Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: A Slime's Life  (Read 7490 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Slime's Life
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2020, 11:42:43 am »

Ciell doesn't think the weapon is at the camp yet, finishing the raid and skedaddling still sounds like the best plan. But a quick look around for something good to take wouldn't hurt, right?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2020, 12:16:54 pm »

I will let you know the weapon is not at the camp, it is with the army.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2020, 12:28:10 pm »

in that case, chunky heads south to intercept the weapon. It must be destroyed!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:57:03 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2020, 04:51:44 pm »

Plort
Continue last action.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2020, 10:44:37 pm »

Turn 14:

((No questions, happy Thanksgiving))
Eat the bark
Sticker eats some bark of the tree and gains 0.9 mass, part of the tree is now bear.

Squish the not so tiny zebra now chases the bear cubs down and eats them, and puts one point into Elasticity, and one point into Rigidity
Squish, a bit more rigid and elastic(so really the same), goes after the bear cubs. Squish devours a bear cub. The other 2 cubs smack squish for 8 health. Squish powers through and devours one of them. The last cub smacks Squish for 2 health. Squish eats the last one and gains 3.04 mass and gets another free stat point.

Unless Chunky has a better idea Ciell can help with, Ciell's plan is to steal liberate some human equipment – a weapon for preference but anything lying loose will do – and high tail it to the east.

(Combat instructions if Ciell or Chunky is discovered: Spit at their weird ugly mouth parts, hoping the slime will silence them. A single human is okay to fight alone, but not the whole pack without Chunky.)
Ciell spots a crossbow and snatches it and books it toward the ocean. Gain 0.01 mass and a crossbow(a ranged weapon that doesn't take much skill to use, if you have bolts and can use it){50% chance to absorb it for .1 mass every turn}

in that case, chunky heads south to intercept the weapon. It must be destroyed!
Chunky heads south and gets to the human settlement. It seems that the army is not here yet, though the town is abuzz getting ready to host the general and his entourage. By sneaking around and listening into conversations he finds out that the army(and by proxy the weapon) will be here tomorrow(next turn). Gain 0.03 mass.

Plort
Continue last action.
Plort gets a chewy branch and gains 0.66 mass.

Stretch hideouts with his new army and just passively gains 0.03 mass.

The human camp is in higher alert due to their rations and a crossbow disappearing mysteriously(-40 on sneaking rolls vs the humans).2 turns

Plort: 13.69cm; 1.26 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:2); Health: 16; Combat Power: 11; Food Grinder(cost .1 essence; doubles mass gain)
Squish: 35.0cm; 1.9 essence; passive growth: 0.04; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:3, R:7, free: 1); Health: 20/41; Combat Power: 23.5; legs{allows you to use 4 legs naturally(gives a bonus to learning how to use any other combo of legs)}
Stretch: 18.70cm; 1.4 essence; passive growth: 0.03; stats: (C:2, S:2, E:3, R:0, free: 0); Health: 14; Combat Power: 13; large animal communication{can communicate with large animals; give bonus to trying to communicate with other animals}; Spit attack(8.5/100){when finished allows you to use a range attack that adds 1CP per 0.05 mass used}; minions: 40(40 chimpanzees)
Ciell: 10.7cm; 1.02/1 essence; passive growth: 0.01; stats: (C:0, S:2, E:2, R:1); Health: 13; Combat Power: 6.5; webs(8/100){when finished can use .1 mass to make a web trap}; Spit attack{allows you to use a range attack that adds 1CP per 0.05 mass used}; crossbow(a ranged weapon that doesn't take much skill to use, if you have bolts and can use it){50% chance to absorb it for .1 mass every turn}
Chunky: 20.59cm; 1.4 essence; passive growth: 0.03; stats: (C:0, S:2, E:2, R:3, free: 0); Health: 17/20; Combat Power: 12.5; spinky shell{increase your CP by an extra 1/10 size}; Spit attack(17.5/100){when finished allows you to use a range attack that adds 1CP per 0.05 mass used}; pebble armor(25 temp health, you will loose 10% a turn down to 10X your stickiness)
Sticker: 12.67cm; 0.5 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:2, E:2, R:0); Health: 10; Combat Power: 5

You 2 sneaky slimes are really lucky.
Player Position Map:
|    | SqSi |      | Pl |   | Ocean
     | St    | Ci   |     |   | Ocean
     | ChHumans
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2020, 11:27:53 pm »

Chunky finds a nice spot with some bugs to eat out of sight of the inhabitants of the village. Humans don't look very tasty anyway, and his only interest was to destroy the weapon before the army could reach their camp.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2020, 11:31:47 pm »

Plort
Getting just awful results turn after turn, Plort attempts to start eating a tree. Ideally a fallen one if one is in the area, but it would attempt this with a standing one if there was no better option. It would start by stripping off the bark near the base.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2020, 04:26:45 am »

Squish the zebra first examines himself to see if the humans would think he was a zebra if they saw him or if they'd see him as a slime disguised as one, then he looks for some fallen trees and branches and eats them to heal himself, the put the one point into Rigidity.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2020, 08:19:44 am »

Ciell first expends some essence to prevent the crossbow from being digested, then looks around for sticks, bones, or similar and attempts to craft some bolts. Bones that are still attached to an animal are okay. ;)

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2020, 05:26:22 pm »

Stretch continues to mass up

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2020, 09:13:26 pm »

Stretch continues to mass up
Any particular way you want to do that?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2020, 04:24:36 am »

Continue eating the tree, try getting inside it and hide there
((Think like owl tree hole but smaller and going deeper into the tree))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]