Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 77827 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 1: A Friendly Wager
« Reply #750 on: December 06, 2020, 10:52:05 am »

Lin thumped into the seat, either ignoring or not caring about the impact.

"Professor Ramsay knows what he's doing. So do the doctors here." Her mouth twisted slightly with the second sentence, but the shift was gone as soon as it appeared.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 08, 2020, 05:15:03 pm »

"Yeah, we're real sorry about getting you guys roped into this."
"Why do you think we pranked them? But....while you're here, I'd like it if you guys could accompany us in a bit into the city. The tickets are for the showing in an hour."
"I promise, we'll make it worth your while. We'll explain on the way."

Lin feels a warm light wash over her as Olivia's....'optic sensor' scans her for internal injuries.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #752 on: December 08, 2020, 06:11:20 pm »

Lin sat in quiet awkwardness as the automaton did its duty. Small talk wasn't her strongest suit, and the situation that brought them here was already uncomfortable enough. She idly rubbed at the base of her unbroken horn; it was still a bit sore from the landing earlier, though thankfully she hadn't managed to break the end of it off. That's taking ages to grow back. . . Her hand drifted to the other for a moment before falling back to her side.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 08, 2020, 06:23:36 pm »

"Well I ain't really comfortable with all this sneaky business and tricks and pranks but I guess we can go with you for a bit. But y'all sit down with the other two and straighten things out, all right? The student council's gotta run right."

She didn't believe they weren't at least interested in each other if Reeve had apparently caught them in a compromising position before, but that was their own affair to sort out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 09, 2020, 02:08:50 pm »

"As Rika said. We'll be temporary company for you. How about you, Arnett?"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 09, 2020, 05:02:39 pm »

Now that Arnett had finally calmed down (even if he was still staying a tad quiet due to his lack of experience in both student council work and romance), he was able to reply with a straight face.

"Um, yeah! I have no problem being company..." Arnett immediately got to brainstorming as to what he could actually do to help out in the city.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 10, 2020, 02:23:33 am »

@ Mus'ad

Mordecai nodded thoughtfully. He still wasn't certain how much he believed these claims of divination, but at least Mus'ad's explanation made sense. Sort of.

: "So basically, short-term predictions in calm environments are the easiest to make? You've certainly given me some food for thought. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to provide a great deal of information on your own question, though."

@ Isabella

Mordecai did in fact know of Isabella's "reputation", having overheard many a student wistfully sigh over the plant girl's perceived unattainability. He gave a small smile of sympathy as he sat at the indicated table; after all, he also found himself alone more often than not. Albeit for entirely different reasons.

: "I understand completely. I like this idea of yours, it seems like a good way to meet people. Perhaps I may steal it." The vampire smiled again, to show he was joking.

@ Reeve

: "Y-yes, I think I see your point." Mordecai, to say the least, was not used to running full-out for minutes at a time, and he was about as winded as Reeve (perhaps owing to the robes he wore). "No doubt I will feel the rewards in the morning when I'm trying to get out of bed. I suppose that was your master plan all along." The vampire massaged his burning leg muscles, trying to get the ache out of them enough to continue on.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 10, 2020, 08:02:31 pm »

"Excellent."
Arnett, Rika and Kruger have accepted the sidequest "Love is War, Part 2.5".

Olivia finishes her scan.
"You are in relatively good health, Miss Weylan. Your injuries are treatable. I will be administering a healing spray to speed up the process, and will be prescribing you some medicines. Is there anything else you require?"

Isabella smiles lightly.
"It seems rather hare-brained, I know. But I understand I'm not the only person to feel this way."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #758 on: December 10, 2020, 08:45:10 pm »

Lin shook her head.

"Not from you. Thanks, Olivia." She glanced over at Kaya. "I should be fine to make it to the cafeteria now, I guess." It was fairly obvious from her tone that she wasn't actually keen on going by herself.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 11, 2020, 02:40:20 pm »

[Lake]

"Skate?" Tilting her head, her halo bobbles side to side as she puts her hand to her chin. A few moments pass before she continues, "By skate, are you referring to when the students start sliding on the frozen lake?"

---------------
[Trainning Room]

Astrea kept silent. Something about Theodora trying to explain something that was obvious to her almost felt like she was rubbing salt into the wound. Not that the angelic knight will hold it against her, since it seems like she was only trying to help her out with pointers. "No, that will be all. I'm sorry for wasting your time."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 12, 2020, 11:39:01 am »

Mordecai

"Er... Yes! Naturally, we must be able to push ourselves to even greater heights if we are to finally reach them" Reeve stated, taking another big gulp of air before rising to her full height, ignoring the fact that she wobbled slightly as she tried to do so.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 14, 2020, 12:54:31 am »

"Well, let's do this then."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 16, 2020, 02:12:51 pm »

Olivia waggles her hose in a way that seems to be....happy?

"I could walk you there, if you like."

Kaya nods at Astrea.
"Yeah, that's what I mean."

Himiko nods and heads off to take her stuff, frowning slightly as she heads over to the corner.

Joel takes the three people over to explain.
"Actually, um....I think I'll explain now, while Himiko's getting her stuff. So....I assume you don't know about the situation with Himiko, yes?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 16, 2020, 03:50:22 pm »

"I ain't been here that long, I'm a transfer student. What's up with her?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #764 on: December 16, 2020, 04:01:16 pm »

"That, um. . . would be nice. If it's not trouble. I don't want to hold you prisoner or something." Lin hoisted herself back to her feet with obvious effort, then glanced back at Olivia."Are you giving me that medication now, or?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 113