Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Desert Bus RTD  (Read 15069 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Desert Bus RTD
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2020, 03:21:27 am »

Jump off the bus and run alongside of it mockingly, keeping pace.
Kick one of the windows out!
I literally opened a way out.
Move my chair to the roof
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2020, 03:31:32 am »

BEGIN SCRAWLING MY GRAF NAME OVER BACKS OF SEATS   

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

BE STEALTHY THO

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2020, 10:38:31 am »

Keep pestering people about becoming Dragonists. I have a captive audience, I can't afford to let this opportunity slip by!
6: You pester people about your cult to the point of people turning down your cult's invitations. A mysterious phamplet ghost appears out of nowhere and moves all your phamplets into the bus's fuel tank. Thanks to extra fuel, the bus's fuel reserves are now 24 miles worth of fuel and not 23.

Do nothing.
3: You do nothing for a while, but got successfully tempted into turning one of Glass's Dragonism phamplets you were given against your will into a paper airplane.

Read my book
2: You forgot to bring a book. The next stop is in 198 miles.

Remove excess weight to make the bus faster.
2: You remove the fuel tank, which has 24 out of 25 miles worth of fuel in it. The bus is currently stopped until someone re-inserts the fuel tank.

bite off Glass' finger and hold his hand to scribble bloody oracles on the roof chunk
5: You bite off Glass' right thumb and nothing of value is lost. You then write the Navy Seals Copypasta on the roof chunk.

Jump off the bus and run alongside of it mockingly, keeping pace.
3: Right as you attempt to jump off the bus, you remember that the bus goes 45 miles per hour at its top speed. idk do the math

Kick one of the windows out!
2: You kick off part of a window, only to discover that it's reinforced specifically to prevent these kinds of incidents. Your foot hurts.

Move my chair to the roof
5: You find a chair and remove it from the interior of the bus. You then attach it to the roof after taking the emergency ladder from the back of the bus; to get up there.

BEGIN SCRAWLING MY GRAF NAME OVER BACKS OF SEATS   

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

BE STEALTHY THO

one man, one action (per update)

Bus Status:
198 miles to go STOPPED
Roof: Has a window-sized hole in it. Has a chair attached to it. A ladder can be used to access the roof.
Floor: Has a roof chunk underneath the roof window. Said roof chunk has the following written on it:
Quote from: Roof Chunk Writing
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Door: Damaged.
Interior Chairs: 1 chair is missing.

Fuel Tank: 24/25 (NOT CURRENTLY ATTACHED)

Player Statuses & Inventories:
Glass: Missing his right thumb. Bleeding.
King Zultan: Left foot hurts.
it's over

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2020, 10:44:49 am »

Pray to the dragons to restore my thumb.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2020, 10:50:10 am »

Pull off extra wheels from the bus storage
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2020, 11:59:03 am »

Try to reattach the fuel tank
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 12:48:38 pm »

Do nothing.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2020, 02:07:27 pm »

Start pushing the bus forward.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2020, 04:47:14 am »

Headbutt the bus driver!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2020, 06:34:57 am »

REPEAT MY SINGLE ACTION AND SEE IF GM PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME I GUESS       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 08:46:33 am »

Hijack the bus with a nailclipper
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

coalboat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2020, 09:45:49 am »

carry sacricopypasta tablet onto bus top

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 11:23:50 am »

Pray to the dragons to restore my thumb.
4: Your thumb gets restored! However, you didn't specify what hand to put the restored thumb on.

Pull off extra wheels from the bus storage
3: You find a spare wheel (complete with a tire) located inside the bus's storage closet.

Try to reattach the fuel tank
3: You re-attach the fuel tank, but due to sloppy attachment, a mile's worth of fuel is wasted. The bus will restart at the start of the next update.

Do nothing.
Auto4: You do nothing without getting interrupted.

Start pushing the bus forward.
6: You suddenly become strong enough to push the bus an extra mile before the bus engine restarts. This tires you out, however, giving you a -1 to every roll that requires some degree of strength until you rest; the tired penalty will grow by 1 each time it's applied.

Headbutt the bus driver!
2: You attempt to headbutt the bus driver, but your head cannot reach the brick that's currently on the gas pedal.

REPEAT MY SINGLE ACTION AND SEE IF GM PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME I GUESS       
3: You consider "stealthily" drawing something while screaming your plans at the top of your lungs. You realize that everyone has hidden drawing supplies from you. Whoops.

Hijack the bus with a nailclipper
4: You teleport into the bus like the rest of the passengers, nail clipper in hand, greet your friend Jack by yelling "HI, JACK!", and attempt to use your nail clipper to remove the duct tape that's holding the brick to the pedal. This will take 2 updates if not interrupted.

carry sacricopypasta tablet onto bus top
Auto4: This is a trivial task which wouldn't need a roll in the first place.

Bus Status:
197 miles to go RESTARTING NEXT UPDATE
Roof: Has a window-sized hole in it. Has a chair attached to it. A ladder can be used to access the roof. Has a roof chunk on top of it, with the following written on it:
Quote from: Roof Chunk Writing
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Floor: Has a dent where a roof chunk used to be.
Door: Damaged.
Interior Chairs: 1 chair is missing.
Storage Closet: Has 1 spare wheel inside. Other contents unknown.
Gas Pedal: Has a brick duct taped to it that's holding it down. Currently being cut rather inefficiently with a nailclipper.

Fuel Tank: 23/25

Player Statuses & Inventories:
Glass: Missing his right thumb. Bleeding. Has two left thumbs.
King Zultan: Left foot hurts.
ZBridges: Tired (-1 to all rolls for actions involving strength; can stack)
IonMatrix: Has a nail clipper. Currently cutting off the brick's duct tape; will finish in 2 updates.

NPCS:
Jack
it's over

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 12:54:50 pm »

Move the extra left thumb back to my right thumb, then loudly praise the dragons for this miracle.
Make sure that nobody escapes earshot.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2020, 01:05:17 pm »

Tear off an extra piece of the roof
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8