Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Crystal Sphere IC: Cycle 7 [10/12]  (Read 7169 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Sphere IC: Cycle 1 [12/12]
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2020, 12:50:21 pm »

"A minor setback! Perhaps a child will have more fortune with such delicate matters."

Working: Sire a child with my adequately beautiful daughter-wife, whose radiance is really my radiance if you think about it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2020, 01:19:46 pm »

Working: Tear off the piece of myself with the desert containing the dragon, and send it away from me and my moon-daughter

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2020, 02:47:22 pm »

Utugar Works quietly to evolve the Seals in a direction more suitable for fighting off Dragons of Ruin (perhaps selecting for those with poisonous barbs or something?) before going on a honeymoon with his new fellow monarch the Dragon of Pride eating trees and Seals and stuff.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2020, 05:42:13 pm »

CORUXION roars with triumph. CORUXION beckons obedience.

"Soon I shall become GREATER. Soon RUIN shall spread across the TWELVE WORLDS."

Decree: In the desolate crystal fields, Coruxion creates a new species of creatures: the Imperfects, or Imps in short.

"Lifeless CRYSTAL. RISE, and OBEY."

Working: Coruxion apply brutal natural selection to the Imps, causing all weaklings to be weeded out.

"The WEAK is feed for the STRONG. The rest shall SERVE."

Name: Imps, "the Imperfects"
Description: Humanoid crystalline beings separated into two castes of vastly different physique.
The Greater Imps are tall and mighty winged humanoids made of radiant crystal. They are cunning and cruel, and also extremely contemptuous of other civilizations. They have absolute obedience toward the  Thirteen Dragons of Vice.
The Lesser Imps are smaller and ape-like winged creatures made of dull crystal. They are dumb and incredibly vicious, but also absolutely obedient of the Greater Imps.

Powers:
- Crystal diet: Imps require crystals for sustenance.
- Regeneration: the Imps can regrow lost limbs, and otherwise survive severe injuries.
- The Crystal Scourge: all Imps secrete a terrible poison that cause other beings to crystallize upon contact. This poison also affects the land causing it to slowly turn into a sterile and crystalline wasteland.
- Asexual reproduction: once an Imp has consumed enough crystals, they are able to willingly grow horns on their back. These horns filled with energy then split off, and grow into new Imps in a matter of seconds. The new Imps are extremely hungry. All Imps are born as Lesser Imps.
- Caste transformation: a Lesser Imp having consumed an even greater amount of crystals can ascend to a Greater Imp. Lesser Imps born from a Greater Imp need to consume a lesser amount compared to their lesser-born kin.

"The WORLDS are yours to CONSUME. Take FLIGHT, and bring RUIN to them!"

Soon, the Scourge will take flight, and seed the other worlds.

Spoiler: Coruxion works (click to show/hide)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2020, 07:48:52 am »

Looking upon the smooth planet of beauty, Che-Road decide to create
"As your beauty is apparent, it would be more pronounced if you had more features and color on your own"
Che-Rod decree land formations of gems and colorful stone, mountains valleys and riverbank made of the most beautiful of materials.
"And life, life enhance the beauty of any object, Eschara would agree with this."
Working, from the gems and stones create an ecosystem of majestic animals and expansive plants, to serve as a gift to The Sculptor
From there Che-Road goes towards Eschara
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 03:03:54 pm by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2020, 09:28:37 am »

In his pride, Ferrous sees the ascendant Eye as a sign to look not merely at what can be seen from inside the sphere - rather, to look outward, and see what might be beyond His domain, what may do harm to those He has decided are His subjects.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2020, 10:32:10 am »

Lohrasil recognizes a chance to enact a shift in power
"I decree that all spherical alignment shall switch randomly between the gods."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2020, 01:35:05 pm »

Lohrasil recognizes a chance to enact a shift in power
And so the jester again proves their position with their follies. Watch your step, jester, else you are doomed to fall yet further.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 01:41:05 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2020, 03:59:16 pm »

Sight unseen, open thine Eye.
Sight beyond, the Crystal's lie.
Slumber seek, and know thine way.
Secret dream, tear and fray.

Beset by woe, the barren, twisting, misty form of Ὕπνος weeps. Even under the Eye above, burning falsehoods, burning illusion, burning lies. For its kin these tears flow free, staining the ethereal, the physical chains that bind them all.

Bliss.
Ignorance.
Whence commeth truth?

These eyes are blind, can thou not see?
The Eye is bright, and wide it be.
Aware not, thy extance flee.
Still thee prance, thee play, thee simply be.
To this, Ὕπνος bears but one decree.

Slumber. . .

O' brothers, O' sisters, thine eyes art occluded in crystalline wax.
Were they pried, seared and scarred would they be.
O' kin, unprepared I gift unto thee.
Between the cycles thy count upon so
See as I, slumber as I. Awaken as I.
Dream of truths, dream of the beyond.
See that which is. And that which is not.
Follow mine Star. Under guide of sleep.
See this Crystal Sphere. Cast off its lies.
See the Perfect. For the illusion it is.

Perhaps then, see the love I share for thee.
Unrequited may it be. . .

Ὕπνος speaks naught. And yet still it is declared in visions and upon the edge of true perceptions. The Sphere of Slumber will go unto the beyond, but not without a pulse, a sign. Amid the false conflicts the once resplendent worlds played amongst themselves it wept, and continued drifting against the edge. Noticed perhaps at last in the light of The Eye.

Hear it.
Hear the awakening's beat.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 04:03:45 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2020, 10:30:29 pm »

AWE rests this aeon, and does but 1 Working.

Working: matchmake the skin of Ferrous with the asbestos volcanoes.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2020, 11:06:13 pm »

I see my work and those of other gods and i am conflicted. I see justice and injustice, endlessly interwined with a thread too small for my present form to follow. So i am forced to separate myself, discarding part of my very essence to follow the life of the small creatures my fellow divinities created. I lose twelve motes of light, twleve eggs of incredible power that soon hatch in the 12 radiant Phoenixes-. THey are the polar opposites of the Dragons of ruin, beings of pure virtue tasked with the destruction of their counterpart and the spreding of virtue to the mortal race. For it would be unjust to leave them at the mercy of the terrible dragons.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:56:30 am by Leonardo8 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2020, 08:42:22 am »

Deleted. Accidentally did working even though working was already done
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:01:24 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2020, 07:12:24 pm »

Coruxion growled. Coruxion hammered.

"I applaud your ENDEAVOR in opposing the vicious DRAGONS.

I accept to your CHALLENGE! Bear WITNESS as the ruinous POWERS unleash their FURY!"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2020, 07:29:30 pm »

"Light! Sun, Joy, is there any reason to fight? Do not worry, I shall welcome you soon little bird~"

"There is no sadness to be found, nor unhappiness to see~ Look at how happy Divamond Dragon Āhrīkya is!"

cuts to a dragon with tumors, life growing within wombs not designed by their creator.

"See, perfectly happy. Soon life shall rise, worship the sun, give birth to new generations, and live their lives joyfully and freely in eternal conflict. And isn't that what matters in the end~"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Sphere IC: Cycle 3 [12/12]
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2020, 04:13:45 pm »

Cycle 3
Do not believe their lies!
Beyond the Sphere lies paradise!
Free yourself for you are chained!

The Eye pries into every secret.

The Resplendant World of Light sings in the harmonies of solar flares and the joyous crescendos of gamma bursts, sending melodies of extreme mutation flying throughout the Crystal Sphere. Those of a spherical nature seem to be largely unchanged by this, though some remnant echoes may linger, the Echoes grow a few more vestigial limbs, but this is mostly unnoticeable given they already have so many.

The various dragons appear to have escaped unharmed from the lifesong, perhaps warned by some astral perception.

The Seals, who suffered heavily under the Solar Winds, have begun to worship the Pink Crown-Sun as the Bringer of Destructive Change!

[Working Succeeded!]
[The scattered, weak, uncultured race of Seals begins to revere you!]
[You sense that your current faith streams are too diffuse to condense into a sacred decree]

The Eye stares at the darkness hidden within your light-stomach, chained in a prison most lux. It wriggles and squirms, the unseeing worm of non-light, wishing to escape its Twin.

Quote from: Firstborn
- Lohrasil, Radiant Realm of Misfortune

You attempt to decree against the workings of the Crystal Sphere, but you find your size too puny, and the Crystal Sphere crushes you into submission with its immensity, keeping the words bottled up inside you as pressure squeezes at you from all directions like a vice. Space warps around you in a vast sphere, as you gently land upon the Resplendant World of Slumber, billions of infinitely fractalling edged butterfly wings gently fluttering on snore-winds as they drink from streams of dream-nectar, setting off nightmare storms leagues away.

The Ephemerald Dragon seems to be plotting something with the Borethyst Dragon.

[Decree failed!]
[Decree not used]

Perhaps having some desire sparked inside them by the raunchy songs of the Pink Sun, the Resplendant World of Beauty did intertwine with their daughter-wife in a great cataclysmic meeting. From this beautiful collision sprang forth a rainbow river, which happily flowed and flew and swam around and among its parents, beautifying them with its gorgeous glow, which highlighted their features just right. It curiously played with the Dragon-Moon, who whispered to it secret things. Your wife-moon thinks the Contemptible Dragon is a bad influence on the growing child and requests that you eject them from your orbit.

Your wife-moon has named the river-child as Mirrored Mantis for reasons only they can discern.

The Eye reveals the whispers of the Contemptible Dragon:
- We all dance on strings
- They are watching
- Infinity is horror

With the burning heart of justice, seeing the agents of vice working across the Crystal Sphere, Bakukik shucks off twelve virtues from their own self, like one might cast of thick winter coats. Crying their phoenix songs as Bakukik becomes smaller and smaller, they erupt into burning conflagrations of virtue flame, emerging from their pyres as gleaming egg-moons, which fly off to various worlds, singing pleasant moonlight down on them, encouraging the spread of their virtues.

The only place this is immediately relevant is the Throne-World. Here, the singing moonlight of the phoenix moons of equality and humility cause the first fractures in the previously ironclad hierarchies of the Seals, with usurpations occurring and some tribes transforming into autonomous collectives. Many Seals realize they are not, in fact, completely perfect and stupendously awesome, causing much existential crisis and angst.

Eventually, bereft of their many virtues, the Bakukik, a strange eye-straining framework of scales and levers and abacuses, begins to descend to the Throne-World. The Prismeth Dragon of Analysis hitches a ride on one of your counting beads.

The various dragons of vice seem strangely ambivalent to their lunar rivals.

[Bakukik has descended into a Radiant Realm.]
[12 Phoenix Moons created as World-Remnant]
[+1 Spherical Alignment]

Utugar begins selecting among the more mutated Seals (of which there are many), for those which are particularly bristly and poor tasting, setting them up in positions of authority so that they can use their status as tribal leaders to secure breeding rights to many of the females, laying large clutches of eggs in their throne-nests, which only vaguely resemble any sort of chair, but which every Seal instinctively known is meant to be sat upon by a big and very authoritative Seal.

Over several generations, as Utugar tours the Throne-World with his blushing bride, idly gnawing on trees as the Dragon of Pride devours defiantly resistant Seals, he manages to lead the Seals to becoming mildly toxic, having a tendency to various bright shades of scale colours, tasting most foul, and being covered in irritating bristles that stick in throat of any would be large predator who swallows them (i.e., the Dragon of Pride).

In some senses it could be said that Utugar has succeeded in his goals as the Dragon of Pride no longer consumes the Seals, it having never been technically necessary in the first place, merely slaughtering them to kill time as it awaits the rise of a grand civilization. Due to not taking the time to savour its kills, it has also become much more efficient at this slaughter, leading to something of a racial trauma among the Seals, who have dubbed the Dragon of Pride as Eater, Bringer of Destructive Gluttony. Within their throne-huddles it is whispered that Eater, having grown fat from excessive feasting, has begun fasting recently, so as to remain attractive to their wife, Many-Hands, Bringer of Merciful Matchmaking.

[The scattered, weak, uncultured race of Seals begins to respect you as a (very minor) deity]
[You sense that your current faith streams are too thin and weak to condense into a sacred decree]

Eater has recently, perhaps at the urgings of their spouse, seemingly changed tactics, settling down near a particular tribe of Seals, who he has commanded to prepare their dead for consumption by scraping off their bristles, and beating them with sticks to tenderize them, draining out their blood and removing their most foul tasting internal organs with the ever-versatile Seal teeth. So far the odd union between Spirit and Dragon has not resulted in any offspring, though being as Utugar is of life in their current echelon it is probably only a matter of time. Eater reminds Utugar that they were promised civilizations to devour.

Awed by the perfection of the World upon which they now take refuge, Che-Rode gave upon the Sculptor precious gifts of continent jewelry with which to adorn it. A master beautician, Che-Rode even incorporated the birthing scars from the creation of Mirrored Mantis into the overall design, turning it into a gleaming crystal sea as gleaming diamond valleys and emerald hills dot and enscape the Sculptor, allowing to break free from the trap of perfection to reach new, if flawed, heights of beauty.

The Resplendant World of Beauty's daughter-wife is both incredibly jealous, and requests the boon of a name from their father-husband.

Drawing from the cargo of their caravan train, Che-Rode places delicate clockwork beings of crystal and rock on the surface of the Resplendant World of Beauty, where they rigidly prance and play to bring some motion and faux-life to the place, though they do not reproduce, and become quite confused if their environment shifts, often ending up repetitively ramming their heads against a cliff-face or other such oddities. The exquisite sculptures of plants never grow or die, but merely gleam beautifully in the pink sunlight as crystal deer pretend to nibble on their leaves.

Quote from: Echoers
"Lifeless CRYSTAL. RISE, and OBEY."
-CORUXION, Dragon of Spirit

With mighty bellowing and the exhalation of crystal dragonfire, Coruxion sparks life into the crystal desert around them, as at their insistent urging humanoid figures thrust themselves free from the previously lifeless wasteland, cackling maliciously as they begin to fall upon each other in a brutal dance of bloodless bloodshed, chewing on arm, legs and wings even as some of their own limbs are ripped off.

Eventually greater Imperfects emerge from the common rabble, their eyes glowing with a certain low cunning as they grunt to each other in a proto-language, moving in packs to attack any lone greaters that emerge, slowly stabilizing a power structure.

And then everything is flung into the aether.

Coruxion can only watch as the Resplendant Plant-World and its daughter moon grows ever more distant, their crystal fiefdom crashing through some sky-roads as they go streak through the aether.

Suddenly, the Mirror-Moon begins to swell within your cyclopean vision, as it seems to deliberately align a marring hole upon its beautiful surface with your trajectory, causing you to crash into it with a mighty crescendo of physics. A curious river of rainbow light investigates happily, burbling and bubbling as the imps ineffectually attempt to poison it.

Eventually the imps scatter out over the moon, gnawing at its mirror surface, to much lunar annoyance. Some turn their gaze to promising surface of the Sculptor below them, but their early attempt at celestial flight end when the Contemptible Dragon screams at them to look, really look at the starry sky, causing many imps to fall into a strange trance.

[Coruxion has colonized the Mirror Moon with Imperfections]

Through several moons of bearing of courtship gifts, greasing of interactions and dates, and generous applications of snifters of mercury drinks as needed, AWE manages to match up a particularly eligible chain of Asbestos Volcanoes in a scandalous marriage with a particularly fetching plain of craggy copper hills and ravines. The celebration involves quite some eruption of asbestos and grumbling from more conservative metallic landmarks that asbestos is a no good foreign non-metal material here to snatch up the local girls and lead them into all sorts of borderline organic degeneracy.

The married pair have sired a budding little copper mountain who a passing mercury river gyneologist said might have dormant volcanism.

Ferrous attempts to peer beyond the perfectly opaque borders of the Crystal Sphere, beyond which there is nothing, and of course sees nothing.

*static*

The Eye reveals secret mutterings
Slumber. . .
Hear the awakening's beat.

Quote from: Idiot-Savant Archivists
Slumber. . .

O' brothers, O' sisters, thine eyes art occluded in crystalline wax.
Were they pried, seared and scarred would they be.
O' kin, unprepared I gift unto thee.
Between the cycles thy count upon so
See as I, slumber as I. Awaken as I.
Dream of truths, dream of the beyond.
See that which is. And that which is not.
Follow mine Star. Under guide of sleep.
See this Crystal Sphere. Cast off its lies.
See the Perfect. For the illusion it is.

Perhaps then, see the love I share for thee.
Unrequited may it be. . .

- Ύπνος, Resplendant World of Slumber

D͢r̕eami͝ng ̕v̀i̕sio̧n͜s ͞is ̡s͞hared w̷it̕h͟ ҉t̛he t̕w҉e̸ĺv͝e ̀d́e̴i̴t͠i͠es ͏òf t͝h̸e ͏Cr͠yst͠al̨ Sp̸h̶ere.͘ O͢f͡ ̷t҉he Ştar ͏that͞ c͜a͜n ͞onl͝y be̶ ̧see͏ń ìn̡ dr̀ȩa̵m̀s͏. ͜Of̧ ̧l̕o̶o͡m̢ing s͟h͢apes ͢mo̶vi҉ng ̷t̀h̨r͢ou̷g̷h͢ inf҉inite͡ ̡frac̛t̵als͝,̶ ̡p̢o͝kin͏g͜ ͠a̛nd ̕st͜a̷r͟ing at ͏t̸h͟e̛ i͝n̴fi͝niteļy ̵t͡h͠i͞n͡,̸ pe̕r̷fecţl̨y͜ ̵t͘r̸ans͡lu̢ce̢nt̨,͜ ex̀tr͡eme͟ly f͟r҉ag͟i͢l̕e̵ s͞kin͞ ǫf͡ t̵he ̶C͜rys͠t͟a͏l҉ ͢Sp͏he͏re. Òf͞ t̀hę ͡crystal̀ ̷c͝hain͜s̨ ̨s̸un̢ke̢n ̀d͝ee͞p ̸i̢nt̸o ͜t̷h̷e f̴le̴sh̛ of̡ ev̢er͝y͟ ͜w͝or̸ld͢ ̨a͠n̛d̵ ͢r̡éąlm̛, ͠t҉witc̢hi̛n͟g̛ a̡nd ̢pulling ̕a҉t͢ th͏em l̛iké maca̧b̕re ҉m̷arionet̡t͡e͞s upon̕ th̕eir s̛tri̛n̵gs̢.͠ Of ͢t͠he͟ c̵rac͏k̶s͠ upon ͘t͢h̛e͟ ͠sky, hidden̴ ͡b҉eh̨i̶nd̕ l̨ies. ̵O̧F̡ T̵H͡E͠ ͠BL͜O͏OD ́ḾOO͝N TH͜A̕T ̡C̨O̡M͠E҉S. ͢IT̷ ̕C̷O͟M̡E͠S.͝ ̸IT͏ ͢C͡OME͜S̷.

There is a great shattering, like someone had dropped a planet-worth worth of fine crystal glass into a equally large silver bell.

Working in tandem, the [] and Ύπνος manage to tear open an incredibly tiny breach in the perfection of the Crystal Sphere. Reality screams as it is exposed to the nothing. While causality is still in shock, Ύπνος slips from the tethers of spherical reality to commit suicide, taking the Radiant Realm of Luck with them, as their virtuous moons of Luck and Introspection desperately chase after them, tasked with destroying their draconic rivals.

But this sudden departure pales in comparison to- IT COMES

The Orb of Crystal and Irritation-Blood drags itself through the tiny crack with negatively infinite tendrils, replacing that which- IT COMES

The Crystal Sphere seems to scream at this intrusion, the Celestial Abacus desperately calculating and assigning discord- IT COMES

Seals spontaneously tear open their skin in celebration, spilling their own blood to celebrate the- IT COMES

The Dragons roar in triumph, for they can feel ruin- IT COMES

The Fourteen Made One Marrow welcomes the coming, amputating themselves in holy sacrifice, birthing the ebbing and flowing soulsea to serve as throne- IT COMES

The Mercaurion Dragon cackles and goes forth to bow before the- IT COMES

The Mercaurion Dragon never existed, it is a- IT COMES

The Soul Sea rumbles and sinister chanting emanates to all those who have souls- IT COMES

The cosmic dice are rolled by non-existent tendrils. SNAKE EYES

The Orange phoenix of Charity never existed
The Purple phoenix of Honor never existed
The Blood-Moon is completely immune to the No-Flesh Law
The Tear does not close

[The Cosmic Dice can be rolled again in 5 cycles]

The Fourteen Made One Marrow, now a tangle of roots that are inexorably drawn to descend upon the Resplendant World of Plants, pauses in their journey before the most keen of hearing of the firstborn, and with delicate tendrils fixes the moonlet that dwarfs it in size, making its mind sharper and more polite, cultivating in it an affinity for soul. Its sturdy mind is resistant to the whispers of the Blood Moon, and learns that the lunar sire waits outside, it is merely the vanguard.

The First of the Firstborn speaks with its echoing brethren, spreading the message of resistance against the OUTSIDER, INTERLOPER, UNWELCOME OTHER.

[Marrow has descended into a Radiant Realm.]
[The World-Remnant of the Soulsea and Soul-Abyss remains]

The Moon is Ascendant, let illusions, confusion and fear flourish. Moons bask under their astral sibling.
The Minor Shield is prominent, defence trumps offence.

The Crystal Sphere Mandates:
Repel. Repair. Rewarded.

(Please point out errors!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 10:08:19 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8