Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Homunculi: barf and boars  (Read 13815 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homunculi: barf and boars
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2020, 08:05:41 am »

Hide behind a rock, or tree, or whatever kind of cover is closest, and catch one of the boars by the tail as they pass

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2020, 05:22:43 pm »

Ptw
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Homunculi: of falls and fire
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2020, 04:53:53 pm »

Take cover in the ruins of the building. As the last boar passes, try to make a sound to attract its attention and draw it away from the rest.

(1) You fail to make it to cover in time and get bowled over by the boars as they are trampling through the meadow. (3) you survive, but the trampling takes a toll, crushing your (1d10 for body part: 1) head.Your eye and mouthhole are nonfunctional while your head is smushed.

Run for the trees and try to hide behind them.
(2) you likewise fail to make it to the trees and are trampled by boars. (5) You get up and dust yourself off. You've tumbled a couple dozen yards downhill from the others. You spot a rabbit dashing into a hole, and a small pool of water - a wide puddle in a small, lazy stream, another dozen yards away.

Run away as fast as my not very fast legs can take me. Get ready to use my lock of silver hair to somehow tangle up the legs of a boar if one decides to chase me.

(3) you run away. The edge of the little herd catches you a glancing blow, sending you tumbling. (3) You are bruised, but functional. lose one energy and remove your ash covered tag.

Hide behind a rock, or tree, or whatever kind of cover is closest, and catch one of the boars by the tail as they pass

(5) You get into cover and ready to grab one of the boars. (6) You grab a boar by the tail as it passes. You are whipped off your feet and carried along with the wild herd as they run downhill, through a stream, and toward the woods below.

naturegirl's character (6) stands perfectly still and is completely avoided by the herd. She also loses her ash covered trait.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2020, 05:57:07 pm »

Try to plant my feet into the ground and yank the boar off its feet

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2020, 02:46:23 am »

Crawl into the hole after the rabbit and try to catch and eat it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Homunculi: of falls and fire
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2020, 02:19:22 pm »

That was fun. Roll around a bit in the grass. Try to absorb some grass onto my body as an outer layer of grass. Maybe it will let me photosynthesize energy?

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2020, 05:09:48 pm »

Regenerate head, then. Won't survive without that.

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2020, 07:11:42 pm »

Ptw

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2020, 01:20:22 am »

((How I’m still alive I’m not sure, how has it only been two turns?))
Also try absorbing the grass to gain photosynthesis failing that, eat the grass
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]