Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: [IC] Saint Mecha X  (Read 4805 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Saint Mecha X
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 01:06:06 pm »

"What the hell, Kaji!? I told you all not to get in my way!" What a moron, Yuta thought furiously. Definitely no way that he himself had been the moron in this situation. Still growling and grumbling, Yuta began retreating from the action. He needed a moment to figure things out if he was gonna be useful. With that in mind, he set the winch in locked position, and began swinging his arm around, hoping perhaps that the speed would be sufficient to wield his arm as a make shift whip or flail.
"Wh- You got in my way!" Kaji stammered, clearly flustered from nearly dropping his ally into a gorge. "Look at how great that shot was aside from the, uh- nevermind!"

With that, he tried to decide if the remaining foes were too close for a second shot. If so, he'd just have to shove them off the bridge! If not, he'd be able to deliver another perfect mortar shot where they'd be in a moment.

...he kept glancing upwards as he considered that second one.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2020, 01:15:45 pm »

Lee gives a long sigh and has a moment of silence for his lost afternoon. He then shrugs and gets back to his communications device.

"It sounds like you're F-Kill Yuta. Wanna shout out coordinates to your buddies in the back line? If you let me borrow your eyes I don't have to get up from this spot."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2020, 01:46:01 pm »

Hiro swings his sword so as to cleave off the arms of the enemy threatening the shield power cable, and anything else that happens to be close enough to catch along with it.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 02:05:20 pm »

Much as another mortar shot would have been ideal, Kaji wasn't going to have the time to pull it off. The Enemy units were close enough that he'd probably just hit himself with his next round of friendly fire. He had a short time to think up a counterattack or flee before their shining red claws ripped into his mecha's armor.

Hiro's sword successfully chopped off the Enemy mecha's arms. The trailing flames also managed to do some damage to its frontal armor, though curiously the crystal "eye" seemed entirely untouched. Unfortunately, he was unsuccessful in rescuing Tsukiko from having her power cable cut, as the cable happened to be close enough to be caught in his sword swing. The feedback didn't overload the core, but the Our Lady's shield was now locked in its extended form. This probably wouldn't pose a huge problem, as having the shield extended was still necessary to protect Tsukiko from the dogpile of Enemy mecha.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 02:08:13 pm »

Hiro doesn't think that was supposed to happen. Mildly confused, he moves on to slicing off the enemies' legs. Maybe those red gems will be useful for something later.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2020, 02:15:46 pm »

Well, that was just great. "Can you be a little more careful, please?" Tsukiko says, her voice strained. It was really hard for her not to flip her shit right now, but that was definitely a bad idea. Shit-flipping was for later. Action was for now.

Tsukiko rotates Our Lady's torso and drives the edge of her shield into the front of the Enemy on her left - the one that had gone for her leg earlier.
Black lives matter.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 02:31:28 pm »

"Ya kidding me I gotta stand at the back like a coward and. . . guess there ain't no choice now is there. Yeah I got ya Lee." Yuta piloted the St. Barbara back a bit, climbing up to a vantage point that'd get a different angle on what Lee'd be shooting at, and began calling targets.

"Got three or so pushing up bridge 3 at Q19. I can't really do much save distract them right now so if I'm gonna keep calling things out, that bridge's gotta be cleared." Yuta mumbled, frustration soaking every word.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 02:51:55 pm »

"Rodger. I think I can hit Q19 from here. Probably. Maybe. The only way to find out is to try I guess."

Lee sticks out his tongue as he tries to work out the angle to land his shell at the target destination, pulling his trigger and sending his projectile spiraling between the upper bridges once his guesstimations where complete.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2020, 03:49:12 pm »

Hiro's follow-up had no trouble further maiming the disabled mech and it dropped helplessly onto the bridge. Meanwhile, Tsukiko was able to successfully push back the Enemy that had attacked her leg with the corner of her shield, although the shield found itself slightly damaged by the impact with the Enemy's tougher armor. The two that had attacked the shield initially were just recovering. One tried to move forward and get behind Tsukiko's guard while she was distracted with the Enemy she'd just attacked. The other turned around and took a swipe at the Seraphiel's cockpit.

Thanks to Yuta's spotting, what little practice he'd gotten over the past month, and a lot of luck, Lee was able to hit one of the Enemy mecha headed for Kaji. The shell punched right through the Enemy's shoulder and smashed enough of its internal structure to disable it. A few moments later the strange eye-like gem mounted on the front went dark and the mecha fell over, lifeless.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 03:56:46 pm »

Confident the one in front of her is at a safe distance for the moment, Tsukiko pulls her mecha's leg back and slams its foot into the knee of the Enemy moving behind her.
Black lives matter.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 04:04:28 pm »

"Disarmed and defeated!" crows Hiro for some reason, and proceeds to swing for the knees of the enemy currently attacking him, followed by any still moving near the Our Lady if he has time.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2020, 05:13:48 pm »

"Ha, nice shot!" Kaji calls out to Lee. "I'll bet I can handle the rest like so!"

With that, Kaji attempts to grapple a clawed melee-focused enemy barehanded and wrestle it off the bridge. Surely that can't end badly...?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2020, 06:14:26 pm »

Tsukiko's kick pushed the targeted enemy back into its partner, which allowed Hiro to easily maim both of them. That only left one Enemy. Instead of attacking, the final Enemy on Bridge 1 turned and headed for the end of the bridge. Given how closely the Our Lady had been positioned to the human side of the mountain, it wouldn't have far to go before it escaped into the mountain wilds to cause chaos.

Kaji's attempt at grappling was so ill-advised that the enemy had no chance to prepare for it and he was able to easily toss it over the edge. Unfortunately, he found himself off balance in a bad position. The final Enemy rushed him and slashed at his side with its claws. His mecha was able to handle the attack, but so close to the edge himself, he would fall off if he took another hit.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:18:00 pm by Takosher »
Defile Circles Discord

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2020, 06:21:39 pm »

Hiro jumps Seraphiel onto the escapee like Mario and begins the work of field-dressing it like the others. By which I mean, cutting off its arms and legs and leaving it defenseless, pathetic and probably mewling. "TO THE PAIN."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2020, 06:36:16 pm »

Like Mario, Hiro bounced off the top of the Enemy, having severely underestimated his own velocity. Both he and the Enemy were sent sprawling on their faces, disabled.

Code: (Major damage to the Seraphiel) [Select]
Smashed cockpit (1AP) - The Seraphiel's cockpit has been severely mangled by a high-speed collision, the controls are barely functional.
Defile Circles Discord
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7