Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Dwarves! - A Minecraft Roleplaying Server  (Read 19895 times)

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves! - A Minecraft Roleplaying Server
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2020, 06:42:22 am »

The first leader of the Outpost has been announced!

Kadol Ubbul, jeweller, has been voted by the population of the Outpost to become its first Leader. He will be supported by the Lower Chamber; comprised of three Dwarves yet to be chosen.

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2020, 06:15:01 am »

The first major 'expansion' of the Dwarves! world is almost complete!

The Flora update will bring in over 300 types of new plants, fungus, woods, saps and many, many more. Over time, these plants will be added into the Apothecary potion making re-work and also brought over to the Brewery plugin so you can make all sorts of new alcohol!

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2020, 08:01:07 am »

The Flora Expansion has now been done and Apothecaries can access all of these plants, by foraging in different biomes and other conditions.

Many new Dwarves have arrived at the Outpost in recent days, and efforts are underway to establish a Guild system.

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2020, 04:44:48 pm »

Christmas is nearly here and the Dwarves! server will be expanding its moderation Team soon, ready for a fresh year of new ideas, new members and lots of new updates!

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 04:26:34 pm »

It's a new year and Dwarves! has expanded its team in order to expand and upgrade our server!

Plenty of upgrades are planned and we will be hosting regular events soon!

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2021, 11:23:19 pm »

This server needs mod about Dwarf Fortress. Without mod, this will be just boring tolkienism.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 09:36:14 am »

This server needs mod about Dwarf Fortress. Without mod, this will be just boring tolkienism.

The server has its own lore. There aren't any goblins/orcs or elves.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 10:32:01 am »

Don't mind Iä!, a lot of what they say looks like a demand that things must be done a certain way when I'm sure at least half is idle suggestion. (Whereas my own contributions are intended to be entirely the flipside of that.  8) )

Oh, and just go say that even though my only contact with the project is via this thread, I appreciate the snippets of update that get leaked here. (The pictures are better on radio, etc.. ;) )

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2021, 08:43:28 am »

Well it's Dwarf-related, and we've taken things to a bit of a more realistic effect with our Dwarves. We're also not involving any other races on our server in depth, so I'd argue that its completely unlike LOTR in any way.  :)

Don't mind Iä!, a lot of what they say looks like a demand that things must be done a certain way when I'm sure at least half is idle suggestion. (Whereas my own contributions are intended to be entirely the flipside of that.  8) )

Oh, and just go say that even though my only contact with the project is via this thread, I appreciate the snippets of update that get leaked here. (The pictures are better on radio, etc.. ;) )

Feel free to visit our Discord, check out our server and see if this is up your street!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 05:34:11 am by DwarvesRoleplay »

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 11:52:46 am »

Kadol Ubbul has stepped down from leadership, allowing Ogrona Frontik to temporarily take leadership. An election will be held shortly to finalise this!

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2021, 08:36:02 am »

The Black Quiver disease has struck the Outpost. The current occupants believe a recipe for a cure must lie somewhere on the island, as the previous occupants might have had experiences with the disease.

The disease is fatal and after the 8th day death will occur. Time is ticking for our Dwarves, will they find the cure in time?

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2021, 11:53:53 am »

A old apothecarial recipe has been unearthed on the island and our Wordsmiths have put their heads together to decipher it.

After delving into a magma-filled cavern, battling through magma slimes and slaying a gigantic, trapped magma troll, our brave Dwarves secured the last of the believed ingredients to the cure.

With 2 days before the disease becomes lethal, will our Brewers be able to create the cure in time?

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2021, 08:10:08 am »

A potent cure was found for the disease, with a day to spare before the first deaths happened. Brewed by Lokro Surja, it has saved the Outpost from a devastating blow!

More Dwarves join every day and with more updates to the skill and profession system coming every week, along with plans to update to 1.16, there's no better time to join Dwarves!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2021, 02:50:59 pm »

along with plans to update to 1.16, there's no better time to join Dwarves!

Last I heard, the server's not going to update until the end of the current map. There's no knowing when that will be, but it's not likely soon.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

DwarvesRoleplay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2021, 12:58:33 pm »

A new vote is taking place, to finalise the new Overseer of the Outpost.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6