Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Outsiders and rare posibilities  (Read 5750 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Outsiders and rare posibilities
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2020, 04:20:08 am »

What cheat engine did you use? How may I go about reestablishing the age of myth in my world single-handedly, with fifteen pet hydras?

1) Download DFHack and install it by unpacking the archive file in your Dwarf Fortress folder.

2) Run Dwarf Fortress as you normally would. The DFHack console should appear as a separate window.

3) Start a new game. While setting up your adventurer (or fortress), simply enter something like the following into the DFHack console to set your point count accordingly:
Code: [Select]
points 999999

this would not work since points script is set up for Fort mode, and the area where the equipment points for adventure mode is handled differently.
like it's nested in party_member stuff and listed as equip_points_remaining
so the script didn't luck into also working in advmode.

that said those pet hydras would probably turbo murder you if my experiments on megabeast back then through the vanilla method.
but yeah you probably need to insert in dfhack console 
Code: [Select]
gui/gm-editor df.global.gview.view.child.party_members[0] at character creation to mess with the equipment points.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Jundavr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Outsiders and rare posibilities
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2020, 03:19:53 pm »

What cheat engine did you use? How may I go about reestablishing the age of myth in my world single-handedly, with fifteen pet hydras?

The old regular Cheat Engine, you just mess with your points and scan for the exact value of the remaining points. For some reason there are like 5 mirror values, but all you gotta do is change the one in the bottom of the list and all will update accordingly, then you just spend the points in whatever you want.
I was out in the rain. So exasperating!
Pages: 1 [2]