Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Couple Of Questions About Adventure Mode  (Read 1006 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
A Couple Of Questions About Adventure Mode
« on: July 11, 2020, 09:01:15 am »

How to make my character go through walls and ceiling?

How to make my character destroy obstacles when playing as one (level 2 building destroyer).

How to make my character see all standard races through walls?
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Couple Of Questions About Adventure Mode
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 01:44:36 pm »

How to make my character destroy obstacles when playing as one (level 2 building destroyer).

This one needs DFhack, as I know.

Dust attack interaction, maybe?

By SENSE_CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON, you can copy this string from night trolls on wiki.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 04:43:53 pm »

This one needs DFhack, as I know.

Dust attack interaction, maybe?

By SENSE_CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON, you can copy this string from night trolls on wiki.

Thanks.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 08:49:23 am »

You can do this using DFHack's "ghostly" command to turn your adventurer into a ghost, which enables you to walk through walls when your inventory is empty. However, I think there was an issue with the player getting stuck when attempting to fly if the player character isn't a flying creature.
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 05:52:50 am »

You can do this using DFHack's "ghostly" command to turn your adventurer into a ghost, which enables you to walk through walls when your inventory is empty. However, I think there was an issue with the player getting stuck when attempting to fly if the player character isn't a flying creature.

Ok.