Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: IGYNPADCA RPG 2nd Edition  (Read 21257 times)

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IGYNPADCA RPG 2nd Edition
« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2020, 07:31:21 pm »

Envelop the echo leprechaun in sleep smoke

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2020, 07:44:38 pm »

>Behead the lyre robber with my submachine gunblade, before hacking the robot so that it kills its handler.

Also, I should probably consider raising my Temperance stat.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 28, 2020, 04:23:04 am »

"So how often do you need blood, and how much do you need?"
While I'm talking I'm going to try an experiment, first I must find a rat, then I cast Polymorph other into wagon on the rat and try to turn the rat into a station wagon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 28, 2020, 08:06:45 pm »

Al hands over the Republic Coins. "We have some other people working on this job as well; they're also on this train. I should probably take you to meet them."
The ettin handed over the coins. All of them looked legit, no tricks so far. Then they took me to go meet their associates. I felt like this was where things could get dicey, this ettin looked like a couple of trustworthy fellas. Not that I've always had the best track record for knowing who to trust.

So you lead Blones out of his office, past the panther god shrine, library, and forest, and finally make it to the sleeping car, where you find Aya-Vary-Jury passed out.

Envelop the echo leprechaun in sleep smoke
(Weedomancy 67%=73% Failure)
You fail to create a cloud large and dank enough to overcome this leprechaun.

"Halt there!" says the echo leprechaun. You hear their voice echo a few times more. "You may not have a single poppy unless you answer my questions three:

"Question the first: What has to be broken before you can use it?"

>Behead the lyre robber with my submachine gunblade, before hacking the robot so that it kills its handler.

Also, I should probably consider raising my Temperance stat.

((Lord Screech Justice IV (73)=21% Success!) vs (Robber Dodge 26%=30% Failure)
You slice at the robber for (2d6 slash=11) eleven slash damage, for a total of twenty-six slash, which is reduced by their slash resistance (-8 resist) to eighteen remaining, which overcomes their normal resistance (27%/-2=-13 resist), killing them. Their head flies off in an arc.

Then go over and hack the robot ((Lord Screech Hacking 48%=26% Success!) vs (Robber Robot Handling 18%=27% Failure)), causing it to turn on its master. The robot ((Robot Punch 35%=19% Success) vs (Robber Dodge 26%=2% Success!) (35%-19%=16%) vs (26%-2%=24%) Robber Wins)) takes a swing at its master, but they successfully dodge out of the way.

The remain robber then tries to regain control of the robot, but (Basic Automation Control Override) you're locked them out for the next (1d6=2) two turns.

"So how often do you need blood, and how much do you need?"
While I'm talking I'm going to try an experiment, first I must find a rat, then I cast Polymorph other into wagon on the rat and try to turn the rat into a station wagon.
"Well, I've been without blood for a quite a while, so while I don't need it very regularly, I would like some soon, and preferably as much as you can provide."

(Secret Star Sign Roll=12% Success!)
You manage to find a rat easily enough, and cast Polymorph other into a Wagon (Rat polymorph resistance 17%=14% Success!), but the rat resists, remaining a rat for now.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 28, 2020, 08:21:39 pm »

I meant actualize my lucid dreaming down onto my current layer, not waking up one layer, which would use my ludic dreaming skill. Perhaps I'm already lucid dreaming, though?

Regardless, this is my dream and the invisible person wants to have an invisible makeout with me rather than fighting. This is the story.

Spoiler: ooc (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 28, 2020, 08:39:07 pm »

Bartholomew comments that this is one of the guys, but it might not be the best time for an introduction.

If this is a car where people to go sleep, Al and Bartholomew will not have any concerns about their team member being unconscious and go see if they can find Sponcy or someone else.

If this is a car that is itself asleep and not where people go to sleep, Al will go to investigate Aya-Vary-Jury to make sure he is okay.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 29, 2020, 05:01:05 am »

"Okay after I finish this I'll see if I can't find someone that can "donate" some blood to you."
Keep trying to turn that rat into a station wagon with my spell.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 29, 2020, 10:46:02 am »

>Impale the robot handling robber in the heart with my submachine gunblade. After the final robber is killed, check the bodies for any spare ammunition for my guns.

Robot action: Punch the robot handling robber.

it's over

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2020, 07:19:01 pm »

"Glowstick"

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile