Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: [IC] Saint Mecha X  (Read 4817 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Saint Mecha X
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2020, 06:21:13 pm »

"Don't think I can do that Hiro, we got shit to handle down here." The amount of time it'd take to get up there was too great, and he'd have to rappel up past the somewhat still alive flying mechs that were zipping in.

For now, Yuta aimed his grapple at one of the units that Shiki did not seem to be targetting. If they had to dodge, that'd slow them down, right? And if he hit one, so much the better. He'd retract his hook and try again if he missed. When all those are dealt with, he'll likely want to either reposition to bridge 5, or help someone else get up there to provide cover for Tsukiko.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2020, 10:38:38 pm »

Tsukiko's bracing seemed to give the Enemy units a moment of pause, and they slowed their approach. Perhaps they suspected a trap, after all it was rather audacious of a single mecha to stand up to such a massive horde. They didn't take long to pick up the pace again, however, and she knew it would not be long before they were on top of her.

Yuta's weapon dug into his target, but didn't destroy it. This left him in the somewhat awkward position of having grappled onto an airborne opponent. Were he attached to something else, he might have been able to reel it in. Not so with a Pazuzu. Its high powered turbine and rocket boosters allowed it to easily drag Yuta into the air as it took to erratic maneuvers in the hopes of tearing the impediment off.

Shiki's second arrow strikes true, bringing another Pazuzu crashing down on the bridge in front of them. However the hasty nature of their third shot causes them to whiff entirely, the arrow lost to the void below.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2020, 11:43:37 am »

"Don't think I can do that Hiro, we got shit to handle down here." The amount of time it'd take to get up there was too great, and he'd have to rappel up past the somewhat still alive flying mechs that were zipping in.
"I realise that, yeah. We had a plan to help with that, but we're just a few hiros short... If you can make it up at some point, that'd be great."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2020, 04:45:27 pm »

Yuta grunted in unthinking acknowledgement, not particularly hearing what Hiro had said. He had some bigger problems at the moment, namely his upcoming fistfight slash rodeo with this flying mech.

In that spirit, he began to reel himself, preparing his arm free arm for a swing at the Pazuzu. Damn, now he wanted a big spike for his other mech arm. That would be pretty sweet.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2020, 10:13:01 pm »

"Right. Keep targeting them using my data, and don't waste your ammo this time! You've only got so many shots and I'm not going to get killed because you're too twitchy." Another burst of targeting data lit up on Shiki's display; Ren had apparently cleansed all the panic from her voice now that some of their foes had begun to go down.

She frowned at her displays. "Yuta, what do you think you're doing up there?" There was an audible sigh over the comms. "Let me try to tell you where that thing is headed, too. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2020, 10:14:53 pm »

Shiki sighs, draws their bow again, and then they take another shot at an incoming Pazuzu, specifically one that doesn't have Yuta on it by the way.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2020, 07:16:31 pm »

"What does it look like? Picking a fight with this piece of shit's what I'm doing. I'll catch myself if something happens," Yuta grumbled, exuding far more confidence than the situation warranted. Perhaps the amount of bloodlust was perfect though.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2020, 08:17:26 pm »

Yuta managed to combine the momentum of reeling himself in with the momentum of his fist, resulting in a surprisingly mighty punch. The strike pummeled the Pazuzu's front armor and a decent chunk of the machine beneath, disabling its arm. The other arm tried to scratch the St. Barbara, but wasn't able to get much leverage due to the awkward angle and the fact that both mecha were spinning through the air at high speed.

Thanks to Ren's spotting, Shiki easily dispatched another Pazuzu, which fell into the abyss.

The Pazuzu targeting Kaji were prepping their claws as they closed the distance, it wouldn't be long before they tore the Gobnait's Flock to shreds.

Similarly, two of the more slowly approaching Pazuzu of bridge 4 broke formation and charged directly for the Our Lady of Sorrows and its waiting shield. The first slowed to an abrupt halt in front of Tsukiko and swiped at her shield with its claws, but the mighty barrier shrugged off the attack harmlessly. The second attempted to flank to the Our Lady's right and attack Tsukiko from a weaker angle.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2020, 10:23:13 pm »

"I uh, don't think anyone else is coming. Any other ideas?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2020, 10:27:22 pm »

"I uh, don't think anyone else is coming. Any other ideas?"
"Well, I can pull you up if you want and we could just walk back."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2020, 12:51:14 am »

"Well, I can pull you up if you want and we could just walk back."

"Sounds good to me. I don't think my mecha likes being upside down for too long."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2020, 01:16:10 am »

Nodding from inside the Seraphiel's cockpit, Hiro begins hauling the Zaqiel back onto the surface of the bridge by its ankles. Given that he started this process in a suplex position, this effectively amounts to pulling the Zaqiel up onto the Seraphiel, so that the two mechas are lying stacked with their cockpits pressed together. I'm sorry, there's no less lewd way to phrase that. Hiro is unfazed and waves through the two windows at Lee.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2020, 02:12:40 am »

After getting his orientation straight, Lee awkwardly waves back while silently hoping the job he did on the Seraphiel manages to hold through the maneuver. Gently he begins to separate the two war machines    -attempting to do so without making scratches on either that would mean more work for him later. Once the Zaqiel’s feet are back on the surprisingly thick bridge it offers its surprisingly thin hand to the mecha that had dangled it by its likewise thin ankles to help said mecha get to its feet of average thickness.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2020, 03:57:11 am »

Hiro accepts the help, and, after making a shrugging stretching motion to limber up the Seraphiel's joints after lying outstretched dangling the expectedly heavy Zaqiel for several minutes, ambles back down the bridge toward its encroachment upon the human side of the mountain.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2020, 09:09:07 pm »

"...uh guys? I could use some help with the flying ones over here?"

Nonetheless, Kaji dashes to one side, trying to get an angle to lob a shot onto the ground horde approaching Tsukiko on Bridge 4. He figures he'll have to fistfight the agile Pazuzu closing in on him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7