Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Reign of Monsters: Game One (One Night Ultimate) [2/7]  (Read 690 times)

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
Reign of Monsters: Game One (One Night Ultimate) [2/7]
« on: July 07, 2020, 11:08:41 pm »

Introduction
Welcome to Reign of Monsters, a derivitation on One Night Ultimate Werewolf. It's been about two years since I've posted one here, but I've checked the forums to see if this has ever been played on here and, surprisingly, it hasn't. For those who don't know, One Night Ultimate Werewolf works sort of like mafia in that there is an informed majority vs an uninformed minority, but different in that the entire game only lasts for one day and night phase and often times, player end the night not as the role they started it as. Finally, the Informed Majority, known as the Monsters in this game, do not have a private night chat to themselves. For a mafia player, this game would generally be considered quite bastard.

Rules:
  • At the beginning of the game, everyone will be PMed their role. After that, I will use PMs to resolve your actions in the order that they are given in the turn order section.
  • There are ten roles but seven players. The three roles that are not used are placed in the graveyard. They can still be interacted with by some roles.
  • Votes are given by PM rather than in thread, and they are asked for at the end of the day.
  • Day will last 48 hours, but may be extended by an extra 24 at the agreement of the players.
  • If you feel there should be no lynch at all, you must vote NO LYNCH. If the plurality of players vote no lynch, then nobody will be lynched.
  • For villagers to win, one of the Monsters must be lynched at the end of the day. If there are no Monsters, nobody must be lynched for town to win.
  • For Monsters to win, no Monsters must be lynched. If even one Monster is lynched, all Monsters lose.
  • In the event of a two-way tie, both players in the tie will be lynched. Any more than two and it will be considered a hung jury and nobody will be lynched.
  • There is to be no outside communication whatsoever.
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not discuss details about the game outside of the game, such as in other threads.
  • No screenshotting or quoting game PMs from the host.
  • Don't get too heated, it's just a game.
  • If you're not playing, don't post once the game has started. You are, however, allowed to post after the end.
  • Do /in to join.
  • Have fun!
Spoiler: Roles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Turn Order (click to show/hide)
Role list:
1x Wendigo
1x Invisible Man
1x Hooded Stranger
1x Interrogator
1x Gravedigger
1x Torturer
1x Trickster
1x Flower Girl
1x Fat Duke
1x Witch Doctor

Players:
1). Cheesy Honkers
2). Naturegirl1999
3).
4).
5).
6).
7.)
Here is my mod color. Donut steel
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 01:14:39 pm by Ddynamo »

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Monsters: Game One (One Night Ultimate) [0/7]
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 09:47:00 am »

/in

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Monsters: Game One (One Night Ultimate) [1/7]
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 08:36:04 am »

Two rules I missed:
Do not edit or delete posts.
Do not discuss details about the game outside of the game, such as in other threads.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:40:36 am by Ddynamo »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Monsters: Game One (One Night Ultimate) [1/7]
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 01:08:27 pm »

Rules noted, also in