Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I Found A House With Human Poet and Goblin Agent Inside Among Trenches  (Read 520 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile

I found it among goblin towers in they're trenches. Those are dark pits where I found it, it is unlisted on my map. Those dark pits have they're own main tower. What is the meaning of this? Do they belong to the dark pits? Should I slay those two too? Is that goblin holding poet captive?

Edit: Now the game considers that human to be a cleric. When I told goblin about my killing of another goblin from same dark pits he haven't called me a murder or was angry.

Edit 2: I found another one of those constructions. I just slew all gobins inside. They were all agents. You know I actually think those buildings might be taverns. In real life medieval this is where agents were going to extract information or train they're social skills. Is the cleric I spared a spy?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 03:29:55 pm by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I Found A House With Human Poet and Goblin Agent Inside Among Trenches
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 02:25:48 am »

The first rule of "Murder-Hobo Simulator 2020" is:

Murder Everything!!!!!1!11!!!!!11111111
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.