Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 311

Author Topic: Extinction  (Read 224993 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Extinction
« Reply #1110 on: November 30, 2020, 05:32:35 am »

Surely this form has some way of communicating our friendliness. We just have to adapt, somehow.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: November 30, 2020, 06:27:21 am »

How flammable does the barricade look?
One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 30, 2020, 06:34:13 am »

How flammable does the barricade look?

Slightly less flammable than the orcs.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 30, 2020, 07:36:24 am »

Let's let the steel do the talking. Have the rest of the party walk up. Suggest to the orcs that they can either show a clean pair of heels or end up as a damp stain on the pile of kindling they're standing on.
One wheel short of a wagon

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 30, 2020, 12:59:43 pm »

Surely this form has some way of communicating our friendliness. We just have to adapt, somehow.
+1
Make cute puppy eyes at them!

(I have no idea what we're doing)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 30, 2020, 05:27:44 pm »

We've got this in the bag.  The power of love always prevails!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 30, 2020, 11:09:33 pm »

Make cute puppy eyes at them!

This you can do!  You open your eyes wide and slowly, slowly move towards the orcs.

They don't really stand down, but once you're within about fifteen feet, you plop your rear end on the ground, staring upwards at them with big eyes.

You can tell they're curious, but unfortunately there's too many of them, and discipline holds.  You think you could proobably have gotten any one of them to give you scritchies, but together they're too resiliant for you.  Aww.

What next?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: November 30, 2020, 11:15:28 pm »

Run around playfully, wag our tail, and give the orcs significant looks in order to try to get them to play.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 01, 2020, 12:32:04 am »

Bring them a stick! They may resist scritchies, but who can resist playing fetch?!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 01, 2020, 01:17:57 am »

Run around playfully, wag our tail, and give the orcs significant looks in order to try to get them to play.
Bring them a stick! They may resist scritchies, but who can resist playing fetch?!

You run around a bit, with some pain from your wounded side, but try to keep up the happy front by bouncing around and puffing out your frills.

After a minute or so of this, you duck back towards the woods and find a stick, which you carry back to them in your mouth, dropping it, then staring up at them, mouth open and eyes big.

They resist for a while, but eventually give in.  One of them comes over, grabs you, picks you up and hauls you towards the centre of the barricade, where you can see about another dozen orcs, some watching the road in the other direction, and some tending a fire, where they're roasting various food-related drops.

The first orc puts you down, and signals to a second orc, this one a bit smaller.  There's some complicated hand motions, but you can make out that the orc is pointing at you and indicating something to the other orc.

In the space of another minute, you've had a collar slipped around you, and are now tied to a stake in the ground.  A couple of the orcs in the middle are having a conversation, glancing at you, and making hand signs you can't really figure out.

You take a moment to quickly check your status, to see how much time you have left.

Trence Colunstin
66/69 HP
10/34 MP

Currently using Venom+Ice.

You are equipped with your spear and armour.  You don't have access to the party inventory at the moment.. you lost your baggage.

What now?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:25:17 am by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Extinction
« Reply #1120 on: December 01, 2020, 01:29:37 am »

Oh well, that's about as much information as we're likely to get. Give the rope a good corrosive lick and then walk out.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 01, 2020, 01:32:25 am »

They seem to speak some sort of sign language?  Wait.  I'm sure that the intentions of our captors are entirely benevolent.  It's time to start a fulfilling new life as a puppy.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:02:18 am by ZBridges »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 01, 2020, 03:01:06 am »

They seem to speak some sort of sign language?  Wait.  I'm sure that the intentions of our captors are entirely benevolent.  It's time to start a fulfilling new life as a puppy.
This is gonna be the weirdest Cinderella story when we run out of mana and change back.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 01, 2020, 03:13:06 am »

Yeah, you've got about a five minute duration left there.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 01, 2020, 03:28:29 am »

Oh well, that's about as much information as we're likely to get. Give the rope a good corrosive lick and then walk out.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 311