Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Tribal Conquest: Era of Iron! OOC Thread  (Read 3512 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Conquest: Era of Iron! OOC Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2021, 11:49:02 am »

Bump

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2021, 07:04:57 pm »

Capital Province provides some important bonuses: +2 RP/Turn, +1 Max Army limit, and +1 to Defense rolls of your Armies stationed within.

So, a capital grants +1 Army limit. And my mountains grant +2, shouldn't that mean I can deploy three in total Haspen? Or am I misunderstanding?
I've lost control of my life.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2021, 12:04:06 am »

And 1 from the settlement
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2021, 03:25:45 am »

Not sure but think Eula should have 6 max army limit, 3 from settlement, 2 from hills and 1 from populus region correct, unless settlement built last turn hasn't been counted yet?

Edit: Also seem to be no temple on #19.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 07:53:28 am by flazeo25 »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2021, 05:48:39 am »

Right! Okay. I thought you were saying I should onky have two MAX to deploy. Not two this turn! Sorry. I'll edit my post to add the additional deployment. Thanks Haspen!
I've lost control of my life.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2021, 06:01:18 pm »

The Splendorous Merchant Republic of Venopia

Long live the Republic! Long live Venopia! (Election in 4 turns)

Deploy both armies to 41
Build Settlement at 42
Move army from 41 to 42
Move army from 41 to 40
Move army from 41 to 42
Move army from 42 to 44

All is quiet in the republic building today with only the Doge sitting at the table eating some ham that is until a message carrier burst threw the door once more "Doge Venonian regal as he be! Our armies have failed to capture the mountain what's worse is that the savages have taken it first! Doge Venonian gives a long sigh "Those absolute fools."  "Do they not see they can not hold that position forever and that such a folly will only cost us both thousands of lives?" Doge Venonian gives one more sigh "So foolish..." "Alrighty since the warning did not work send them a letter detailing the multitude of logistical and diplomatic consiquences of continued occupation of the mountain we can not let them continue to hold said mountain even if we doom ourselves in the process. Now go!"  "Ye-Yes sir long live the republic lo-long live Venopia."

Shemel'Kelak:  Greetings Shemel I wish you sound thinking, give up on the folly that is holding the mountain to your east before you doom us both. Should you decide to peacefully retreat from the mountain and hand its protection over to us we shall spare your civilization from our wrath and turn a blind eye to what you do to nonbelievers otherwise when we make it to your capital do not expect any records of your god or your peoples to survive. - Doge Venonian of Houserock

You can't move an army the same turn you deploy it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2021, 06:33:17 pm »

Oh right give me a second

Edit: Done
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]