Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I can't retire in a player-made site.  (Read 1533 times)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I can't retire in a player-made site.
« on: September 11, 2020, 05:24:38 pm »

I see the "give into starvation" option, not the retire option. I have a main hall zone and am considered to be ruling the area, so that is not the problem.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: I can't retire in a player-made site.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 05:28:03 pm »

Iirc outsider adventurers cannot retire at player sites because of some silliness about not having an associated civilization. If you're playing as an outsider, you'll have to retire at a civ-owned site then un-retire, I think.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 06:19:00 pm »

Iirc outsider adventurers cannot retire at player sites because of some silliness about not having an associated civilization. If you're playing as an outsider, you'll have to retire at a civ-owned site then un-retire, I think.
I'm not playing as an outsider.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 11:14:09 pm »

Are you standing in the main hall zone? Tavern zone?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 12:59:03 am »

Are you standing in the main hall zone? Tavern zone?
Main hall zone, and there isn't a tavern zone.