Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I can't find the criminals that I was told to kill.  (Read 1627 times)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I can't find the criminals that I was told to kill.
« on: September 21, 2020, 06:45:32 pm »

I'm a hearthsperson and I got a quest to kill some criminals in a town. They're supposed to be in the sewers (based on where the story menu and Legends Viewer say they originated), but I looked around in the sewers and didn't find anyone.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Loam

• Bay Watcher
  • a Moal
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find the criminals that I was told to kill.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 08:02:34 pm »

If they're criminals in the sewers, chances are they're amphibious animal people and live in the flooded parts of the sewers. If there's a river/stream running through town, follow it or swim down it looking under the banks - occasionally there'll be sewer outflows, and sometimes gangs of serpent/amphibian/reptile men live there. But it's gonna be hard for a non-amphibious (or breathing) adventurer to deal with them.
Thob Goes to the Surface (Adventure Mode story, in progress)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 01:56:18 pm »

If they're criminals in the sewers, chances are they're amphibious animal people and live in the flooded parts of the sewers. If there's a river/stream running through town, follow it or swim down it looking under the banks - occasionally there'll be sewer outflows, and sometimes gangs of serpent/amphibian/reptile men live there. But it's gonna be hard for a non-amphibious (or breathing) adventurer to deal with them.
That was exactly where they were, thanks.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 03:25:44 pm »

(So, did you just kill the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  :P )

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 03:32:54 pm »

(So, did you just kill the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  :P )
Depends, does a massive swarm of reptile men count?