Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Purple action name  (Read 1292 times)

Gnomedevourer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Purple action name
« on: June 29, 2020, 11:07:39 pm »

I have a person that whenever they are doing something instead of having the text color be green it's purple with a ! At the end such as "Worship!"
tried to balance a mod, once upon a time, fell and scraped my knee, ain't doing that again.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Purple action name
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 01:28:21 am »

They need to fulfill the need badly enough that they won't stop worshiping to take an available job.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Gnomedevourer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 02:14:14 am »

Thank you for the help  :)
tried to balance a mod, once upon a time, fell and scraped my knee, ain't doing that again.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 09:16:26 am »

Dwarves are very bad at prioritizing their needs so you'll see this every so often with every dwarf that needs prayer or socializing. Not much you can do about it without micromanaging time off, so don't worry about it too much.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.