Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: DFHack: quickfort | buildingplan | blueprint | blueprints/library  (Read 84618 times)

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack: quickfort | buildingplan | blueprint | blueprints/library
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2021, 11:55:42 am »

Ah, it looks like DFHack 0.47.04-r5 was just released. This is good. The crash bugs needed to be fixed. The dreamfort updates didn't make it in, but that just gives us a little more time to test and refine. DFHack 0.47.05 will be out soon, and we'll catch that train.

No need for you to grab a dev build, then, you can just use the official release. I *think* this will clear up all the errors and stockpile configuration inconsistencies you were seeing. Remember to clear your aliases.txt file so the updated library aliases are used.

You can get an updated unified dreamfort.csv file from the PR. Click on the three dots to the right of "data/blueprints/library/dreamfort.csv", select "View file". Then select 'raw', then r-click and save as dreamfort.csv. Overwrite the dreamfort.csv in your blueprints/library folder in your DF installation.

gui/quickfort: fast access to the quickfort interactive dialog
Thought this was already a thing?

workorder-recheck: resets the selected work order to the Checking state
OMG! Peace and quiet at last! (well, 1 less source of spam)
Quote from: Dirst
For example, if you wanted to check if a unit was eligible to be a politician or a car salesman, you'd first want to verify that there is no soul present...

Quote from: gchristopher
The more appropriate question becomes, are they awesome and dwarven enough.

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2021, 12:07:30 pm »

quickfort gui was already a thing. I just made it accessible via gui/quickfort as well so it's more clearly a member of the gui scripts

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2021, 12:18:20 pm »

It seems like TWBT is broken. Unplayable for me.

The dll is actually missing. It was in the unstable build, which of course is gone. :(
Actually it was not in the unstable build, but the old TWBT worked with it, now it says not compatible.
Among the many things I hate in this world are stylized bullshit fonts that look nice but are illegible.

So I fixed my alias file and industry2 works properly. I see what you did with the tradegoods and yes, that works since the only purpose of those items is for trade.
Although should probably still remove masterwork & artifact quality to prevent tantrums.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 01:10:35 pm by ldog »
For example, if you wanted to check if a unit was eligible to be a politician or a car salesman, you'd first want to verify that there is no soul present...

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2021, 03:14:15 pm »

yeah, TWBT is not included in the DFHack release since they are hard to synchronize.

Fixed the tradegoods pile, but had to add some aliases to do it. Here's a new bunch that you'll need to add to your aliases.txt file : / (obviously not all of them are required for the trade goods pile, but we should keep your aliases synced with the master library list to avoid future mismatches):
Code: [Select]
masterworkonly: {prefix}{Right}{Up 2}f{Right}{Up 2}&^
artifactonly:   {prefix}{Right}{Up 2}f{Right}{Up}&^
togglemasterwork: {prefix}{Right}{Up 2}{Right}{Up 2}&^
toggleartifact:   {prefix}{Right}{Up 2}{Right}{Up}&^
masterworkfurniture: {masterworkonly prefix={furnitureprefix}}
artifactfurniture:   {artifactonly prefix={furnitureprefix}}
forbidmasterworkfurniture: {togglemasterwork prefix={furnitureprefix}}
forbidartifactfurniture:   {toggleartifact prefix={furnitureprefix}}
permitmasterworkfurniture: {togglemasterwork prefix={furnitureprefix}}
permitartifactfurniture:   {toggleartifact prefix={furnitureprefix}}
masterworkammo: {masterworkonly prefix={ammoprefix}}
artifactammo:   {artifactonly prefix={ammoprefix}}
forbidmasterworkammo: {togglemasterwork prefix={ammoprefix}}
forbidartifactammo:   {toggleartifact prefix={ammoprefix}}
permitmasterworkammo: {togglemasterwork prefix={ammoprefix}}
permitartifactammo:   {toggleartifact prefix={ammoprefix}}
masterworkfinishedgoods: {masterworkonly prefix={finishedgoodsprefix}}
artifactfinishedgoods:   {artifactonly prefix={finishedgoodsprefix}}
forbidmasterworkfinishedgoods: {togglemasterwork prefix={finishedgoodsprefix}}
forbidartifactfinishedgoods:   {toggleartifact prefix={finishedgoodsprefix}}
permitmasterworkfinishedgoods: {togglemasterwork prefix={finishedgoodsprefix}}
permitartifactfinishedgoods:   {toggleartifact prefix={finishedgoodsprefix}}
masterworkweapons: {masterworkonly prefix={weaponsprefix}}
artifactweapons:   {artifactonly prefix={weaponsprefix}}
forbidmasterworkweapons: {togglemasterwork prefix={weaponsprefix}}
forbidartifactweapons:   {toggleartifact prefix={weaponsprefix}}
permitmasterworkweapons: {togglemasterwork prefix={weaponsprefix}}
permitartifactweapons:   {toggleartifact prefix={weaponsprefix}}
masterworkarmor: {masterworkonly prefix={armorprefix}}
artifactarmor:   {artifactonly prefix={armorprefix}}
forbidmasterworkarmor: {togglemasterwork prefix={armorprefix}}
forbidartifactarmor:   {toggleartifact prefix={armorprefix}}
permitmasterworkarmor: {togglemasterwork prefix={armorprefix}}
permitartifactarmor:   {toggleartifact prefix={armorprefix}}

Give me a bit to work on the surface level, though. I'm moving a few parts around.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 03:42:29 pm by myk »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2021, 05:18:13 pm »

https://github.com/thurin/df-twbt/releases/ has a 0.47.04-r5 build of TWBT now, by the way.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2021, 08:47:19 pm »

https://github.com/thurin/df-twbt/releases/ has a 0.47.04-r5 build of TWBT now, by the way.

Ahhh awesome. Thank you kind sir.

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2021, 10:37:39 pm »

The surface and services levels have been refined a bit. The important parts should be much faster to set up now. Updated dreamfort.csv in the PR

thurin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2021, 10:41:31 pm »

sorry it took me so long ;)

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2021, 10:46:51 pm »

The surface and services levels have been refined a bit. The important parts should be much faster to set up now. Updated dreamfort.csv in the PR

Awesome! Looks good. I am ready for surface4 now so will put it to work, as well as the services. I'm back on the R5 and have all the aliases in and it all seems to be working fine. Industry2 went off without a hitch.

And of course I see that PE just released new LNP a couple hours ago.

sorry it took me so long ;)

Really, thank you so much! I find the game unplayable without TWBT these days.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 10:52:40 pm by ldog »

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2021, 12:59:37 am »

New automation orders posted
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kXvtKSYjBO8kKDSxNcMwttqZx5gYuS01

I reduced a lot of the jobs from batches to 1.
Increased steel armor/weapon stocks to 10 each. Same for leather pack/skin/quiver. Got fed-up trying to equip squads without gear ready to roll.
Adjusted conditions on many jobs.
Added strand extraction and wafers. Not sure how you feel about adding candy, being it's an advanced item, so I didn't do weapons/armor, but could add them as well.
I set limits of 100 each cloth type on the weave jobs, otherwise might as well just remove those jobs and use autoloom dyed thread (it's vanilla not dfhack)
Added a no-repeat make 1 lye order to kickstart the process (so 3 lye orders total)
Added 2nd charcoal order which makes up to 10 regardless of coal status. Otherwise coke won't get produced because of it's own start condition.

Removed surface and other orders that I had running when I did export. Hopefully I got them all. Obviously you shouldn't see any rock or mechanism jobs.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 01:07:35 am by ldog »

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2021, 01:44:05 am »

Those changes look great! Thank you so much for taking the time to go through them! I'll update the master copy.

And I found out what is making the farming level blueprint unhappy. It works fine in .csv. Apparently, when reading from an .xlsx, the value is modified to "3.0" by something in the reading stack. I'll get that fixed up.

edit: PR submitted
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:27:45 am by myk »

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2021, 02:10:43 am »

Those changes look great! Thank you so much for taking the time to go through them! I'll update the master copy.

And I found out what is making the farming level blueprint unhappy. It works fine in .csv. Apparently, when reading from an .xlsx, the value is modified to "3.0" by something in the reading stack. I'll get that fixed up.

Cool. Let me know if I missed anything.

I would add an early bed, coffer and table to the Hospital (like in services2). This lets it be (mostly, need water for cleaning) functional. Items won't get stocked without a coffer. Probably the hospital well as well.

A coffer for mugs in the dining hall too.

This is a first, got a necromancer outpost liason and caravan??? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fiCgtKvivI17x4r2AokjasR4U6Wj_vl6/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:35:07 am by ldog »

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2021, 02:30:06 am »

I didn't add any hospital furniture in /services2 since I didn't want to delay placement of the dining room table that we need for a query anchor. /services3, which builds all the (functional) hospital furniture is run as soon as the table and chair are placed, which shouldn't take more than a game day.

ldog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2021, 03:08:05 am »

I didn't add any hospital furniture in /services2 since I didn't want to delay placement of the dining room table that we need for a query anchor. /services3, which builds all the (functional) hospital furniture is run as soon as the table and chair are placed, which shouldn't take more than a game day.

It's a higher priority than the large dining room. Like right now I am still finishing up surface5/6 and it's fall. Winter is likely to bring trouble.
Stone is getting tight. I've got too much work to do and too few dorfs to do it, granted I haven't gotten 2nd migrant wave yet.

I don't think I have ever actually had papyrus before, here's an order to add. I'll get it in tomorrow.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2021, 05:40:03 am »

It's a higher priority than the large dining room.
Fair enough. done.

I don't think I have ever actually had papyrus before, here's an order to add. I'll get it in tomorrow.
Sheets are good, but if we start creating rules for quires or scroll rollers, we need to figure out how to keep them out of the jugs stockpile. or maybe we could turn the jugs stockpile into a tools QSP so we don't have to worry about it.

I'm going to tackle the heavy feeder piles next, I think. I implemented the ability to set wheelbarrow counts per stockpile, but the code will need to be out in a release before dreamfort can use it. I'll just follow your suggestion of separating the stockpiles now and adding in the automatic wheelbarrow config later.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29