Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vengeful Rise [7/7]  (Read 6648 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Rise [7/7]
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 04:18:18 pm »

"Perhaps, or perhaps not," Asher replied, "I have one of those faces."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2020, 04:31:59 pm »

"Of course. I suppose you're a noble, huh? You're all one big 'family', I guess I should expect you to look the same."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2020, 06:56:05 pm »

"It depends on what you call nobility, friend. The order I am attempting to join values merit over bloodline." Eric chimes in.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 04:35:54 am »

((Remember that speaking is a free action, so you can talk and get to perform an action. Also, if you don't use colors for your char speech, I'll assign you random colors.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 04:51:47 am »

((What actions are you expecting me to do, here? Murder a barmaid to empower my magic?
Hold on, maybe that's a good idea...

Also, I'll take purple, if you absolutely insist on colored text for some reason.))
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 08:26:10 am »

Do we have any sort of plan on what to do? The pale man finally speaks up.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 08:46:45 am »

A peasant girl speaks as she nurses a drink.

Murder them all with fire for Armok, then murder some more until this land is the Kingdom's.

She takes some food out of her Peasant's Travel Pack and begins to eat in prep for the burning. Hungry work that.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 09:16:30 am »

I was going to try to obtain some information of the area before planning

See if the Innkeeper is busy, if they aren't ask them about the contestes lands, the emperor and public opinion of people with sparks. (If possible without revealing we are those)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 09:34:48 am »

Eric simply stares at the peasant girl with shock and disgust as he responds.."What is wrong with you, and what in the world is an Armok?"
He then tries to find work suitable for a band of mercenaries like themselves. Perhaps with sufficient displays of prowess they could get the attention of this emperor and perhaps even a audience.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2020, 10:17:53 am »

Eric simply stares at the peasant girl with shock and disgust as he responds.."What is wrong with you, and what in the world is an Armok?"
He then tries to find work suitable for a band of mercenaries like themselves. Perhaps with sufficient displays of prowess they could get the attention of this emperor and perhaps even a audience.
I thought we were already hired by the Emporer?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2020, 01:20:25 pm »

"Uhm no. We were hired by the king Astreos to kill the Emperor."
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2020, 03:12:51 pm »

"Uhm no. We were hired by the king Astreos to kill the Emperor."
(What SM wrote was not in-character, as can be seen from the lack of quotation marks and color.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2020, 03:24:58 am »

Do I even have any money? If I do, purchase a suitably nutritious meal.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2020, 11:15:13 am »

If I have money, purchase food, if not, offer to do some work for money
Pages: 1 2 [3]