Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 75461 times)

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2020, 02:06:47 pm »

"Ah, apologies everyone. I just wanted the folks over there ta hear me." Vicky was more than a bit red in the face as she realized how loud she had been. She hadn't meant any harm of course, she simply hadn't thought through the consequences of what would happen to those nearby. She scratched the back of her head nervously before looking over at her equipment. It was probably good she hadn't taken up her ax yet and deafened her friends even more than she had. The demoness giggled to herself, it was the past now, no need to agonize over it any longer. It'd not do her any good at this point.

"We'll be more than fine! We've got this in the bag, nothing could stop all of us!" Vicky reassured at a much more managable volume this time. She moved over towards Arnett not really noticing the results of what she had caused but vaguely remembering what he said prior to her outburst. She clapped an arm around his shoulders before proudly exclaiming "Even you good friend~ No need to worry about fightin' we all have our roles that we can play! I don't know anything about combat! But I do know where my music can shine in the field~ That's all it takes. So how bout it downstairs neighbor? Let's rock!"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2020, 02:31:15 pm »

Even when he wasn't painting, Arnett really wasn't a fan of loud noise. However, at least Vicky was starting to speak at a... more reasonable volume. That progressively got louder due to her getting closer. Not so close, not so close- Sure, she was an upstairs neighbor, but that was a bit different from roommate. Her touch was a bit more alarming compared to her brother and roommate's— but for the sake of the mission, he tried to endure the fear.

"Uh- y-yeah." Arnett tried to avoid any further comments about his lack of ability to fight— he wanted people to not worry about him anymore. If he was going to be going out to combat being a huge baby every time... They were gonna have problems and Kruger would be easier to justify. "I'll... I'll try my best!" Arnett tried to speak up a little louder in an attempt to be reassuring.

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2020, 02:59:02 pm »

"YEAH!~ We got this!" Vicky pumped her free fist into the air, throwing her signature horns. It was a gesture her and LDMD came up with, a sign of solidarity amongst other meanings for the fans. She was happy to get even that small amount out of her downstairs neighbor. He'd always seemed to be the quiet and nervous type. A successful pep talk! She was glad she could help.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2020, 03:17:37 pm »

Mordecai, a tall and pale young man in robes, grimaced and covered his ear closest to Vicky. If one were paying attention, one could catch a glimpse of unusually long upper canine teeth in his mouth.

: "Ow. Ahem." Mordecai straightened his clothing, making sure his hood was on properly, and dusted off the cover of his tome before looking around at his fellow students.

: "This is my first proper combat scenario, so mark me in the 'nervous' group. No objections here if Orrel wants to be tactician for the test."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2020, 03:25:47 pm »

"Don't sweat it, you guys. I believe in us! We got this. It's not like they got a dragon in there or something, right?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2020, 03:43:41 pm »

"... Wait, aren't you supposed to avoid saying things like that in case it makes it happen?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2020, 03:43:59 pm »

"Kayaaaa!" Cattleya stretched out the word.
The little cat stood up and placed her hands on her hip as she glared up at Kaya.
"Don't jinx it! Flying things are the worst to fight."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2020, 04:19:18 pm »

"You guys believe in that kinda stuff? That stuff only happens in radio dramas and novels. Besides, if it was a dragon, we could probably take it."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2020, 04:34:17 pm »

: "Either dragons are far weaker than my studies led me to believe, or you have an extraordinarily high opinion of our abilities. I don't know if my magic would even be able to scratch a dragon's hide."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2020, 04:41:31 pm »

Lin seemed to be largely unaffected by Vicky's outburst - if anyone had been paying attention, they'd have seen her glance at the vocalist, shuffle her hood forward, and put her hands over her ears for exactly the span of time it took her to deliver her message. She'd been staring off into the distance, thinking about something.

"Do you plan on not fighting it if there is a dragon?" she chimed in, rather abruptly.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2020, 04:50:01 pm »

"It ain't likely they're gonna mix us up with a dragon. Least ways, not for anything less'n the finals."

"Unless they got a real mean sense of humor."

"Anyway, I got faith in us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2020, 05:00:07 pm »

"It's like, whenever you're preparing for a test and you think that a topic definitely won't be on there... it ends up being on there."

"That's why I study as little as possible."

"Dragons like treasure, right? We could always try offering it part of the cash prize instead of fighting it." Her tone wasn't quite serious, though.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2020, 05:10:08 pm »

"We have a man telling fortunes right there."
She folded her arms under her chest.
"I don't see why jinxes would be so impossible."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2020, 05:28:50 pm »

"If there's a dragon, then even more reason to prove ourselves. If they put one against us, that means they believe we can take one."

"Which would prove of our combined greatness, in that scenario."

"... Of course, that's 'if'. In all honesty we're probably just going to deal with a few automata. Not all that much to worry about."

"Speaking of, you reminded me of something Chatgéant. Wyrm, I would like to accept your offer. How do the stars align for me this day?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2020, 06:36:02 pm »

"Your wish is my command."
Mus'ad walks over to Reeve with a smile. He shuffles his deck theatrically, both for the fun of it and also to hide his slipping of The Sun on top of the deck, before holding out the deck for Reeve to pull the card from the top.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 113