Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 77863 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 1: A Friendly Wager
« Reply #840 on: January 23, 2021, 08:16:48 pm »

Orrel buys the Elegant Tessen

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 23, 2021, 08:54:15 pm »

Some time after navigating her way out of a conversation with Moira, Delwyn could be found loitering at Cowan and Cowan's stall, making a show of examining the wares despite already having picked out and paid for a weapon.

"Hmm..."

Delwyn purchases Dueling Scythe.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 24, 2021, 10:18:59 am »

Big Shopping List!

Iron Shield (Orrel, 500 thalers)
Elegant Tessen (Orrel, 500 thalers)
Steel Shield (Astrea, 700 thalers)
Arcfire (Reeve, 800 thalers)
Brass Knuckle (Kruger, 500 thalers)
Iron Shield (Kruger, 500 thalers)
Steel Shield (Arnett, 700 thalers)
Toxic (Mordecai, 600 thalers)
Steel Shield (Lin, 700 thalers)
Clear (Mus'ad, 400 thalers)
Dueling Scythe (Delwyn, 500 thalers)
Misfortune (Rika, 600 thalers)
mudfish (500 thalers)
Catt: Lancereaver (700 thalers)

Victoria gives her stuff to Mus'ad before she leaves.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 10:21:14 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 25, 2021, 01:07:30 am »

"I-I know we're not in high school but, I can't risk tarnishing my image too much! It's not that I care so much about whether the students form rumors in it of themselves, its if those rumors somehow got out of the campus that I'm really worried about... Though... I guess I maybe worrying too much since the likelihood of that is very low to begin with..." She lets out a sigh.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 25, 2021, 08:28:42 pm »

Quote from: Cowan and Cowan
All purchases were successful!

"Imightneedyourhelpinfuture. Iamnotgoodatpublicspeaking....."

Lin
"A sparring match? I....somehow don't think she's going to be too happy about that one. But....I think if you just go up to her and ask....she might be down to just hang out?"

Astrea
"You really are. Like, yeah, it might get brought up from time to time, but it won't be the end of the world if you splat on the ice. It just means people know you're human. They'll like you more if you can screw up and not act like it's the end of the world."

"Do not worry about this 'bus fare'. After negotiations with the man who called himself the Busdriver, we were able to make it here in time."
"Some spare change in milady's pocket."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #845 on: January 25, 2021, 09:43:47 pm »

Lin's head failed to leave the table, though she did at least tilt it as far as her horns would allow to look at Kaya.
"Look, I'm only good at three things, and none of those is talking to people. Obviously. I'll just go silent or bore her to death with metallurgy or music theory or something." The belgor sighed again, picking her head up yet letting her eyes fall. "I can't just give her a spear or walk up and do a bass solo, that would be weird. I think. I don't know. Besides, why would she want to hang out with me?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 25, 2021, 10:26:51 pm »

Mus'ad puts an arm around Alicia and gives her a gentle squeeze before responding.
"And I'm not good at fighting. Everyone has things they're good at and it's fine to get help with things you aren't."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 26, 2021, 08:00:26 am »

Lin
"I dunno, have you asked her? You're worrying about it so much but you really should get her opinion on it. Worst thing she does is say 'No'. Not the end of the world."

"Iknow. ThatiswhyIaskedforhelp. Acrewoffirefighterscannotputoutawildfirewithoneman. Thatiswhatmydadalwaystoldme."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 26, 2021, 03:13:39 pm »

Mus'ad nods.
"Mm, I take it you really love your dad?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #849 on: January 26, 2021, 06:38:03 pm »

The blacksmith visibly searched for a retort for several moments before finally slumping in defeat.
"I mean, I guess. I don't think about it that much. Usually. Today doesn't count." Lin took another bite of her cinnamon roll, and talked around it as she continued. "Isn't it supposed to be kind of a production, though? You gotta be all romantic and crap, and. . . actually know what you want to do. I don't know what you do on a date."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 26, 2021, 06:50:49 pm »

"MydadtaughtmeeverythingIknowaboutfirefighting. He'sthereasonIwanttogointotheRescueCorpsafterI'mdonehere."

Kaya raises an eyebrow.
"Whoa, whoa. Don't ask her on a date right away. Just ask to hang out some time. You know, chill out in the cafeteria or the lake or something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 26, 2021, 07:13:57 pm »

"All right..."

Rika wasn't sure how to deal with chuuni.

"Kruger, are you gonna call the police, or...?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 26, 2021, 08:26:08 pm »

"With my Artes? Dear Sculptor, it is no longer an emergency. That would count as disorderly conduct now, Rika."
"However, it shouldn't be much of a problem to find a policeman nearby. I'll be right back, you keep an eye on them."

And with that, Kruger sheathes his rapier, taking an unusually deep breath before starting to sprint, looking for law enforcement in the area.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #853 on: January 26, 2021, 09:53:23 pm »

"See? That's what I mean. I don't know how this works." Her tone was half vindicated, half defeated. "That's why I need an in, or something. I can't just walk up, I need an excuse."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 27, 2021, 01:52:06 pm »

"Nah but....think about it from a logical point of view. You don't know a thing about Theodora, right? Think of it like reconnaissance. Or field research. You scope her out, figure out if she's all that you really want, what she likes, what she's like when she's just relaxing."
Kaya almost snorts.
"....of course, I haven't had a boyfriend OR a girlfriend before, so I'm not exactly a font of wisdom."

As Kruger seeks a nearby constable, he runs into Himiko and Joel returning from the cinema, looking around.
"Guys, we're good aaand...."
"What happened here?"
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 113