Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Religion specials  (Read 1617 times)

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Religion specials
« on: July 13, 2020, 05:27:26 pm »

I search for script that can make all goblins worship their current Law-Giver (histfig with noble position of Precedence 1) and all kobolds worship false identities of megabeasts. I'm bored by playing in old worlds when a lot of goblins and kobolds worship gods from humans and dwarves. Also will be interesting script that make modded civ to worship immortality and script that can change spheres of pre-generated Force.

GOTOTOTOE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religion specials
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 10:14:34 am »

+1

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 11:47:19 am »

Before the reports come in, I’d just like to say that I looked through this user’s post history and I don’t think they’re Riaktor/DerMeister’s latest alt.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

GOTOTOTOE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 01:24:07 pm »

Before the reports come in, I’d just like to say that I looked through this user’s post history and I don’t think they’re Riaktor/DerMeister’s latest alt.
who's that again? didn't they go off in the elf forest mod thread??

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 04:27:29 pm »

Probably. Some guy who kept making new accounts. Got banned for being rude to modders about “the lore” and people not helping him milk harpies.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

GOTOTOTOE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 03:06:53 pm »

OHH YEA I REMEMBER THEM

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 07:34:47 pm »

Probably. Some guy who kept making new accounts. Got banned for being rude to modders about “the lore” and people not helping him milk harpies.
Well, wanting to milk the cow people is close. But at least not persistently so (yet).

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 12:03:05 am »

Well, wanting to milk the cow people is close. But at least not persistently so (yet).
He responded to DerMeister at one point, so there's a chance he's not a reincarnation of DerMeister.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 12:55:43 am »

He responded to DerMeister at one point, so there's a chance he's not a reincarnation of DerMeister.
Last time he was banned he was spotted responding positively to a comment he made in his previous life about milking harpies (or maybe trolls, I forget).

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 04:59:19 pm »

To be fair, his only failure modding wise at the end there was relying on removing intelligence via syndrome, which the game doesn't seem to recognize, instead of transformation into an unintelligent caste, which has proven reliable for milking/shearing/egg-laying purposes. Or skip the transformation and just have permanently unintelligent caste show up like 1/10 the time. Then you can even bring them on embark/trade if you link them to the civ as a pet. You can use that to make queen and drone castes (although I think it's more appropriate to have "breeder" castes and then the queen and king castes can be intelligent nobles and have lavish quarters) for ant man civs, they'll be treated like livestock and breed non-stop but their intelligent children can be assigned labors and participate in everything.

His grammar was atrocious, though.

Also, it was harpies AND ogres he wanted to milk. Then cow people.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 05:59:13 am »

To be fair, his only failure modding wise at the end there was relying on removing intelligence via syndrome, which the game doesn't seem to recognize, instead of transformation into an unintelligent caste, which has proven reliable for milking/shearing/egg-laying purposes. Or skip the transformation and just have permanently unintelligent caste show up like 1/10 the time. Then you can even bring them on embark/trade if you link them to the civ as a pet. You can use that to make queen and drone castes (although I think it's more appropriate to have "breeder" castes and then the queen and king castes can be intelligent nobles and have lavish quarters) for ant man civs, they'll be treated like livestock and breed non-stop but their intelligent children can be assigned labors and participate in everything.

The game can remove intelligence by syndrome, I test this. And creature can become sentient back, if use one glitch (add CAN_LEARN manually by syndrome after removing timer will be expired).

GOTOTOTOE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 03:43:48 pm »

gross