Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Hierarchy IC: Turn 3: Spring of the First Year  (Read 6089 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Hierarchy IC: Turn 2: Spring of the First Year
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2020, 05:14:56 am »

"This 'Mandate Acquisition Ritual Endorsement Act' sounds like a valid solution to this little throne debate. However I would like to make a small revision suggestion in that all tests are officially put to ink before the Council votes yay or nay. This is simply to prevent obvious abuse of the testing criteria. While the numerous tests would likely erase any bias in favor of one or the other, it would cause problems if a certain Archivist decided that they should have a 'murder contest' of which there was only one survivor for instance. Allowing us to know what trials we will put them under should remove any uncertainty."

"To avoid putting the cart before the horse here is my test proposal:"

Quote from: Test of the Steward
As logistics is vital to every aspect of running a kingdom, from mobilizing and directing the military forces of the nation to insuring roads are clear and free of debris to stomping out conspiracies, this test will be a simple one to ensure that those who will be placed on the throne are capable of effectively establishing a logistics network. Claimants will have one week to set up an effective messaging network using any and all resources at their disposal. The Steward will have a target messenger set up at pre-labeled villages, towns, and cities across the empire. The goal will be to contact these messengers to give them a code, and receive a message in return. Each claimant will receive one point for successfully delivering the code and two points for receiving each message. The message for each claimant will be different to prevent espionage. They will have one week to complete this challenge. The winner is whoever has the most points and so on. Should there be a tie for any position, a tie breaker round will commence. Whoever delivers a code to a single messenger in a town not designated in the main portion and returns with their message first takes the higher position. Any form of sabotage, including but not limited to violence and blocking of opposing messengers in any way, will result in immediate disqualification from this round.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:40:12 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2020, 08:03:36 am »

Spoiler: Form signing. (click to show/hide)

Quote from: To the Ministry of Glory
The unjust defunding of the Ministry of Might is to have ruinous effects on our relations. Moreover, the lack of funding will seriously harm our ability to defend heaven from others. Please see to the immediate refunding of our esteemed Ministry of Might.

Form GLR-12B was filed along with this letter. Suggests reversing the budget cut back to it's previous state of adequacy.

Code: [Select]
Form BRT-865a
Submitting Offical: Marshal Fas
Submitting Ministry: Ministry of Might
Recieving Ministry: Ministry of the Realm
Subject: Hiring Freeze
Reason: Due to the recent budget cuts, we can no longer hire new angels until our funding level returns to Adequately Funded. Please approve until this is solved.

Voting and Proposals
Official Council Reprimand FFFF-039-222C, Marshal Fas votes Nea

Stability Resolution JBD-8008-DD, Marshal Fas votes Nea. Reason being the proposed leader, suggests to Council an addendum.
Stability Resolution JBD-8008-DDMF: The BJG shall work together with the Ministry of Might in solving problems, with Marshal Fas having join control with Du-Uke Du-Ur over them.

GLR-1323: Fiscal Discipline Act, Marshal Fas votes Yea
GOD-8R96: Council Rebalancing Act, Marshal Fas votes Nea
Zoning resolution ZON-5E778-2, Marshal Fas votes Yea

Marshal Fas presents the De Facto de Jure Annexation, DFJ-1598-MF.
DFJ-1598-MF will fully integrate the Ministry of Smiting and all it's funding into the current Ministry of Might to streamline Smiting Warrants further. The previous head shall be selected to run the Smiting Division within the Ministry of Might, overseen by the Marshal. All Smiting Warrants are to be approved by the Marshal and Head of Smiting. Overall, not much wil change other than a smoother and faster process. We expect to bring down the time needed to process the warrants to 1-2 business days, with some cases of 0 business days. Very efficient.

Mandate Acquisition Ritual Endorsement Act A120-102-4C-AAA, Marshal Fas votes Nea!
Test of the Steward, Marshal Fas also votes Nea.
Abyssal Angelic Safety Regulation Augmentation Proposal 201-205-202-114-A (Revision 2b), Marshal Fas abstains for now.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 10:05:35 am by TricMagic »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2020, 09:50:50 am »

Quote from: Abyssal Angelic Safety Regulation Augmentation Proposal 201-205-202-114-A (Revision 2b)
Establishes regulations for angel employees operating near the newly discovered cavern. Notably:
-Requires well-ordered barrel racks on site for angels to inhabit
-Permits angels to refuse orders or activities they feel would be personally unsafe, unless this act is necessary to secure the safety of another angel
-Requires any team of angels venturing beyond established lighting and constructions to contain a minimum of:
--Navigator, qualified to lead teams through known and unknown tunnels with some proficiency
--Scout, qualified to read signs of life and other transient threats and opportunities
--War-Wing, qualified to engage foul beasts in glorious combat
-Addendum: The same angel may be rated for multiple roles
Yay

Quote from: Wax Tablet to the Ministry if Pontifex
Esteemed Pontifex Ronda of the Ministry of Pontifice,

As you may or may not be aware, a valiant hero was treacherously slain attempting to bring peace to the realm. I would like you to reincarnate their soul into an angel, that they may continue to serve Heaven and the Gardens, and continue to reap the rewards of such noble service. Please let me know if you require anything to accomplish this task.

Solemnly,
Manager Tuuok of the Ministry of the Realm
I would do this, however access to the Underworld is not available at this time. The required form will be saved for when this can be accomplished
What is the name of the mortal in question?

[spoiler=Reincarnation Form (Access to the Underworld currently unavailable)]
Application for Angelic Rebirth Form CYC-SAM-024
Petitioner: [Ronda]
Soul to be Rebirthed: [Mortal name here?!]
Budget Allocation for Acquisition of White Jade: [Glory number here?!]
Merits of Subject Soul: [List great deeds and heroics here!]
Has access to the Underworld Been Restored?: NO
APPLICATION DENIED, UNDERWORLD INACCESSIBLE
[/spouler]

Quote from:  Elegant Calligraphed Stone Tablet
[URGENT]
To Pontifex Ronda
May your fields be ever bountiful

Godpaper supply is insufficient to meet godpaper demand. We request that sacrifices of blessed paper and other sources of godpaper production be increased in scope and quantity as much as possible.

It is of the greatest importance to the smooth workings of the Heavenly Bureaucracy that contact is re-established with the Underworld. We request that your ministry focuses the greatest amount of their attention on this or we will request arbitration.

- Concernedly yours, Mion, Archivist.
I will do this

Materials Acquisitions Strategy Formulator RIC-MON-$$$
Strategic Resource Target Priority: Godpaper
Priority Level: Upper Beta
Emissaries of the Strategic: Angels of the Ministry of Pontifice
Sender: Pontifex Ronda
Receiver: Pontifex Ronda
((Is this all that’s needed?))

Send Angels as well as 6 Glory to assist with scouting at the Underworld
((Will place forms where needed))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:57:38 am by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2020, 10:17:18 am »

Action 1: Marshal Fas has assembled the Angelic Host. A Hunt is being organized to capture the Comet, tail and all. The Comet's Tail shall be used to make a truly impressive(and ominous) war-dress for Marshal Fas, and the Comet's Body to be used to rearm the Angelic Host further. Marshal Fas leads the journey for glory, and has spent 4 Glory on equipping and funding the Angelic Host for this endeavor.

Let the Hunt Commence!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:35:46 am by TricMagic »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2020, 11:54:30 am »

Quote from:  To The Ministries of Pontifice and Realm,

Dearest and Most Esteemed Colleagues,

It has come to my attention that there is indeed a need and desire for more monstrous mortals within our realm. The Ministery of Glory is responsible for and always interested in increasing the funds available to the Heavens. It is in that capacity today that I write to you and request your blessing. The Ministery of Glory would like to initiate a Joint Initiative on Monsterous Races.

There are two areas in which I believe we could increase the number of monstrous citizens within our realm. The first of which are monsterous mortals which may be allowed to immigrate. Here is a list of the currently available options:
 - There are all sorts of bony/eye-ridden monsters over in the southwestern hellscape. The Watchers are currently holding them off, but maybe they should take a nice, long holiday after all their hard work
 - The inhabitants of the Great Steppe aren't fundamentally different from the inhabitants of the Garden, but those in the Garden often consider them monstrous
 - The imperial prison is cheap, local, and officially said to be full of monsters. Some of them are said to have four eyes and can read and write.

The second area is the monsterification of mortals. Many of my followers have put forward this request, and I see no reason to tread on their liberties in this matter. My cult is very capable of achieving this feat, and would be most happy in doing so.

As such, the Ministery of Glory would like to take upon itself the task of increasing the number of monsterous citizens of the realms, and seeks your blessing. First through offering monsterification rituals at it's temples. The second is through immigration and naturalization of the above monsters, also a service to be provided at the monsterous temples of Lu.

Do I have your blessing to pursue such a course of action?

Your Most Thankful Friend and Paragon,
Paragon Lu.

Quote from: Letter to the Minister of Monstrous Constructions
Dear Friend,

As you are likely aware, I Lu, God of Monsters, have recently been elevated to the position of Paragon. I once, many many turns ago, was an intern at the Ministry of Monstrous Constructions and I remember my time there fondly. Old tavern tales aside, I do indeed contact you on matters of business. Many of my less monstrous followers have indeed been desiring to transition into more monstrous shapes. And, pending a blessing from the Ministries of Pontifice and the Realm, I hope to increase the number of monsters immigrating into the realm. As such, I wanted to reach out today to begin a line of communications between our departments.

I would like to discuss with you the possibility of constructing within my temples magic circles, or other such devices, which would allow people to make this most holy transition. I further inquire as to the needs of your department. If the number of monstrous citizens grows, so to shall the needs and responsibilities of your department, and I would like to get out in front of any problems you believe may arise.

With Many Thanks,

Paragon Lu
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 12:35:32 pm by Roboson »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2020, 01:54:33 pm »

It has come to my attention that there is indeed a need and desire for more monstrous mortals within our realm. The Ministery of Glory is responsible for and always interested in increasing the funds available to the Heavens. It is in that capacity today that I write to you and request your blessing. The Ministery of Glory would like to initiate a Joint Initiative on Monsterous Races.

There are two areas in which I believe we could increase the number of monstrous citizens within our realm. The first of which are monsterous mortals which may be allowed to immigrate. Here is a list of the currently available options:
 - There are all sorts of bony/eye-ridden monsters over in the southwestern hellscape. The Watchers are currently holding them off, but maybe they should take a nice, long holiday after all their hard work
 - The inhabitants of the Great Steppe aren't fundamentally different from the inhabitants of the Garden, but those in the Garden often consider them monstrous
 - The imperial prison is cheap, local, and officially said to be full of monsters. Some of them are said to have four eyes and can read and write.

The second area is the monsterification of mortals. Many of my followers have put forward this request, and I see no reason to tread on their liberties in this matter. My cult is very capable of achieving this feat, and would be most happy in doing so.

As such, the Ministery of Glory would like to take upon itself the task of increasing the number of monsterous citizens of the realms, and seeks your blessing. First through offering monsterification rituals at it's temples. The second is through immigration and naturalization of the above monsters, also a service to be provided at the monsterous temples of Lu.

Paragon Lu.
Quote from: To Paragon Lu
You have my blessing, the more citizens, the more trades will take place.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2020, 02:39:00 pm »

"This 'Mandate Acquisition Ritual Endorsement Act' sounds like a valid solution to this little throne debate. However I would like to make a small revision suggestion in that all tests are officially put to ink before the Council votes yay or nay. This is simply to prevent obvious abuse of the testing criteria. While the numerous tests would likely erase any bias in favor of one or the other, it would cause problems if a certain Archivist decided that they should have a 'murder contest' of which there was only one survivor for instance. Allowing us to know what trials we will put them under should remove any uncertainty."

"To avoid putting the cart before the horse here is my test proposal:"

Quote from: Test of the Steward
As logistics is vital to every aspect of running a kingdom, from mobilizing and directing the military forces of the nation to insuring roads are clear and free of debris to stomping out conspiracies, this test will be a simple one to ensure that those who will be placed on the throne are capable of effectively establishing a logistics network. Claimants will have one week to set up an effective messaging network using any and all resources at their disposal. The Steward will have a target messenger set up at pre-labeled villages, towns, and cities across the empire. The goal will be to contact these messengers to give them a code, and receive a message in return. Each claimant will receive one point for successfully delivering the code and two points for receiving each message. The message for each claimant will be different to prevent espionage. They will have one week to complete this challenge. The winner is whoever has the most points and so on. Should there be a tie for any position, a tie breaker round will commence. Whoever delivers a code to a single messenger in a town not designated in the main portion and returns with their message first takes the higher position. Any form of sabotage, including but not limited to violence and blocking of opposing messengers in any way, will result in immediate disqualification from this round.
"I have no objections, save that concocting challenges before it is clear that there shall be any challenges may produce strange results. Perhaps an addendum requiring a Council vote to authorize each challenge would achieve the stated aims more elegantly?"

Quote from: Wax Tablet to the Ministry if Pontifex
Esteemed Pontifex Ronda of the Ministry of Pontifice,

As you may or may not be aware, a valiant hero was treacherously slain attempting to bring peace to the realm. I would like you to reincarnate their soul into an angel, that they may continue to serve Heaven and the Gardens, and continue to reap the rewards of such noble service. Please let me know if you require anything to accomplish this task.

Solemnly,
I would do this, however access to the Underworld is not available at this time. The required form will be saved for when this can be accomplished
What is the name of the mortal in question?

[spoiler=Reincarnation Form (Access to the Underworld currently unavailable)]
Application for Angelic Rebirth Form CYC-SAM-024
Petitioner: [Ronda]
Soul to be Rebirthed: [Mortal name here?!]
Budget Allocation for Acquisition of White Jade: [Glory number here?!]
Merits of Subject Soul: [List great deeds and heroics here!]
Has access to the Underworld Been Restored?: NO
APPLICATION DENIED, UNDERWORLD INACCESSIBLE
[/spouler]
"Curses. I am uncertain of the mortal's proper name at this point. I shall supply it to you once we regain access to the underworld.

Thank you for your time."

Paragon Lu.
Quote from: Wax Tablet to Paragon Lu
Esteemed Paragon Lu of the Ministry of Glory,

The orderly functioning of the mortal realm is among the highest priorities of the Ministry of the Realm, and we trust in your judgement in this matter. You have our blessing to import and transform additional monstrous citizens.

However, I must caution you of two potentially relevant phenomena at this point. The first is that villainy is on the rise in the Garden; while I intend to address this as best I am able, you may wish to bear its effects in mind while managing the citizenry. The second is that the comet is bringing wickedness into the hearts of the mighty. You may again wish to bear this in mind should your monstrous citizen initiative interact with any powerful individuals.

Cautiously Optimistically,
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2020, 07:38:50 pm »

Spoiler: To the MARSHAL (click to show/hide)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2020, 06:19:22 am »

Hierarchy: Turn 2.5

Quote from: Mandate ended with Emperor
The Arbitrary Arbiter has been issued a smiting warrant on Prince Wen. The manner and timing of his tragic but ultimately justified end for violating ancient customs of hospitality and protection of messengers are now in the hands of this venerable judge.

Du-ur openly backs Princess Wai, and most of the Ministry of Civilization aligns with the Du-uke on this matter.

Godly intelligence suggests that not all godly interventions will necessarily manage to fire before the heartland nobles charge, but the 100-fold time dilation helps.

Quote from: Celebratory office construction
The minimum Glory cost needed for the offices has been met! Construction is expected to begin in another turn. Further contributions totaling at least 15 Glory will allow the Ministry of Heavenly Constructions to add another wing to the offices. (They additionally claim that a special bonus may appear at the 75 total Glory milestone but doubt that the newly impoverished gods could possibly afford this.)
  • Du-ur has contributed 11 Glory
  • The Ministry of Civilization has managed to pool 4 Glory
  • Mion has contributed a total of 12 Glory
  • The Ministry of Records has contributed 3 Glory

Quote from: Monstrous mortal making
There are currently two major schools of thought on how to improve the Garden's monstrosity per capita. The first one, a classic among gods, is Elda's approach, which presumably entails creating a breeding stock of monstrous mortals to distribute later. The other is Lu's approach and involves reclassifying existing mortals, animals, and reality-harming horrors as a monstrous race of some sort. Few other gods seem to be convinced that doing either is a good idea.

Other things that inform upcoming actions a lot

Quote from: Prophecy of Doom regarding the Kingpire's fate
Wen water fleas and horse purse ewes,
And star retail leaves Heaven's fields,
Beware the spoon you let the muse
When two become one and breach wood shields!

Quote from: Rogue ministry
The Ministry of Mortal Constructions is racing to complete their project ere the Council or the Arbiter should manage to stop them even as the board of the Ministry of Monstrous Creation looks on with bemusement. After all, when has a village ever survived against a pack of slavering monsters? And isn't having one's village razed by monsters the basis for a large fraction of heroes' backstories?

Regardless, Du-ur's threat/promise to show the ministry a new type of door seems to encourage them more than slow them down.

Quote from: Pink elephants on parade
"I, Ajanar, am planning to pasture my elephants with Elda, Minister of the Sun's Court, Mion, Minister of Records, and Tuuok, Minister of Realms. Each will have the privilege of housing 30 celestial elephants and receiving a total of 20 Glory each turn of my tour of Heaven."

Quote from: The flow of time
Archivist Mion has elected to further dilate timeflow, meaning that only one day in the mortal world will have passed the next time Heaven turns.

Completely unrelated to this, a pallet of imitation godpaper made from the jade quarried in the spooky cavern was found at the Ministry of Records[/color] today. Those selected to receive rations of the imitation godpaper complain of its terrestrialness and fragility.

Quote from: The Hunt for Blue April
Fueled by a little interdepartmental rivalry, the Ministry of Records and the Angelic Host are rushing to claim the ruinous Comet. The Angelic Host hopes the largely mortal-forged arms and armor will hold up against this awful harbinger of misfortune.

Quote from: Strike a blow for funding
A slowly coalescing coalition of angels from all greater ministries (except the Ministry of Glory) are angry with the recent budgetary revolution and have begun protesting at the Ministry of Glory's offices, reducing productivity everywhere a little bit. Masterful bargainers among them are trying to convince Ajanar to dump the elephants there for free to further chip away at their influence.

Broadcast letters

Targeted letters
Quote from: To Archivist Mion
To frugal Archivist Mion,

Your compassion and foresight are legendary. I gratefully accept your offer of lodgings and pasture. May I one day welcome you to my faraway abode.

Under the Sun of your Heaven(?),
Ajanar, Lord of Scholarship

Quote from: To Manager Tuuok
Greetings Manager Tuuok,

I thank you for your warm welcome and will be pleased to pasture my elephants with your ministry as well and look forward to learning from your wonderful example on how best to treat celestial servants.

Under the Sun of your Nod(?),
Ajanar, Lord of Scholarship

Quote from: To Manager Tuuok
RETURN TO SENDER (ADDRESS NOT FOUND)
Willful Board of the Ministry of Mortal Constructions,

The matter appears quite out of my hands at this point, but let this be a lesson on the dangers of seeking harmony without consensus. I remain available should you have anything to discuss, but if you persist in defying the Council you may indeed require the backing (and associated risks) of the Ministry of Civilization.

With Some Concern,

The unjust defunding of the Ministry of Might is to have ruinous effects on our relations. Moreover, the lack of funding will seriously harm our ability to defend heaven from others. Please see to the immediate refunding of our esteemed Ministry of Might.

Form GLR-12B was filed along with this letter. Suggests reversing the budget cut back to it's previous state of adequacy.

Quote from: To Marshal Fas
To the almighty Marshal Fas,

Tales of your strength are told from the sea to the steppes. We accede to your request, though it brings us great sorrow to do so.

Fear not,
Gifts-From-Heaven, Head of the Ministry of Smiting

Dear Glorious Paragon Lu, Head of the Ministry of Glory,

It pleases us to see our internships producing the leaders of tomorrow! Our humble ministry once supplied powers of gigantism, rage, and transformation to followers of gods of monsters (such as yourself), but all of these were regrettably filed as temporary divine magic. Our legal team is consulting the records to identify the form needed for rituals resulting in permanent monstrous features. The latest record of such a thing happening involves two of the Sun's Court, the Ministry of Might, and the Ministry of the Realm signing a form that has since been lost to the ages despite Ministry of Records' efforts. We may be able to motivate our employees to search in more depth by presenting your success story in marketing materials with your permission.

He-Who-Fights-Monsters Azolg, Heavenly Relations Manager of the Ministry of Monstrous Creations

Quote from: To Steward Elda
O glorious and wise Steward Elda, caretaker of the Sun Itself,

I would like to apply for a position in your most illustrious ministry. I have considerable experience from my time in the Ministry of Records that can certainly benefit your steadfast department if your bureau heads will deign to debrief me.

Numbers-Like-Hips-Lieth-Not Zuraga

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2020, 06:19:49 am »

Status

Spoiler: Greater Ministries (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cults (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Civilization (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The current budget (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Form tracking (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 01:53:54 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
      • View Profile
    « Reply #55 on: July 20, 2020, 06:49:48 am »

((Water Fowl Council Appointment Ill-EGA-001's description text is incorrect. Many of my votes seem to have not been counted or applied incorrectly. This is voter suppression. Reposting (in triplicate) for ease of correcting.))

Quote from: Strike a blow for funding
    A slowly coalescing coalition of angels from all greater ministries (except the Ministry of Glory) are angry with the recent budgetary revolution and have begun protesting at the Ministry of Glory's offices, reducing productivity everywhere a little bit. Masterful bargainers among them are trying to convince Ajanar to dump the elephants there for free to further chip away at their influence.

Let it never be said that Mion listens not to the plight of the common angel. They regret their recent decision to support this proposal, and will attempt to have it repealed.

High Level Summary: Propose a measure to the Council: Repeal of GLR-0100A: Budgetary Reform
    Spoiler (click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 01:44:14 am by Demonic Spoon »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #56 on: July 20, 2020, 07:28:43 am »

Water Fowl Council Appointment ILL-EGA-001
    YAY
    Repeal of GLR-0100A: Budgetary Reform REP-EAL-124
    YAY
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:44:15 am by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #57 on: July 20, 2020, 07:52:59 am »

Voting and Proposals

Abyssal Angelic Safety Regulation Augmentation Proposal 201-205-202-114-A (Revision 2b), Marshal Fas now votes Nay.
    All Proposals that were proposed and seconded by the Same Head of Ministry(Archivist), Nay.

Proposal:

Proposal: BAN-4955-TLMM
    I find the misuse of voting power to second the very proposal one performs barbarically inept. I hereby open the vote to ban the ability for those who hold two titles to second their proposal, even if multi-threaded.

Proposal: BAN-4955-VVMI
    Likewise I propose that until the investigations into their department conclude, that the Archivist be unable to have their votes counted.

I vote Yay on both proposals.

I will note Water Fowl Council Appointment Ill-EGA-001 is particularly abhorrent. As is their demands that I pay them bribes to expedite his forms.
    Hmm... Now that I'm looking for them, they seem to have been replaced with pictures of guitars. I will need to look into this.

I do have this memo though. Archivist Mion> Perhaps a conveniently misplaced Glory could convince you to change you mind re: Smitings?
    As well as the various letters afterward. Here we are.
    Quote from: Archivest Mion
    Respected Marshal Fas

We would require far reaching warrants allowing us to purge dissidents from within the Ministry of Records, eliminate the God-Murderer Numbers-Like-Hips-Lieth-Not Zuraga, and eliminate inauspicious imperial candidates, in addition to a generous coincidental gift of 2 glory which is unrelated to the rest of this message.

- Hagglingly yours, Mion
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 10:34:03 am by TricMagic »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
      • View Profile
    « Reply #58 on: July 20, 2020, 10:42:15 am »

I will note Water Fowl Council Appointment Ill-EGA-001 is particularly abhorrent. As is their demands that I pay them bribes to expedite his forms.
    Hmm... Now that I'm looking for them, they seem to have been replaced with pictures of guitars. I will need to look into this.

I do have this memo though. Archivist Mion> Perhaps a conveniently misplaced Glory could convince you to change you mind re: Smitings?
    Respected Marshal Fas

We would require far reaching warrants allowing us to purge dissidents from within the Ministry of Records, eliminate the God-Murderer Numbers-Like-Hips-Lieth-Not Zuraga, and eliminate inauspicious imperial candidates, in addition to a generous coincidental gift of 2 glory which is unrelated to the rest of this message.

- Hagglingly yours, Mion
    "Dearest Councilbeings, these allegations from our colleague Marshal Fas are of course nothing but the vilest slander, and we are shocked and saddened that they would stoop to throwing around baseless libel to attempt to blacken the good name of their political opponents."

"We ourselves would of course never do something like that, and find this line of discussion a waste of the Council's valuable time."
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 10:51:09 am by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #59 on: July 20, 2020, 11:50:44 am »

Respected Marshal Fas

- Hagglingly yours, Mion
    "Dearest Councilbeings, these allegations from our colleague Marshal Fas are of course nothing but the vilest slander, and we are shocked and saddened that they would stoop to throwing around baseless libel to attempt to blacken the good name of their political opponents."

"We ourselves would of course never do something like that, and find this line of discussion a waste of the Council's valuable time."
    "I smply speak the truth. You supported the very initiative many are decrying now, and not only proposed, but seconded Water Fowl Council Appointment Ill-EGA-001. You have no place to call them esteemed in the very same actions that do not honor them as such. I do not stoop to lying to the council, for to do so would ruin all credibility."
    Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7