Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113]

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 77872 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight
« Reply #1680 on: March 29, 2023, 10:05:48 pm »

Arnett

Right, it wasn't that she didn't care about others' opinions at all, but just the ones from the people she cared about - and her brother was apparently one of those people, like it or not. So enough with the heavy stuff.

"Independence, huh? And here I thought backing me up was already something you were choosing to do by yourself." Delwyn's words were light now, a certain mischief in the cast of her smile. "I guess I won't get away with not giving my all."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1681 on: March 30, 2023, 07:22:40 am »

"I could probably do that, yeah. Fix him up with some munition plate while I work on the real thing. Assuming I get the go-ahead to use that much time and material, of course."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 09, 2023, 07:51:21 pm »

Ricardo
As he rounds the corner, he finds a cursing Kaede picking up the fallen phonograph, a (thankfully intact) vinyl and one of Ricardo's records nearby.

"Damn it....I knew I should've been careful."

Delwyn
"No! We've been taking turns to keep them fed and watered and taken care of! Why?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: April 11, 2023, 09:22:48 pm »

Orrel frowned, considering his answer.

"Lin, welcome... I hope she does. I can't say that I spend that much time with her, maybe I should be better at that. I do think that she is comfortable around me and my brother at least. Why do you ask? Did she say something that made you think otherwise?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: April 16, 2023, 10:28:57 pm »

Ricardo slowly approached and took a brief glance at the things she was picking up before looking at her again.
"Apologies if I spooked you, Madame. I was just oh, so curious to know who could be hearing my music!"
"It is very much flattering to see another student out here appreciating my words and my art!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: April 24, 2023, 05:25:20 pm »

Ricardo
At the sound of that, Kaede pauses.

"W-wait. No way. Y-you're...you're the Cactus Bandito?!"

Orrel
"In so many words."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 07:36:30 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: May 22, 2023, 09:39:31 am »

Ricardo glanced down at his own attire as if he needed to double check his own identity.
"Well, yes! In the flesh! As unlikely as it is, Cactus Bandito is bringing his music to this place!"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: June 03, 2023, 02:31:39 am »

Nick and Jack

"I mean, what else is there in here? If the griffons are worried about something, shouldn't you make sure you have an eye on the puppies to make extra sure nothing happens to them?"

"And it'll probably stop you from being eaten again," Delwyn added, glancing between Jack and his feathery assailant.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: September 07, 2023, 03:16:53 am »

A giant weight of guilt began to form in the pegasus rider's chest as Kruger quickly figures her out. She's... so bad at hiding things...

"W-wait!" Astrea grabs Kruger's as he turns to leave, "It's just, I'm worried of what'll happen if people found out that I'm still into these books... especially my parents. But ummm..." She's unable to maintain eye... well face contact with Kruger, "It... means a lot to me what you said earlier. I'm... sorry for trying to deceive you. I... I will enjoy this book." She gives a small courtesy before turning around herself.
Kruger lightly smiles as Astrea exits.
"That is the proper spirit. Any soldier can follow orders and do what they're expected. But true soldiers, those history shall remember, face danger head-on and challenge expectations to transform the world."
He stands there for a while, still looking where Astrea was standing, before his smile slowly fades.
"Huh. I usually don't monologue openly like that. Weird."

With mild confusion, Kruger leaves the library.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: September 08, 2023, 03:21:57 pm »

Ricardo
Kaede sputters and stutters.
"Ah, well! I uh, well...I'd be lying if I said I was your biggest fan, b-because I'm sure you've met so many other people who say that but...I've bought all your albums a-and...wait, you're probably here to just train, right? I should probably stop bothering you!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: September 24, 2023, 12:55:00 pm »

"And what kind of star would I be if I turned a fan away? It is always a pleasure to hear the voice of those who know about my music!"
"And fear not, lady! I was already done with my training, so don't worry about that at all! Now then, how may I help you? "

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: September 26, 2023, 05:29:47 pm »

Two days later...
It is ten thirty in the morning of your fight with Class 3-A.

This fight was to be interesting.

Class 3-C was a challenge already, with the likes of Alicia and Theodora proving to be hard customers. 3-A, however, was a whole different breed. Steven was a surprisingly skilled fighter - well, not entirely surprisingly, given his diligence at training - but he'd proven himself more than a match for one of the best students in the Academy.

And then the rest of the students were pretty tough - Katarina with her instantaneous blizzard, Elma's acceleration Arte and Annika, with her unfathomably powerful flames.

If there are any last minute preparations to do, now is the time to do them.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113]