Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: SPAMISEKAI: Count Quill of Tyneset!  (Read 9899 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMISEKAI: Count Quill of Tyneset!
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2020, 04:43:00 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 28, 2020, 04:50:50 am »

Not what I accepted, Maybe I'm too focused, but anyway, we really don't have much choice A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2020, 07:53:53 am »

New to the job in our rinky dink little border county, of course we're the perfect co-conspirator to dabble in the political currents of the capital. ::)

A anyway.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2020, 08:21:02 am »

New to the job in our rinky dink little border county, of course we're the perfect co-conspirator to dabble in the political currents of the capital. ::)

A anyway.
We are easy to manipulate, it's not like it would cost him a lot to add us to his forces
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2020, 12:22:38 pm »

Does he have proof of the virtue of Prince Caern?
For that matter, what precisely is the difference between what we’d be doing and what those corrupt officials did?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2020, 12:54:52 pm »

Does he have proof of the virtue of Prince Caern?
For that matter, what precisely is the difference between what we’d be doing and what those corrupt officials did?
I don't know if I'm paranoid or you are naive, but I don't think we are at a position to say anything but yes.

Cnidaros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2020, 02:18:06 pm »

TURNTURNTURN
You agree to participate in this plot to elevate Prince Caern over Princess Caila. Wynden looks relieved. "I knew you were a good man. Prince Caern is currently living in the Attendant Imperial City of Pauvaise, to the East. He has been gathering sellswords in secret, and when the time comes for him to take his throne, he will enter the Kingdom from the east, passing through the lands of Count Vray. I have yet to ascertain Vray's opinion on the matter, but should the worst occur, it would fall to you and I to delay or engage Count Vray's forces to clear the path for Caern's army."

"I will alert you a week before the invasion starts. In the meantime, there is ... not much you can do at this juncture. You could raise and drill your own levies, but that would invite undue suspicion. I suggest you go back to your lands for now. There is also a tourney happening two weeks from now in the capital, but I do not recommend going there. Princess Caila's spies are numerous, and you turning up when you have no notable feats of arms to your name would surely raise questions."

What will you do?
A) Screw it, go to the capital for the tourney anyway
B) Go back to Tyneset
C) Ask if you can join in on clearing the bandit lair
D) Visit another vassal in the Duchy (Countess Muire)
E) Visit another vassal in the Duchy (Count Vray)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2020, 02:35:20 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2020, 05:32:16 pm »

B
Maybe with a stop at the haunted tower now that our tax money is safely delivered?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 02, 2020, 03:02:46 am »

B
B
Maybe with a stop at the haunted tower now that our tax money is safely delivered?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2020, 04:47:51 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]