Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How do I complete this quest?  (Read 1932 times)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How do I complete this quest?
« on: September 22, 2020, 03:03:20 pm »

I'm a hearthsperson. I asked for a quest and the person I'm working for said this:
"Plumer could afford to learn a lesson or two, though open conflict would be unwise. In any case, peace is no longer an option."
What am I supposed to do?
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: How do I complete this quest?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 02:10:05 am »

I'm not sure it's actually completable. I saw a thread ages ago on that specific task, and nobody could discover what it actually 'meant'. Maybe someone with more knowledge of the game, like DFhack editors, can verify.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

SomeGuy3

• Bay Watcher
  • Licking dwarf meat is the way to escape starvation
    • View Profile
Re: How do I complete this quest?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 05:49:18 pm »

I'm a hearthsperson. I asked for a quest and the person I'm working for said this:
"Plumer could afford to learn a lesson or two, though open conflict would be unwise. In any case, peace is no longer an option."
What am I supposed to do?
Is Plumer someone's name on your game? If that's the case, i think it's like a beating quest, where you have to beat him (not kill him) because the quest giver had some debts with Plumer.
IDK, not the questing type
What's the deal with keas? They're cute little birds in real life, but in the game they're just dumb Ks that aren't useful at all!