11:31:01 am »

I'm okay with a boxer.

Also when it comes time for sports and super cars to be made I think we should pick the most unsporty looking thing we can, then make it as fast as possible.
+1 to the Sports Van!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2021, 09:33:42 am »

For bonus points, Sensei needs to find a mod that adds an RV body so we can do a natively LS-engined Winnebago
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 20, 2021, 01:16:10 am »

Here's Chapter 5!

So, some really weird stuff happened in this one. It's probably a good thing I'm recording this because I'm running into bugs I'm not sure anyone's seen yet, haha.

Up next, we'll be replacing the Throne, so it's time to plan on how to go about that!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Motor Company: Let's Play Automation [Castle Motors 1977]
« Reply #319 on: May 20, 2021, 09:23:42 am »

Can we get a turbocharged sports RV? Otherwise, I guess the '84 2.4m van as a direct upgrade...

As for names, well, we dont a Bastion yet? Embankment? Crenelation? Tower? Keep? Garderobe?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Motor Company: Let's Play Automation [Castle Motors 1982]
« Reply #320 on: May 25, 2021, 01:34:50 am »

Oh yeah, it's another one!

In this episode... we try a couple things that don't work out (sorry) and a couple things that do.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 25, 2021, 10:59:40 am »

Well, as I said on the yubtubs, shame the sports RV is a non-starter...

Ah, if possible, can we start getting a quick look at future trims, so that by the time we give feedback on what to do we arent a few years out of date?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Motor Company: Let's Play Automation [Castle Motors 1988]
« Reply #322 on: May 27, 2021, 07:52:50 pm »

Oh yes, I've done it again!

In this episode... we run out of money entirely! Don't worry, I managed to prevent the company from being dissolved. It's also now 1988, which means we've got 42 years behind us and 32 years ahead of us in the campaign!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 27, 2021, 09:15:41 pm »

Fine, I guess Ill put my name suggestions with specific vehicle suggestions, as opposed to "heres some names, and over there are some possible vehicles", be that way  :P

Well, with the Kalemegdan having insufficient sales, I suggest that we get a van version of it starting to be cranked out when ya next facelift it. Heck, doing that in general with things that have the possibility to have different body types and that we arent filling the factory with the one. A version of it tailored as a people-mover would also probably be good.
 Likewise, with some rejiggering the Basillic could handle most of what the Barbican currently does for us, even though the Barbican is only on its first facelift. I see wagon and van versions of it existing

The '93 2.6m truck/van/people-mover chassis could very well get built out, Im really rather surprised we aren't already in the people-mover market. Alternatively, the '90 2.6 or '901.8m modded tinycar chassis could be used, which might also give us an entry into the city/commuter markets, provided they have a decent body shell for the job.(although, well, thats gonna be expensive unless we ditch something). Shove 'Crenelation' on as its name, possibly.

A super car might be interesting, perhaps based on the modded '95 2.6m thing you where looking at at the end of the video. Call it the 'Ayrudzi' or the 'Nakharar' perhaps. Get some more names from that area in with slightly less ancestral screaming dumped at me....
 And if making it a super car doesent work, well, theres always the GT/Convertible/Premium/sport/etc. markets that it could use... And, of course, we could shove it everywhere we currently make the Throne, although I would absolutely want the Throne's markets being handled elsewhere.

On another topic, it looked like that AL presses where available, atleast as an option (as shown at 22:01 in the video)
Highly Opinionated Fool

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 27, 2021, 10:25:13 pm »

I could have sworn I saw a way to see in-game when aluminum presses unlock before, but it wasn't popping up for me last time! Also, it occurs to me that with 1990 rapidly approaching, Archana will soon become available as a market. Selling specifically to any one country is difficult, but it could open the market for a real discount shitbox if we want to try making one.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 28, 2021, 01:45:59 am »

If we make the discount shitbox for Archana I say we call it the Shitbox.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 28, 2021, 10:36:51 pm »

Whaddabout the Garderobe? Blatant and classy.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 14, 2021, 07:16:07 pm »

Working on the next episode. It's been done for a while but youtube keeps fucking it up (part of the video freezes and turns silent for a couple minutes after youtube processing). Let me know if you guys have any experience with that.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 14, 2021, 11:33:23 pm »

After considerable effort, it's an update!

In this episode, we make a new car for the Archana market! How well does it sell? Watch to find out...

Coming up next we have two big areas I want to make a new car. In the Small factory, it's time to make a super car... or maybe an ultra luxury car or SUV. We should also consider replacing the Barbican with something more modern. Besides that, all of our cars have slumped in sales a bit- our production numbers are getting crazy large, while my policy of 100% preorder price might be bringing sales down to realistic levels.

What shall we do?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Motor Company: Let's Play Automation [Castle Motors 1993]
« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2021, 04:05:09 am »

I think it's time for the super sports rectangle, a super car made with the most unsporty body we can find!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23