West!
- 1 (16.7%)
Neither.
- 1 (16.7%)
The White.
- 2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Re: Divine Duel Turn X- Hiatus [1 Tribe Spot open]  (Read 21873 times)

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Duel Turn X- Hiatus [1 Tribe Spot open]
« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2020, 07:42:05 pm »

It was an interesting take on the gridhood thing.  What made you give up?  Does the idea of it still appeal to you?  In other words, do you enjoy the story but don't enjoy the work?  If there was a way to automatically keep track of things --say, using a computer program -- would you be more likely to want to continue?  Or did it just get old?

I'm just curious.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Duel Turn X- Hiatus [1 Tribe Spot open]
« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2020, 08:50:50 am »

At this point, it's energy. I don't actually have the amount to continue it regularly right now. That and wanting to dedicate time to playing some video games that are coming/here. YesterMorrow/Sakuna: Rice and Ruin/Age of Calamity. Age of Calamity is the biggest offender of the lot since it is (mostly)mindless fun. Just didn't feel I could give this game regular updates.

As for a program, that might be useful, if difficult. I'll come back to this at some point, just not likely this year. Hope the rest of you also have happy holidays.

As a note, Yestormorrow has good visuals, but glitches.. It could have really done with a scrollwheel for the various save points and proper checkpoint checks rather than just needing certain abilities to move forward. Ah well, c'est la vie. Fun while it lasted.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:51:20 pm by TricMagic »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]