Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 77455 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 1: A Friendly Wager
« Reply #765 on: December 19, 2020, 07:06:56 pm »

"No problem at all!"
"As requested. I will also put in a request for some more to be sent to your dormitory later."
A small compartment on Olivia's front opens up, a tray sliding out to reveal what appears to be some chalky tablets, or Lin's medicine.

"Well, you see, Himiko's family are the Kuriyamas. Very big, very powerful. You see, uhm....Himiko technically isn't supposed to be here. She was supposed to be educated in Yamajima. Complicated story, but....she was supposed to be a trophy wife. So she ran, made her way to Vespalia. That's how we know each other."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #766 on: December 19, 2020, 07:17:32 pm »

Lin swept the tablets up in a desultory motion, pausing with them cupped in her hand.

"I'll keep an eye out for it." She stared at the medication for a moment, an unreadable expression on her face, before slipping the tablets into a pocket. "And, er, thanks, Morgan." She did her best to convey her genuine gratitude without embarrassing herself by getting long-winded. Lin started in the direction of the cafeteria, walking at a pace a bit faster than what she'd managed earlier, but still markedly slower than her norm.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 19, 2020, 09:05:02 pm »

"I ain't seeing the problem yet. You two like each other, don't you?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 20, 2020, 03:20:39 pm »

[Trainning Room]

Astrea kept silent. Something about Theodora trying to explain something that was obvious to her almost felt like she was rubbing salt into the wound. Not that the angelic knight will hold it against her, since it seems like she was only trying to help her out with pointers. "No, that will be all. I'm sorry for wasting your time."

"If it helps, it makes me feel better watching other people get their tail kicked as well."

"Grass is greener and all that, Chatgeant. All my Arte does is make me tougher if I get roughed up."
"Heh. If only we could combine our Artes. If I got tougher as I got hurt, I'd be invincible after using my Arte."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 30, 2020, 06:16:02 pm »

"Uh? Thanks? For what?"

"No, that's not the problem. The problem is....we're pretty sure we saw one of her family's men following us last week when we were heading into the city to eat at that new Yamajiman restaurant that opened up."

"If only, no?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 30, 2020, 06:40:05 pm »

"I assume that you believe her family may start intimidation tactics towards your person?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 30, 2020, 10:22:41 pm »

"If y'all are that worried about it I can write my family and see if one or two of my uncles can't come down here and keep an eye on y'all. Keep those fellers minding their own business."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #772 on: December 31, 2020, 08:01:05 am »

"Yeah. For helping me out and stuff. You didn't have to."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 01, 2021, 08:12:22 pm »

Arnett was... Completely confused about all of this— not having any sort of basis for what richer families were like.

"But... that's completely not fair...! How can a family do that to someone?" Arnett spoke out at an actual volume, more out of confusion than anger.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 02, 2021, 11:54:57 am »

Kruger looks towards Arnett.

"Well, Arnett... That's how it is in families of high status. A marriage is a tool for diplomacy there."
"Most likely, the Kuriyamas want to confirm that she will remain a bargain chip of splendid quality. Superb education. Flawless language. Poetry in motion when performing house duties. And, most importantly... to retain her purity until the planned marriage. Such is the fate of all daughters in influencial families."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 02, 2021, 12:05:09 pm »

Arnett... didn't look too happy about this. He definitely understood, but... It seemed wrong to him. Maybe it was just a result of his middle-class life, or there was something really wrong with that.

"I... I think I get it, but... That's still unfair." Arnett looks to Joel with a pitying, and pitiable look.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 02, 2021, 05:21:13 pm »

"Of course it is. That's why I'm here."

Kruger fails to realise in this moment that the added sentence of "That's why I'm here" would raise more questions instead of answering them if they wouldn't know his background. And given the fact he doesn't initiate talking about it, very few people on the Academy grounds do know enough to understand.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 02, 2021, 05:25:23 pm »

"The way y'all talk you'd think y'all are nothing more than prize cattle."

Rika understood that you wanted to breed only the best of your animals, but doing that with people didn't sit right with her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 02, 2021, 06:09:00 pm »

"Thereshouldjustbesomeemptyatthemoment, somaybewecoulduseone?"

Mus'ad nods.
"Then let's go!"

Mordecai nodded thoughtfully. He still wasn't certain how much he believed these claims of divination, but at least Mus'ad's explanation made sense. Sort of.

: "So basically, short-term predictions in calm environments are the easiest to make? You've certainly given me some food for thought. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to provide a great deal of information on your own question, though."
Mus'ad shrugs.
"It's fine, I was only hoping for new ideas anyway. Besides, it can only be beneficial if those you're working with understand your arte better right?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 04, 2021, 11:25:03 am »

"Why wouldn't I be? We're friends, right?"

Joel rubs the back of his head.
"Maybe, Wallhaim. We've brought it up with Professor Ververs and she told us the Order will actually investigate since technically, they're now threatening Order personnel. Of course, it'll start next week because they're still busy cleaning something up at Barstow. At the moment, though, we're just handling it among us. We really appreciate the help, by the way."

Alicia then leads the way to an empty classroom. It's not exactly any specific classroom, probably just one emptied out for club activities.
"Thankssomuchforagreeingtohelp. IfinditreallyhardtospeakinpublicandIreallyneedallthehelpIcanget. Areyouready?"
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 113